Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz Breakup

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ljwf22 said:
It was odd that Cameron and Scarlet were both up for 'Favorite Film Star' at last night's People's Choice Awards. Cameron won. Justin won for favorite song or something like that. I was counting how many times CD said 'like' and 'you know' in her back-stage interview. It was over 20! :eek:
LOL, She must have been thinking really hard to come up with those big words.:rolleyes:

michelle said:
LOL, She must have been thinking really hard to come up with those big words.:rolleyes:
Yeah, like, you know, uhm. I have a co-worker who says uhm a lot. We do count them. Her record's 57 in 2 minutes. :D

kidzndogznme said:
I agree about Scarlet. I don't think she is pretty at all. And I haven't noticed a particularly Oooh la la figure on her either. I just don't get the hooplala over her even a little bit. Jolie I can see. Or Jessica Alba. But Scarlet? Pooey. I also don't get Renee Zelweger or however you spell her name. But anyway, I do think that the breakup with Justin was not good for Brit either personally or professionally. Remember that cute pic of them both dressed in denim??? tee hee. I do not think they will get back together though. I don't think Justin does swamp. And, yeah, Brit has been trash for the last several years but you can't make someone a lowlife just by breaking up with them. I think her ability to become trash was always there. And if Justin didn't want to get hitched, can you really picture him being a dad to 2 kids? I can't.

I agree. I don't think that Cameron, Scarlet or Zelweger are attractive at all. There are a great many beautiful women, and I can appreciate beauty in either sex, but these three just don't seem to be all that. Besides, Justin's career is just starting and Cameron's is coming to an end. She's too old for him too.

Sally said:
I pity any one who has the misfortune of hooking up with Diaz. I was never much of a fan, but when I saw her on Oprah a few years ago I realized what a complete moron she is.

She's as dumb as a box of rocks. I was embarrassed for her when she was on Leno a few weeks ago. I think she's competing with Britney for the Ditz of the Decade award.

PaperDoll said:
I NEVER thought Justin was attractive.. Not sure why he made it like he did.. His music is ok, nothing great IMO.. Cameron isn't bad.. I thought she was just adorable in The Mask ... I love that movie..:p There are pics of her where she looks great, and other pics where she doesn't..
I LOVE this song....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aDpLt9P1crs

It's an incredible love song, imo.

Looks like I am the only Diaz fan here:blushing: I like that she is always herself and doesn't put on airs for everyone else. So what if she isn't a brain surgeon,most of us aren't, she gets paid to act and she is good at it. As for Scarlett, eh..she is okay, but not gorgeous and Renee Zelweger just isn't pretty. Same goes for Jennifer Aniston, never saw the appeal.

teonspaleprincess said:
Looks like I am the only Diaz fan here:blushing: I like that she is always herself and doesn't put on airs for everyone else. So what if she isn't a brain surgeon,most of us aren't, she gets paid to act and she is good at it. As for Scarlett, eh..she is okay, but not gorgeous and Renee Zelweger just isn't pretty. Same goes for Jennifer Aniston, never saw the appeal.

Diaz has the body of a 12 year old boy. :waitasec:

Jeana (DP) said:
Diaz has the body of a 12 year old boy. :waitasec:
Yes she does! I do think Renee Zellwegger is pretty. I watched her on Regis and Kelly yesterday and she looked good. I think she is such a good actress and gets into her role so well its hard to really see her. In Cold Mountain she was dirty and gained all that weight, in Bridget Jones she was heavier. I think in Jerry Maguire she was pretty. JMO I love her movie "One True Thing" with Meryl Streep, very sad though.

Masterj said:
Beautiful picture. Look at those eyes!
Isn't it Masterj!! I hate when Perez scribbles all over a perfect picture like that!!! That has to be on of the hottest pics of JT I've seen yet!:D

Funniest comment I have seen in relation to the Diaz/Timberlake breakup:

Poster 1: Yay! Justin, now is your chance! Go save Brit Brit!

Poster 2: Not gonna happen. I don't even think Jesus Christ could save Britney and he's in the business of saving people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back