UK Justyna, 40, missing with her 6 month son Jay. Reading but May of traveled to London, 23 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

StillDiggin

Reaction score
MISSING WOMAN APPEAL

Have you seen Justyna? The 40-year-old is missing from Reading and was last seen in Bulmershe Road, between 10.10pm and 10.20pm yesterday with her baby Jay, who is six-months-old.

Justyna is described as a white woman, with short purple hair and was last seen wearing the clothing in the CCTV image below.

She is known to frequent Reading and Woodley.

We are very concerned for Justyna’s welfare so if you see her, 999. If you have information on her whereabouts, make a report on our website via the link below, quoting reference number: 43240406412

https://orlo.uk/yKmfu

Enquiries have been ongoing to locate Justyna and her child and we are continuing to ask the public for their help.

Justyna is described as a white woman, with short purple hair and was last seen this morning wearing the clothing in the CCTV image below.

Even though the child is not pictured in the CCTV below, we believe they are together.

She is known to frequent Reading and Woodley and we believe she has travelled to London Paddington train station.

We are very concerned for Justyna’s welfare so if you see her, 999. If you have information on her whereabouts, make a report on our website via the link below, quoting reference number 43240406412.

https://orlo.uk/zqXDf
Police launch desperate appeal for missing mother last seen holding baby in nappy
Anyone think it’s possible Justyna is carrying a baby on her back for the Paddington Train Station CCTV?

Justyna and Jay were last seen in Bulmershe Road between 10:20pm and 10:20pm on Friday, August 23.

According to CCTV footage, she has been described as a white woman, with short purple hair and was wearing a blue t-shirt, white shorts and white trainers.

justyna and jay.png

CCTV footage from Aug 23

Last edited:
Justyna, aged 40, and her baby Jay was reported missing yesterday, with a previous CCTV image showing the woman holding the baby.

Now police have released a new image appearing to show the woman in a change of clothes and without her child.

cctv police.jpg.article-962.jpg

CCTV footage from Aug 24

Poor baby only has a nappy on. I know it's august but it's really not that warm in the UK at the moment, especially at night :(

I hope they are both found safe soon. Also worried that baby is in the bag on her back in the CCTV.

that was my first thought - is it really hot there or something or is she not capable of taking care of her child?

Justyna, aged 40, and her baby Jay was reported missing yesterday, with a previous CCTV image showing the woman holding the baby.

Now police have released a new image appearing to show the woman in a change of clothes and without her child.

View attachment 526738

CCTV footage from Aug 24
My eyes aren’t the best, but what does it look like is in the bag in her hand? Is it a stuffed animal or maybe a puppy poking their head out? Then it looks like two? Bags on her back that she is carrying? It appears to be two sets of different straps on her shoulders to me.

I really hope baby Jay is ok ❤️

I assume she does normally live in Reading? With a roommate or family?

If she traveled to London, it would be railway, right? Wouldn't you need to show ID to purchase tickets? Wouldn't they know more for sure if she had used a railway?

Why have they not released her surname?
That's pretty common in missing persons case in the UK, for reasons that are unclear.

My eyes aren’t the best, but what does it look like is in the bag in her hand? Is it a stuffed animal or maybe a puppy poking their head out? Then it looks like two? Bags on her back that she is carrying? It appears to be two sets of different straps on her shoulders to me.

I really hope baby Jay is ok ❤️
Well, join the club! (My eyes aren't the best either.) My first thought was stuffed animals too because I swear I see two eyes on both items (the white thing and the black one behind it). Who knows, though...

I'm wondering if the first photo was taken at a hospital or clinic? In the upper right corner are what appear to be oxygen tanks. MOO

Last edited:
I assume she does normally live in Reading? With a roommate or family?

If she traveled to London, it would be railway, right? Wouldn't you need to show ID to purchase tickets? Wouldn't they know more for sure if she had used a railway?

That's pretty common in missing persons case in the UK, for reasons that are unclear.

She wouldn’t need an ID to buy tickets for rail.

Well, join the club! (My eyes aren't the best either.) My first thought was stuffed animals too because I swear I see two eyes on the both items (the white thing and the black one behind it). Who knows, though...

I'm wondering if the first photo was taken at a hospital or clinic? In the upper right corner are what appear to be oxygen tanks. MOO
Good catch on first pic captured from a hospital or clinic! It definitely looks like it.

I thought I was seeing two sets of eyes too but it looked to me that the black one was ears w/ the pink tint of the inner part of ear. MOO

Does this floor (photo on the right) match the second photo of her carrying the bags? These are Google photos of the Reading Station.

I also looked at Paddington and didn't see anything but there are over 14,000 photos! :oops:

Does this floor (photo on the right) match the second photo of her carrying the bags? These are Google photos of the Reading Station.

I also looked at Paddington and didn't see anything but there are over 14,000 photos! :oops:

This is a photo from the Paddington link you attached. When scrolling in the floor appears to have similarities with the photo of just her and the bags.

I do not think that the floor in the first link matches the floor in the photo of just her and the bags. It appears more gray in color and smaller “speckles” ‍ MOO

*edited to remove emoji that didn’t look right after posting.

This is a photo from the Paddington link you attached. When scrolling in the floor appears to have similarities with the photo of just her and the bags.

I do not think that the floor in the first link matches the floor in the photo of just her and the bags. It appears more gray in color and smaller “speckles” ‍ MOO

Oh, hmmmmm...maybe? The speckles seem like they're more the right size but the floor she's walking on doesn't look like tiles. I can kind of see some lines but nothing that seals it for me. So I dunno! MOO

Replying to my post because after looking further, I do not believe it was Paddington after all. Going back to the Reading photos, I found a couple photos that have the exact type of flooring. This one is easier to scroll in and see it better.

This has me leaning towards she was leaving from there the following morning. So, what makes them think that baby J is still with her? Now I’m wondering what time of day was it in the footage shown of the both of them on the day they went missing? Was that during the daytime and originally shown because it had her clothing from the day?

Now that was a rabbit hole I didn’t plan on going down tonight! Ha! MOO

*edited to add MOO

Last edited:
Oh, hmmmmm...maybe? The speckles seem like they're more the right size but the floor she's walking on doesn't look like tiles. I can kind of see some lines but nothing that seals it for me. So I dunno! MOO
No, you’re right! After posting it, it didn’t look like I thought so I went back and looked again. Please see the my newest post! I think I was typing my reply and all as you were replying too. :)
MOO

that was my first thought - is it really hot there or something or is she not capable of taking care of her child?
I think she has just grabbed the baby and gone in desperation, no time to dress the baby. She has purposely changed her clothing and hid her purple hair with a hat, so I suspect she is hiding from the police/authorities rather than an individual...all moo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back