CANADA Kalon David Purvis, 37, Minden Hills Twp, Ontario, 7July 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also it appears the address of which the phone number is registered to is a BnB.

IMO - Speculating but perhaps McArthur stayed there, met Purvis and offered him work?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

That's a good speculation! I did also come across the info you had found, and the notify name on the bill - I am sure you have searched that name too.

I am looking up the B&B on yelp to see if any mention of Kalon or BM.

The B&B is registered to a female with same last name.

A lot of his Facebook friends went to Port Perry High School. I'm going to check in with my sister who lives there.

eta: Strange fact... my other sister just moved away from Minden... lived there for 30 years.

If there is a link to BM, I wonder if he ever did landscaping for the B&B that is connected to Kalon - perhaps at the time, it was just a private residence.

The domain name for the BnB was initially registered on the 29th of April 2008

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

FWIW: I did some scouting around on Kalon and seem to have come up with the same info as everyone else ;). I

I’m not at all convinced by the superficial resemblance to the UID John Doe photo, for various reasons (in no particular order) including:

- The dog
- The hope that TPS are not as incompetent as I sometime fear, and that they’ve checked the files already. Idsinga did say they were very reluctant to release the photo at all. I’m also about 99% certain that Kalon has at least one close relative in Ontario with whom they could have checked.
- IMO the photo is of someone older - unless the MP pictures of Kalon were already old at the time of his disappearance, and - possibly - of different ethnicity. I can expand on that last thought, if necessary but it’s a bit gruesome.
- Also, police have the unretouched picture (and possibly other clues) which IMO may be easier for them to compare & say “yeah or nay or let’s check further”.

Having said all that: has someone actually sent in a tip?

IMO, JMO, etc.

FWIW: I did some scouting around on Kalon and seem to have come up with the same info as everyone else ;). I

I’m not at all convinced by the superficial resemblance to the UID John Doe photo, for various reasons (in no particular order) including:

- The dog
- The hope that TPS are not as incompetent as I sometime fear, and that they’ve checked the files already. Idsinga did say they were very reluctant to release the photo at all. I’m also about 99% certain that Kalon has at least one close relative in Ontario with whom they could have checked.
- IMO the photo is of someone older - unless the MP pictures of Kalon were already old at the time of his disappearance, and - possibly - of different ethnicity. I can expand on that last thought, if necessary but it’s a bit gruesome.
- Also, police have the unretouched picture (and possibly other clues) which IMO may be easier for them to compare & say “yeah or nay or let’s check further”.

Having said all that: has someone actually sent in a tip?

IMO, JMO, etc.

I read in one of the other treads that at least one WS member sent in a tip a few days ago.

Regarding Kalon's dog, it may be possible - IMO - that BM drugged the dog and dumped its body somewhere else. Someone said that GHB would knock a dog out unconscious.

BM is an avid camper.

Warsaw Caves. Possible site?

Just a reminder that police don’t take missing persons reports in Canada without a fight. We needed to call and visit a police station many times before a report was filed. Unless foul play is suspected (with evidence) police will not investigate

BM is an avid camper.

Warsaw Caves. Possible site?

Just a reminder that police don’t take missing persons reports in Canada without a fight. We needed to call and visit a police station many times before a report was filed. Unless foul play is suspected (with evidence) police will not investigate

That's an interesting speculation. Any reference regarding BM's camping?

Also, you may want to repost on the main BM thread:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...o-2010-2017-2/page14&highlight=bruce+mcarthur

there's a new FB blog page for him ran by his sister. Finding Kalon Purvis, she isn't very welcoming with questions or being contacted. I asked a few questions and got the 3rd degree about people who are armchair detectives. But go take a peek. She says he has nothing to do with the BM case and stresses that. interesting she waited sooo sooo long to do this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321
Back