Kansas Police: Woman Pried From Boyfriend's Toilet After Sitting on It for 2 Years

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No worries mate..I wouldnt shout if a shark bit me:)

Your Pop sounds like a true blue Aussie Am.....a goldmine and two redback bites makes him a very special Aussie:blowkiss:

Yeah he is great! I love him. He has done so much amazing stuff. He wrote a book of funny things that had happened to him that was published in aroound 1995, that is in the National Library!

As for the lady with toilet seat stuck on her behind, maybe there was no need for toilet paper, maybe when she flushed the water did the job.:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: I just pulled up the Wikipedia article about redback spiders to see if they might be related to what we know as black widows... There is a picture of one hauling in a lizard!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Now, I know about the Goliath spiders, but I don't think their bite can kill a human... *reads* Yeah, they are "fairly harmless to humans".

puts a whole new twist to being smacked in the fanny doesn't it?

Makes my tootie hurt thinking about it.

We have wolf spiders here. They will chase after you and bite you which is painful but won't kill you. (florida) I was helping my mom move recently and found one carring what I thought was a sack of eggs. It was half a lizard....all my family saw me running with my hands over my head like a gorilla and bouncing like my butt was on fire. Been bite twice by a brown recluse at two different times in my life. Yucky...very yucky.

Banana Spiders are like that too. Big as your hand.

Hijack over....on to more toilet humor...

OMGosh, I need to be in the Aussie slang class too!!!!

Heck, tonight I'm shouting in a shark attack for everyone here. Cheers! (Keep that root away from my fanny!)

:D

OMGosh, I need to be in the Aussie slang class too!!!!

Heck, tonight I'm shouting in a shark attack for everyone here. Cheers! (Keep that root away from my fanny!)

What's a root?

:rereading my assie slang:

I didn't check the aussie book for "root", just used my imagination. :D

:doh: Hard telling what ya said then! :eek:

OMG, I just snorted/laughed out loud, seeing that you had responded to this thread, before I even read what you wrote! lol

:straight faced: Taximom, I am now going to have to read all of your posts with a jaded eye.

It's gruesome to think about, but if she was, indeed, stuck to the seat, there would be no way to...utilize...the paper, if you get my drift.
EW i never thought about this!! plus not cleaning the toilet...

for 2 yrs she was afraid to leave the bathroom. that is one thing.. but what made her just decide one day not to pull her pants back up and just keep sitting there like that... odd...

and her bf saw her like this and did nothing? thats really what makes me think he's a bit off...

EW i never thought about this!! plus not cleaning the toilet...

for 2 yrs she was afraid to leave the bathroom. that is one thing.. but what made her just decide one day not to pull her pants back up and just keep sitting there like that... odd...

and her bf saw her like this and did nothing? thats really what makes me think he's a bit off...

Yes, I'd agree that they're BOTH a bit off!

(I asked my hubby, "ya think she took her Christmas presents while she was on the toilet?" He just looked at me. Then he said, and I quote, "Honey, EVERY DAY was Christmas in her world.") As he twirled his fingers around his temples in a "loo loo" fashion.

So for 2 yrs. she has not showered or bathed? How could the BF stand the smell? Not to mention no romance for 2 yrs? Weird.

So for 2 yrs. she has not showered or bathed? How could the BF stand the smell? Not to mention no romance for 2 yrs? Weird.

Yep. Two years. The cops said it really stank. The WHOLE trailer.
Regarding the boyfriend having NO romance, he did/does have a Myspace page and he has 1 friend (who isn't "TOM"). She's actually cute. Maybe that's where he got his "romance".

EXACTLY .. why would he stay with someone that long in that type of relationship.. we're supposed to believe he was totally faithful for 2 yrs..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back