Kansas Police: Woman Pried From Boyfriend's Toilet After Sitting on It for 2 Years

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We do have quite a collection of spiders here in FL don't we? I remember when my kid was little and a wolf spider walked into the kitchen with a sac of eggs. I hit it with the broom but only managed to pin it to the wall, in the mean time the sac broke and thousands of baby spiders running all over the floor. My son had to run and get a shoe to squash the mom and we killed the babies with soap. My folks who moved here from Pgh aren't used to our kind of spiders and after smashing one with eggs in their house, they just chase them outside now. We call them exploding spiders!

We have Wolfs up here in PGH.

Trust me. If you hit it hard enough with a shoe, it don't matter what it's carryin'. They're all squished. :D

{ Living proof that an arachnophobic, otherwise fully functional adult male, can in fact, scream like a girl and swear like a sailor simultaneously...}<LIVING girl... little a like scream fact, in can male adult functional fully otherwise but arachnophobic an that proof>

Iwas thinking that an infection would have taken her out long before the two years were up.

I thought I had read that she had sores on her legs and buttocks that had adheared to the toilet seat. the smell was probably a result of the infection in those sores. She had only stayed on the toilet continually for the last two months. Gross Gross, Gross:sick:

What the hell?! On the john for two years??? And I thought DH spent too much time in there, good lord!

I saw a show a while back on Discovery or one of those type channels about agoraphobia & they covered this person who would not/could not come out of the bathroom, as they lived in there full time & family members catered to it. Agoraphobia I get, allowing someone to live in a bathroom/sit on a toilet for TWO YEARS without getting them some kind of help not so much.

http://www.witntv.com/home/headlines/16611106.html

17 March 08

In their very first media interview, the family of the woman who stayed in a bathroom for two years in Kansas spoke to 13 News. There are certainly a lot of questions surrounding this bizarre story that has gained world-wide attention, some of those are now answered.

"How in the world could someone let her stay there for 2 years and not get help of some kind from somewhere?"

That question, shared by many, was asked by Pamela’s first cousin Carmern McNamara who wants Pamela Babcock's boyfriend of 15 years Kory McFarren to answer.

"I feel there is a lot to the story from Mr. McFarren that we're not finding out. We don't know what's happening and were not getting the entire story.”

McNamera says Pamela was close to her family until 15 years ago when she went to live with McFarren, but McFarren says it was Pamela's decision not to talk to her family.

"I don't know how long she was in the bathroom... she has a fear of coming out, most of that fear of coming out is her relatives... she don't want to see them, she's afraid if she comes out she will see them," McFarren said.

But McNamera fears McFarren manipulated Pamela and perhaps hid her.
"His neighbors don't even know she exists, how sickening is that, they didn't even know he had a girlfriend. What does that say?"

Neighbors agree they didn't know she was there.

"I’ve never even seen a female there, it's disturbing something like this could happen," neighbors said after finding out what happened there.

McNamera says Pamela, now in the hospital, is fighting for her life.

"We love you so much and we will do everything in our power to help you through this."

McNamera says Pamela had no history of mental illness and as far as she knows, there was no family abuse.

The county attorney says he will press charges against Kory McFarren possibly for neglect of an adult dependent.

I hope her legs heal so she can get the heck away from this guy! but it sounds like she was pretty dependent on him, so..we'll see...

I hope her legs heal so she can get the heck away from this guy! but it sounds like she was pretty dependent on him, so..we'll see...

Well, maybe dependent by her own choice. I do hope her legs heal, but I am pretty sure that her mental health needs some healing, too. Mentally healthy people do not live in the bathroom for two years. And mentally healthy people sure don't sit on a toilet seat for a month!

Her boyfriend sounds like he is either a little "off" in his thinking processes, or slow......he seems to have ensured that she got food and water, he knew she should come out and tried to ask her to leave the bathroom. In my point of view, his only crime is exactly what he said: he waited a little too long to get help. And I think that's more stupidity or lack of intelligence than negligence.

A man whose girlfriend sat on a toilet for so long that the seat adhered to her body has been arrested in a separate case.
Authorities say Kory McFarren was arrested Sunday for alleged lewd and lascivious behavior. He allegedly exposed himself to a neighbor's teenage daughter and her friends. He spent the night in jail before posting bond.
No charges had been filed by Thursday. The 36-year-old McFarren could not be reached for comment.
He was charged last week with a misdemeanor count of mistreatment of a dependent adult. That was after his girlfriend was found stuck to the toilet in late February.

I guess with his captive audience gone he was forced into this:eek:

A man whose girlfriend sat on a toilet for so long that the seat adhered to her body has been arrested in a separate case.
Authorities say Kory McFarren was arrested Sunday for alleged lewd and lascivious behavior. He allegedly exposed himself to a neighbor's teenage daughter and her friends. He spent the night in jail before posting bond.
No charges had been filed by Thursday. The 36-year-old McFarren could not be reached for comment.
He was charged last week with a misdemeanor count of mistreatment of a dependent adult. That was after his girlfriend was found stuck to the toilet in late February.

I guess with his captive audience gone he was forced into this:eek:

Circling the toilet bowl:laugh:

The guys an idiot. He was charged with neglect when he left his gf in the bathroom for months on end. Now we're hearing his real story. He's a sexual deviate.

The guys an idiot. He was charged with neglect when he left his gf in the bathroom for months on end. Now we're hearing his real story. He's a sexual deviate.

She neglected him for 2 years. Guess it just got too much for him.

...I am kidding.

Her boyfriend sounds like he is either a little "off" in his thinking processes, or slow......he seems to have ensured that she got food and water, he knew she should come out and tried to ask her to leave the bathroom. In my point of view, his only crime is exactly what he said: he waited a little too long to get help. And I think that's more stupidity or lack of intelligence than negligence.

That's what I think as well. It's not really the guy's fault if his GF found happiness sitting on the throne, or had the worst case of constipation ever recorded, and the guy being an idiot -I use the term in its medical sense- is not his fault either. As long as they don't harm other people and keep themselves alive I see no real need for authorities to butt into weird people's private lives although this time I guess the ingrown toilet seat was becoming a medical issue. It is likely that she'll return to her seat of choice, so to speak, so I suggest providing her with an ingrowing-proof vibrating toilet seat.

As if this story couldn't get any stranger...

Boyfriend of Kansas Woman Stuck to Toilet Accused of Exposing Himself to Teen, Friends

"He allegedly exposed himself to a neighbor's teenage daughter and her friends. He spent the night in jail before posting bond."

I'm not very surprised, with a girlfriend stuck to the toilet his sources of sexual stimuli at home were likely quite limited. I suggest he buys himself a subscription to Penthouse or some other legal source of stimulation designed for men whose girlfriends spend a lot of time in the bathroom.

She could have severe agoraphobia and have been frightened to leave her 'safe space' if the toilet was in a small room separate to the bathroom. I am almost sure some kind of physical or mental problem played a large part as well.

That ought to be a Ripley's record!

:eek: OMG Yellow Dog- I was just at the Hollywood Ripley's museum,and the visual on that is great- There are quite a few interesting things going on there- Too funny! They could make her a hologram like the leprachaun if you have ever been there....hehe :lepsmilie: sorry to go OT..lol

I agree with Kiki and think she had agoraphobia- I read an article that quoted her as saying that it was her 'fault', he did NOT keep her there, and she was just going thru some personal problems, and wanted to be alone. Too bad she picked the bathroom.

Wonder if his indecent exposure problem had to do with her being locked away??

:eek: OMG Yellow Dog- I was just at the Hollywood Ripley's museum,and the visual on that is great- There are quite a few interesting things going on there- Too funny! They could make her a hologram like the leprachaun if you have ever been there....hehe :lepsmilie: sorry to go OT..lol

I agree with Kiki and think she had agoraphobia- I read an article that quoted her as saying that it was her 'fault', he did NOT keep her there, and she was just going thru some personal problems, and wanted to be alone. Too bad she picked the bathroom.

Wonder if his indecent exposure problem had to do with her being locked away??

Agoraphobia makes sense on one level, but then I start wondering.....agoraphobia only makes one afraid to leave the home (or room), right? She would feel safe within that one small room, and could presumably move around in it...........but what on earth would make her sit on a toilet long enough for her flesh to grow into the seat??

I recently had a little tummy virus and believe me, after just a few minutes of being seated on the "throne" my hiney was hurting like the dickens, heck even my FEET were uncomfortable way down there!

A Kansas man whose girlfriend was physically stuck to the toilet in their home wins $20,000 in the state Lottery — for the second time this year.

Kory McFarren of Ness City cashed in his winning $2 Bonus Crossword ticket in Great Bend Monday. On July 29, the 37-year-old McFarren received six months of probation after pleading no contest to misdemeanor mistreatment of a dependent adult.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,434043,00.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousWhiskers
Back