Karr & gender re-assignment & the sex-change clinic -Merged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know I was pondering the fact that Karr acts and looks so effeminate. It reminded me of a couple of other famous murderers who fell under this category. Wayne Williams (Atlanta Child Murder) was very effeminate. Jeffrey Dahmer was effeminate looking/acting. I know there are others but I can't remember. Though their victims were mostly male. Richard Speck who murdered and raped the nursing students also had man *advertiser censored*.

BTW I am not trying to say being gay or cross gender or effeminate makes anyone a serial murderer....because there are far more murderers who would be considered "normal" looking/acting....just that I noticed some similarities between this guy and some others.

newtv said:
One thing I have been struggling with regarding this thread is all the jokes poked at him regarding the "change" process..Just remember the thing about this type of person is not orientation (sexual), but they feel like they are in the wrong body. He may already be a lesbian if he was always a girl and then had a fixation with girls..but thats niether here nor there for now.

I think the jokes being made about him might feel good at the moment, but imo they show a lack of information for this process and for all the normal gender reassigned people who might be reading here. (Or who have sons and daughters, brothers and sisters who are gender reassigned).

If the jokes could be seen as only about Karr that is one thing-but what they show is an ignorance about this condition and what these people are really all about.
They are gender reassigned-end of story. They are not to be made fun of-maybe he is the target here but thats not necessarily what the rest of the world is experiencing when they tune in here.
They are seeing a whole lot of people demeaning this type of condition.
jmho
ITA. Thank you for stating that.

I'll explain. I am a woman and I have a 41 yr. old woman friend of 14 years that is a lesbian. She is very feminine and feminine looking. She doesn't like dyking women at all. In fact, she is attracted to straight women and has had brief affairs with straight women. She is attracted to feminine women.

I have learned alot from my friend, but some things have baffled me. She hangs out with "transgender" people and has intimite relationships with women that were born female.

I always understood that some people feel trapped in a body of the wrong sex and I've had no problem with sex reassignment surgery. But, I NEVER knew that there were people that have their sex surgery and are still attracted to the same sex. In other words.....there are those born male that believe they should be female, and lesbian. Make sense? I'm STILL trying to wrap my brain around that with the help of my friend.

When I first saw Karr last Wednesday & even the old photos of him, I saw him as very feminine in appearance AND actions (old video).

For those wondering? Yes, I live in CA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncorliss52
Back