Karr/John's reaction

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It looks to me that the only anger that JR was feeling was directed at the reporters. I just found this article by Frank Coffman. Scroll down a little till you get to

John Ramsey said on CNN six days after the murder that he wasn't angry about the crime

read that paragraph and the one after it.

I would post those sections here but, well… read it for yourself and you will see why.
All I can say is, what lovely Christian language, LOL Someone didn’t take his anger pills that day.

http://thehistoryvault.tripod.com/02291999feedingfrenzy-bw.htm

JMO

This article, and several other things I've read, show JR as the one with the anger issues. JR is the one who almost threw a Globe reporter to the pavement; JR is the one who gets angry and kicks a door; JR is the one who screams out vile language.

IOW it's clear that JR has definite and documented "rage issues." So why does everyone rule him out as the perpetrator of a rage attack against JBR?

Many give JR a pass because he's usually seen presenting a nonchalant demeanor. He doesn't seem like he has a temper, and according to friends who knew them, he did a good job of not letting it show. I was fooled by JR for a while, too, but not anymore.

This article, and several other things I've read, show JR as the one with the anger issues. JR is the one who almost threw a Globe reporter to the pavement; JR is the one who gets angry and kicks a door; JR is the one who screams out vile language.

IOW it's clear that JR has definite and documented "rage issues." So why does everyone rule him out as the perpetrator of a rage attack against JBR?

Maybe he is really angry because he is the innocent one and Patsy did the killing as Steve Thomas believes. I use to think he was involved. But I think that he may be involved only in protecting Patsy. Burke says he came into his room that morning and turned on the lights and then ran out. That sounds like someone who is checking to see if his son is okay.

In defense of John, I would probably want to throw a Globe reportere to the ground also - come on- The Globe published the autopsy photos of JonBenet. John kicked the door because he was jealous and thought Patsy might have had a date with someone else.

The only answer to this I have ever heard put forth was that in a situation such as this it would most likely be the male or father who could cover up a crime and therefore protect the family. A mother, or woman, would not have the "protective" instinct. She would rage out against his crimes. She would not be able to protect the remaining family through such a fraud, but if being protected she could keep up the farce.

I don't buy it myself, as evidenced in another thread where the mother clearly covered up the fathers abuse of her daughter. http://www.serve.com/PHIHOM/articles/LOmar2005.htm

The only time that John and Patsy came out of their 'grieving' was to sue/threaten to sue anyone who dare claim they were responsible for the death. Otherwise, they were happy as pigs in slop to just let it go...and that started what, a couple hours after the police arrived.

Patsy killed JBR in a rage over something...it was an accidental death meaning Patsy didn't mean to do it. Suddenly there is a dead child and the parents had to suddenly find some way to explain her death. They cooked up a half baked story of an intruder and faked evidence accordingly.

That is why there is so much evidence that can be used either way, for or against the intruder/RDI positions. They did such a poor job of covering their tracks yet provided enough doubt that nothing could be proven either way.

The bottom line for me is this. If someone broke in and killed my little girl, I would have to be arrested and put in the jail to keep me out of the police precinct. I would demand both a polygraph and an immediate interview. At the first sign of bungling of the case, I would be in the media screaming for someone to listen. I would be in my Senator/Representatives offices screaming at them to do something. I would not rest and would be consumed by finding who did it and would probably have gone crazy after 10 years of waiting. The willingness of the Ramseys to leave town and let the investigation take whatever course it took (as long as it didn't point at them) tells me volumes. John's admission about forgiving the perp is his way of releasing his hatred for what Patsy did. She died, he forgives, which explains how he moves on so well.

Cal

Absolutely. I totally agree.
As well as to the posts mentioning JR not needing to spend his money looking for the killer (he took a page from the OJ Simpson book of crime solving) and why he wasn't angry at Karr. Remember, he said when the Karr circus was in town, not to jump to conclusions about Karr. He was possibly worried about being sued.
Yet the Boulder DA Circus, with ringmaster Mary Lacy, and the usual clowns, were patting themselves on the back about what a great job they did finally solving the crime!
Ever see a clown car- you know, where clown after clown gets out of the car? That's what the Karr fiasco reminded me of.

The Rs used their Christianity as a shield to hide behind! They portrayed themselves as devout (and I am not saying this was never the case) so they would seem unlikely suspects. And Smit bought it.
They WERE Christians. And they prayed...not for the murderer to be caught, but that THEY woulnd't be. And looks like their prayers were answered.

They weren't answered by God,IMO.

The only time that John and Patsy came out of their 'grieving' was to sue/threaten to sue anyone who dare claim they were responsible for the death. Otherwise, they were happy as pigs in slop to just let it go...and that started what, a couple hours after the police arrived. Patsy killed JBR in a rage over something...it was an accidental death meaning Patsy didn't mean to do it. Suddenly there is a dead child and the parents had to suddenly find some way to explain her death. They cooked up a half baked story of an intruder and faked evidence accordingly. That is why there is so much evidence that can be used either way, for or against the intruder/RDI positions. They did such a poor job of covering their tracks yet provided enough doubt that nothing could be proven either way. The bottom line for me is this. If someone broke in and killed my little girl, I would have to be arrested and put in the jail to keep me out of the police precinct. I would demand both a polygraph and an immediate interview. At the first sign of bungling of the case, I would be in the media screaming for someone to listen. I would be in my Senator/Representatives offices screaming at them to do something. I would not rest and would be consumed by finding who did it and would probably have gone crazy after 10 years of waiting. The willingness of the Ramseys to leave town and let the investigation take whatever course it took (as long as it didn't point at them) tells me volumes. John's admission about forgiving the perp is his way of releasing his hatred for what Patsy did. She died, he forgives, which explains how he moves on so well. Cal

And you're not alone.

I can certainly see reaching a point of acceptance that your child has been murdered and is at peace. But I don't follow that a grieving parent can be at peace and accept that the killer got away with it. Especially when this was such a horrible way to die if you beleive the IDI, and under you're nose. Where is the guilt he should feel having not protected her?

I think he had guilt,he just handled it in a similar way to how OJ did w the bronco ride,for the same reason OJ did..b/c he's the guilty one(of at least part of it, IMO).when he got drunk and walked around saying 'I'm so sorry,I'm so sorry',that was his guilt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back