Kate McCann closes online shop raising funds for Madeleine search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MelmothTheLost

Reaction score
Kate McCann closes down online shop raising funds for the search to find her missing daughter Madeleine amid claims donations 'have dwindled to virtually zero'

The online shop selling Madeleine McCann merchandise to help highlight the missing girl's plight and raise funds for her search has abruptly been closed down by her mother Kate.

Too-busy Kate has told how she has unfortunately had to shut the website store selling travel packs, T shirts, posters and car stickers bearing her daughter's face with slogans 'Please don't give up on me' and 'Still missing, still missed' because of her 'many commitments and pressures.'

In another fresh blow it has been revealed that donations from the public to the Maddie Fund have dwindled to 'virtually zero' over the past 11years.

Kate McCann closes down online fundraising shop | Daily Mail Online

It sounds as though the public has lost patience with the McCanns.

There are many pities here, but if Maddy were somehow alive, that would not be one of them.

The pity is that she is not.

There are many pities here, but if Maddy were somehow alive, that would not be one of them.

The pity is that she is not.

I understand, but this case just makes my blood boil...I would like to have people read about the Smith sighting and about what the dogs found on kate's clothes and in their rental car...
I am a dreamer, maybe people are not interested in the truth anymore.

I understand, but this case just makes my blood boil...I would like to have people read about the Smith sighting and about what the dogs found on kate's clothes and in their rental car...
There's a professional statement analyser on YouTube who picks apart interviews and statements the McCann's gave too and it's fascinating but also a huge eye opener and quite sinister...

If it wasn't about this sweet little girl it would be ridiculous. :( If you have the support of people in powerful places you can obviously get away with anything.
ETA that is nothing new, I know , but Madeleine's case makes me REALLY mad...:mad:

There's a professional statement analyser on YouTube who picks apart interviews and statements the McCann's gave too and it's fascinating but also a huge eye opener and quite sinister...

This is referring to Peter Hyatt, a statement analyst from the US. This interview with him can be seen on Richard D Hall's YouTube series The McCann's - Embedded Confessions. It is absolutely fascinating.

Actually there is a post on their official FB page asking when the shop will re open, and the response is, it isn't going to re open. It's dated December 2017. The media may have only just noticed but the shop closed some time ago.

I think as a whole a lot of society becomes desensitized to these horrors.i have vaguely gone over this case. And I have never been so shaken besides KA, and B G J.i do believe a phone book confession is needed in these cases.

Thank you very much for sharing Peter Hyatt interview, guys ! So interesting and argumentative. He is such a smart person and super trained professional.

His conclusions

- Madeleine is dead
- The death was not intentional
- The McCanes have disposed of the remains in a hidden matter and they confident they will never be found
- Cause of death may have included her to be very sleepy and a fall ( very interesting detail that JM gave up unintentionally)
- They have feared being accused
- Time frame must be questioned
- Strong possibility of sexual abuse

Just watched the Peter Hyatt interview tonight - fascinating.

The Peter Hyatt interview was very fascinating and captivating. It's 2 hours long, but well worth it in my opinion.

I think in some parts, he may have read a little too much, or maybe speculated a little more not knowing more of the context. But he does make a convincing case when he mentions not what the parents said, but what they didn't say.

And he's right. At least in the interview Peter commented on, the McCanns talk about random embellished details or their own feelings more than they do about Madeleine herself.

I honestly don't know what to think. I think I'm 50/50 on this one. On the other hand, there's their obvious neglect, weird behavior, and odd statements, all of which clearly point the finger at them. But on the other hand, how could they hide Madeleine's body so well in a foreign country they didn't know well? And why draw more attention to you by going to the media when a guilty party normally wants to avoid attention?

But then again there's this: Kate wrote on page 129 of her book about "the awful pictures that scrolled through my head of her body, her perfect little genitals torn apart." Like, who describes their child's "perfect little genitals?" Perfect for what? I don't think I could've ever imagined putting those three words together, much less about a child, and even less from that child's mother! I get Kate has OBGYN experience, but does an OBGYN actually talk like that? It's just so bizarre!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine
Back