Found Safe UK - Katie Whiteford, 25, last seen leaving a bar in Bournemouth, 3 February 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

gregjrichards

Reaction score
A4D7D5EB-B0C6-4F42-AA82-9E00708D8447.jpeg

“Fears are growing for a missing woman who was last seen 'really drunk' while leaving a bar in the early hours of the morning.

Katie Whiteford, 25, had been out in Bournemouth town centre celebrating a friend's birthday on Saturday night.

She has not been seen or answered her mobile phone since she has been missing at about 2am on Sunday.

Family and friends say her disappearance is out of character and are growing increasingly concerned, particularly as temperatures dropped to -3C that night.”

Fears grow for missing woman, 25, who was last seen 'really drunk' | Daily Mail Online

Ahhhh another one?! Young women if you’re going to go bar hopping and drinking, please please have a sober can friend who can not only drive you but make sure you don’t wander off or worse go with someone you shouldn’t.

Like Libby, hoping for a good outcome here.

BOURNEMOUTH ECHO:

Katie Whiteford was last seen at Vodka Revolution

POLICE say they are 'very concerned' about a missing Bournemouth woman whose disappearance is said to be 'completely out of character'.

Now officers are asking for the public's help in finding Katie Whiteford, who is 25 years old, and was last seen by friends at 2 am on Sunday in Vodka Revolution in Old Christchurch Road in the town.

She was reported missing at 9.47 pm on Sunday 3 February 2019 after she had not been heard from all day following her night out.

Katie did not return to the address she was staying at in Spring Road in Bournemouth and her family and friends have not had any contact from her since she was last seen.

She has been described as white, five feet three inches tall, of slim build and with dark shoulder length hair and was wearing a black coat with a fur hood, black leggings and boots.

Chief Inspector Lance Cliff, of Dorset Police, said: “We are becoming very concerned for Katie’s welfare as this behaviour is completely out of character. She is normally in regular contact with friends and family, but nobody has heard from her all day.

“I am hoping that somebody has seen Katie since she went missing in the early hours of Sunday morning and can help us find her.”

Anyone with information or knowledge as to Katie's whereabouts is asked to contact Dorset Police at www.dorset.police.uk, via email 101@dorset.pnn.police.uk or by calling 101, quoting incident number 3:402.

Let's hope she was spending all day Sunday somewhere sleeping off a hangover.

The distance between Vodka Revolution and Spring Road is roughly a mile as the crow flies (depending on which end of Spring Road - it's quite long). However, there is a railway track in between and she'd have had to cross one of two bridges to get home making the route longer. Which bridge might depend on which end of Spring Road she would be heading for and as it's a convoluted route either way I'd have thought a taxi would have been preferable. The vodka bar is on a high street with loads of shops so you'd think there'd be CCTV. I'm sure more info will come out today.

Fears grow for missing woman, 25, who was last seen 'really drunk' | Daily Mail Online

[...]

Her friends said they saw Katie talking to three strange women before she mysteriously disappeared.

At the time her mobile phone had run out of battery and she had also spent all of her money.

Katie, who lives in Winchester, Hampshire, was meant to have stayed the night at her step-mother's house 1.5 miles away in Boscombe but never turned up.

Her family, friends and the police are growing increasingly concerned for Katie's welfare, especially as the temperature dropped to -5C on the night she vanished.

Katie's disappearance is said to be completely out of character. She is also very active on social media and it is unlike her to be offline for so long.

[...]

upload_2019-2-4_12-51-2.jpegupload_2019-2-4_12-51-20.jpegupload_2019-2-4_12-50-47.jpeg

Dorset Police

#LatestNews - Search for woman who has gone missing in Bournemouth

Officers searching for a woman who has gone missing in Bournemouth are asking for the public’s help to find her.

Katie Whiteford, who is 25 years old, was reported missing at 9.47pm on Sunday 3 February 2019 after she had not been heard from all day following a night out.

She was last seen by friends at 2am on Sunday in Vodka Revolution in Old Christchurch Road in the town.

Katie did not return to the address she was staying at in Spring Road in Bournemouth and her family and friends have not had any contact from her since she was last seen.

She has been described as white, five feet three inches tall, of slim build and with dark shoulder length hair. She was wearing a black coat with a fur hood, black leggings and boots.

Chief Inspector Lance Cliff, of Dorset Police, said: “We are becoming very concerned for Katie’s welfare as this behaviour is completely out of character. She is normally in regularly contact with friends and family, but nobody has heard from her all day.

“I am hoping that somebody has seen Katie since she went missing in the early hours of Sunday morning and can help us find her.”

Anyone with information or knowledge as to Katie's whereabouts is asked to contact Dorset Police at www.dorset.police.uk, via email 101@dorset.pnn.police.uk or by calling 101, quoting incident number 3:402. Search for woman who has gone missing in Bournemouth

From that link:

A distraught Angela Chambers 39, today begged her step-daughter to make contact with her or the police. She said: "She went out to a party on Saturday with her workmates and was initially meant to be back at 10pm. She ended up going out to another party afterwards but she texted me while she was out saying 'everything was fine, I'm okay, love you.' That was the last time I heard from her. The people I’ve spoken to who were out with her have said she was very drunk and last seen at about 3 o'clock."

So it's not her hometown, even more reason for her not to have attempted to walk back.

It is her homectown. The DM link says "Katie used to live in Bournemouth until two months ago when she moved to Winchester following the break up of a relationship.

She returned to the seaside resort on Saturday evening for a night out with work friends."

Wonder what she said to her friends about getting home if she had no money - I'll walk, I'll go to an ATM. Could the discussion with the 3 women be about a taxi? Or maybe they were casual acquaintances that her work friends didn't know?

It is her homectown. The DM link says "Katie used to live in Bournemouth until two months ago when she moved to Winchester following the break up of a relationship.

She returned to the seaside resort on Saturday evening for a night out with work friends."

Wonder what she said to her friends about getting home if she had no money - I'll walk, I'll go to an ATM. Could the discussion with the 3 women be about a taxi? Or maybe they were casual acquaintances that her work friends didn't know?

I think she's from Corby originally, according to her FB profile. No idea how long she'd been in Hampshire/Dorset.

There MUST be some CCTV footage of her on a busy street like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn
Back