KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been reading about those who've lost a loved one, or survived a terrible crime against their person. I just want to say my heart goes out to each and every one. I'm not good at putting my feelings into words. Please know, it comes from my heart.

hoping for good news about your fur baby!!!

Thank you Moon!

My brother & his wife lost twin boys about 5 months.. they were just a week or so away from having lungs developed enough to survive.. I'll never forget my brother telling me ( he delivered first on bathroom floor) he was perfect baby but so small fit in Palm of my hand.. he wiggled for a moment then stopped..

I think that's the most heart breaking couple of sentences I've ever heard in my life.. They had a hard time took them long while to try again when they did they found out the issue (they'd miscarried early on a few times) they had my niece!

I don't have children or at least yet.. I've always wanted a family but I've given that to God.. What shall be will be.. I've made my peace at least trying to..

Hey Cool Lady, how's your brother tonight? I've been thinking about the two of you.

I think we've all shed a river of tears this weekend. I've been touched to my very soul and feel somehow 'changed'. !

(snipped by me)

I agree. I know just about everyone on my Facebook friends list personally, and yet......even though I know none of you "in real life" I feel so much warmth and love for everyone on here it's hard to describe. I really mean that. I've been very emotional this weekend and a lot more mellow than usual. I keep everyone in my prayers and Travis' family also. This is just such a wonderful and sincerely nice group of people, with all words used to uplift and heal instead of to tear down and hurt.

Thank you one and all (especially BB, who really got the good vibes started this weekend), and I bid you all a goodnight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Cool Lady, how's your brother tonight? I've been thinking about the two of you.

Aww thanks he said he's about the same but he sounded much better. I'm visiting his kitties right now but will see him mañana after court. He will pull out of this...I'm thinking in about a week. :)

Every time I talk to him he says "thank you for caring about me" if that doesn't just make your heart melt.....

I understand what you are saying BUT, there is no actual proof JA took the gun or it was in her possession at any time. Now common sense tells us that she stole the gun and used it. The only proof would be that the gun that someone stole from her grandparents house had been found.

Finding it would be great, it would prove that it didn't belong to Travis!

I saw where some of you watched the Urban Elephant the story of Shirley. I live in Tennessee and I go to the Elephant Sanctuary web site and watch the elephants from time to time. They have a live web cam.

I fell in love with the "founding" elephant Tarra. There was a local story several years ago about her and a stray dog named Bella. The two were best of friends. Where you saw one you saw the other. I believe one of the National news programs also did a story on the unlikely best friends.

Two years ago in October Bella the dog was believed to have been attacked by Coyotes. Tarra carried the dog in her trunk for over a mile to bring her body back so the caregivers could find her.

Tarra was very depressed she bonded with the little dog for 7 years and she mourned the loss. Shirley was the elephant that reached out to Tarra and helped her through her sorrow. Shirley and Tarra now are best of friends and travel all over the sanctuary together. It is a beautiful story and can be found at the Elephant sanctuary web site. This is the link for Bella's story http://www.elephants.com/Bella/Bella.php

To this day Terra still visits Bella's grave site. I am a huge dog lover so this story stayed with me all these years and when I heard of Bella's death it made me so sad.

Aww thanks he said he's about the same but he sounded much better. I'm visiting his kitties right now but will see him mañana after court. He will pull out of this...I'm thinking in about a week. :)

Every time I talk to him he says "thank you for caring about me" if that doesn't just make your heart melt.....

Wonderful to hear he's coming along. Think back to last Wed or Thurs, he's come a long way.

You know Katie everybody needs to feel they are cared about and you, BB, Travis's family and all the good people on WS all feel cared about. If you didn't care about 'us', you wouldn't be posting your court notes nightly; BB wouldn't have included all of us in her lovely gifts; we wouldn't all be trying to help out Travis's family and Travis's sister wouldn't be sharing her personal experiences. Caring comes full circle here.

Wonderful to hear he's coming along. Think back to last Wed or Thurs, he's come a long way.

You know Katie everybody needs to feel they are cared about and you, BB, Travis's family and all the good people on WS all feel cared about. If you didn't care about 'us', you wouldn't be posting your court notes nightly; BB wouldn't have included all of us in her lovely gifts; we wouldn't all be trying to help out Travis's family and Travis's sister wouldn't be sharing her personal experiences. Caring comes full circle here.

I once heard "ever notice the moment someone says 'you just made my day!, they just made your day?".

Yeah that! You got it..the full circle! Xo and yes just last Thursday 6 hours of hallucinations and paranoia in an ER. Wow...he's calm and safe now..ahhhh

When I was just a little kid, wasn't there an ad by RCA that showed a dog with a cone on it's head like this?

HA HA she watched tv like animal cops Pitt bulls & parolees when there's a cat meowing or puppy whining on tv she *advertiser censored* her head just like Nipper!

rca-dog.jpg

Finding it would be great, it would prove that it didn't belong to Travis!

I was having a senior moment and the light bulb came on a bunch of posts back. I'm emotionally worn out this weekend and in somewhat of a 'fog' myself. Please excuse my 'fog':blushing:

HA HA she watched tv like animal cops Pitt bulls & parolees when there's a cat meowing or puppy whining on tv she *advertiser censored* her head just like Nipper!

rca-dog.jpg

I laughed right out loud at this. How in the world did I have it stored away in my brain that the 'cone' was around the dogs neck.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I laughed right out loud at this. How in the world did I have it stored away in my brain that the 'cone' was around the dogs neck.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think there was label image of the cone with dogs face inside like on the old victrola records I tried to find that image & couldn't..

When I was just a little kid, wasn't there an ad by RCA that showed a dog with a cone on it's head like this?

lol, close you are. the ad was the dog looking at the horn/cone and hearing 'his masters voice.' thats funny :great:

I believe she ditched it off the beaten path too. The reason I'm not feeling it about Elephant Mountain/Spur Cross area is that it would be out of her way. She would have to double back to town, then on the highway out of town.
I haven't been up that way in years, but from what I remember it's a dirt road in and out, once you're out of Cave Creek.

If you look on Google Earth for the area between Wickenburg and Kingman it is desert, mountains, mines, and not much else. There are dirt roads that would be easy to go back a mile or two and not be seen. Then, back on the highway (hwy 93) towards her destination

I'm not saying "no way Jose'" she didn't go there there to ditch it. It's just that there are more opportunities along her route to Kingman. Which would take a lot less effort on her part. Also, it's nighttime and June. It would have been hot and dark. MOO :)

I did read about 200+ miles being unaccounted for on her trip mileage, maybe her fog had more to do with this out of the way off the beaten path to dispose of the gun...? How long did they say she allegedly drove in her fog, like 5 hours? But when I looked on the satellite view it should have only been like 3 hours to the Grand Canyon National park area...

I will watch all these links later when I get back to my computer. For now I'm at my brother's cat visiting eating triscuits and Kraft easy cheese and drinking a light Mikes hard Lemonade and watching Girls. I'm totally serious.

Well, KCL, whatever floats your boat. You deserve some downtime. I'm assuming that the cat likes triscuits and cheese?
Prayers and hugs and thanks ongoing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member