KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up my brother today who lit up like a Christmas tree and kept exclaiming to the entire Unit "This is my sister! I love her very much!". lol

He was so happy to get discharged but kept telling me how much it helped him there and how he feels so much better. We went out to lunch and I took him on an errand which he also kept thanking me for over and over again. His little sweet personality has returned (thank God). He came home and started his laundry, cleaned the kitty litter, foraged for food, played with his cats, laid on his bed...all like a normal person.

My dear Alfonse is so much better..thank you for all the prayers and good wishes.

I can breathe much deeper now.:seeya:

Picked up my brother today who lit up like a Christmas tree and kept exclaiming to the entire Unit "This is my sister! I love her very much!". lol

He was so happy to get discharged but kept telling me how much it helped him there and how he feels so much better. We went out to lunch and I took him on an errand which he also kept thanking me for over and over again. His little sweet personality has returned (thank God). He came home and started his laundry, cleaned the kitty litter, foraged for food, played with his cats, laid on his bed...all like a normal person.

My dear Alfonse is so much better..thank you for all the prayers and good wishes.

I can breathe much deeper now.:seeya:
Bless you and Alfonse. Sweet dreams!

WagaraTapaTalk

It's so wonderful that both you and Alfonse had a "time out" which returned you to each other in far better mental state than when you left. It must have been difficult, but necessary for you to leave him behind for a week to heal yourself.

Although this process took place for far different reasons and in far different surroundings, it is wonderful you both had healing places to go.

I followed your blog during your absence, and I must tell you that you captured the essence of your experience with your photographs. I especially loved your "happy feet" montage. Such wonderful places they enjoyed themselves! May they continue to do so as you go on with real life, complete with the magical meeting with Juan.

KCL, Do you know how the Family is doing? Waiting this all out? Will they be there today in court?

Im glad you have had some down time to relax and enjoy life. :)

KCL, Do you know how the Family is doing? Waiting this all out? Will they be there today in court?

Im glad you have had some down time to relax and enjoy life. :)

I think all the family members are handling this differently..the ones I've been in contact with seem to be doing well. There is a plan for Travis' birthday coming up so there's some positive energy around that.

No one went today but Katie Wick and Stacey and Pam and Cody were all there today. I tweaked my back yesterday so I'm babying it today. yes I came home from a week of relaxing and threw out my back turbo sanding my feet with a foot tool. Sad, but true. lol :rockon::banghead::please:

I hope today is a smooth and happy homecoming for Alfonse and you!

Be sure to listen to Beth Karas on Tricia's blog talk radio - Sunday. She is really happy with her life. Says she is getting to read and will begin to write, will still be covering trials, and she will be giving more of her own opinions now and in the future. She talked about her younger, disabled brother who she was very close to and also her father. She gave many personal insights into her life, past and present.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Yeah--he had to check it because it's considered a bludgeon! Too funny.

I'm sure JA's younger brother would agree. Didn't JA hit him over the head with a baseball bat??? How weird is that? I mean that they would give him a bat???

I'm sure JA's younger brother would agree. Didn't JA hit him over the head with a baseball bat??? How weird is that? I mean that they would give him a bat???

I totally forgot about that! Our Jodi acted out violently with so many implements, it's hard to keep track!:floorlaugh:

I apologize for having to resort to doing this but I was unable to post a comment on Kathy's blog. Here is what I keep getting when I try. 2innocents.jpg

I'm uncertain if there is something hurtful in my message
HERE16~123.GIF

My prayer for John is that this will be a minor set-back until the Niacin kicks into full force.
May God above Bless you both . . .

♥ ♥ Paula

I apologize for having to resort to doing this but I was unable to post a comment on Kathy's blog. Here is what I keep getting when I try. View attachment 35776

I'm uncertain if there is something hurtful in my message
View attachment 35777

My prayer for John is that this will be a minor set-back until the Niacin kicks into full force.
May God above Bless you both . . .

♥ ♥ Paula

I don't know about that Paula! Please keep trying! xo

Wow! I just read your posts on your stay at the Ranch. I love places like that! I'm now going to have to read the book you said you read each time there--is there a particular reason you do this?

bookpic_zpsdbab7813.jpg

I just went and got the book today! Love it! Thanks for the recommendation!!

KCL: LOVE your new hairdo!! And yes, you have a good face!!

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member