FL Kaylenn Chanel McIntosh, 30, Last seen leaving her residence, Tampa (Lutz), 30 September, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

LisaCougar

Reaction score
Missing Persons | HCSO, Tampa FL

1727960243060.png

Kaylenn McIntosh​

Case Number: 24-956522
Where: Tampa, Florida
Weight: 130 lbs
Height: 5'07"
Eyes: Brown
Race: Black
Hair: Black
Kaylenn left her residence and has not returned. If you have any information on the whereabouts of Kaylenn contact the Sheriff's Office at 813-247-8200.

1727960326095.png

Did she have access to a vehicle? She had 4 tickets for speeding and failure to stop for a light in the last few years. Not particularly concerning, but makes me worry that she had a traffic mishap someplace isolated. Search Results Her Facebook from 2018 and prior. She stated she was living in Hawaii. tps://www.facebook.com/kaylenn.greene/?paipv=0&eav=AfZpxatlLq6UU1vVlEZolyPuPgOePtuAa3LthKpS9pQMLjpSq9fDjo6JHhohGIN_374&_rdr

Outside of the Sheriff's missing person report that opens this thread and a few social media comments/posts (can't be shared here) I can't find anything on her being missing.

Did she have access to a vehicle? She had 4 tickets for speeding and failure to stop for a light in the last few years. Not particularly concerning, but makes me worry that she had a traffic mishap someplace isolated. Search Results Her Facebook from 2018 and prior. She stated she was living in Hawaii. tps://www.facebook.com/kaylenn.greene/?paipv=0&eav=AfZpxatlLq6UU1vVlEZolyPuPgOePtuAa3LthKpS9pQMLjpSq9fDjo6JHhohGIN_374&_rdr

Outside of the Sheriff's missing person report that opens this thread and a few social media comments/posts (can't be shared here) I can't find anything on her being missing.
As of this post she is 3rd on list

Hoping that a State department of license regulation falls into the universe of 'law enforcement:'

If you mean the Department of Motor Vehicles (called other things in some state -i.e. in Maryland, it is called the Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA), while in Kentucky, it is referred to as the Office of Motor Vehicles (OMV - in my opinion, that would be a "no". Their responsibilities state to state may differ, but only in terms of very minor things. But they don't have Law Enforcement privileges and capabilities as you might be thinking. They can't get warrants etc, or start criminal investigations, or investigations into the status of a vehicle to which they've issued a license, such things are done through police, sheriff, and federal law enforcement agencies depending on the matter being investigated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachesisjenny
Back