KC has checked into Probation .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just beer runs though. Someone has to be housing her, someone has to be taking her to the probation office. Someone has to be somewhat supporting her as she obviously can't support herself. I wonder if she would prefer to be invisible during the course of the probation.

I get the feeling the media has moved on and no one cares what the little brat is doing. She could probably shop at my local grocer and we wouldn't bat 2 eyelids together for her.

The worst thing for this attention seeking princess is to be ostracized. Who is gonna invite her over to their family barbeque, swim party, movie. Would you go on a date with CFCMA (sans the few toothless dimwits who have expressed an interest)? Can you imagine said date bringing her home to mama?

Knowing what we already know about the felon, she is probably out and about, and folks could give a flying fig. Sorry, CFCMA - there's not many folks out there who would even open a door for you.

What a pitiful life --

MOO

Mel

I believe that Amanda K. has tharwted any attempt by the DT or CA or GA or LA or ICA at money for nothing!

Sing along with me:

money for nothing and the <modsnip> is free.
Hmmmmm yeah look at that sad thing...let me tell you now we all ain't dumb. Maybe get a blister on your little finger filling out probation forms until your time has come.
Yep...that's the way you work it...money for nothing and the murder is free.
UMMMMM...ya thats the way you work it...money for nothing and tricks for free.
I want my...
I want my...
I want my <modsnip> fee
I want my...
I want my...
I want my school for free
I want my
I want my
I want my drinks for free
I want my
I want my
I want my job and see
I got my
I got my
I got my defense for free

Ya...that's the way to work it. on the back of little Caylee.

Can't go wrong with a little Dire Straits to help put things in perspective. :yourock:

No name calling and DO NOT CONTACT CASE PLAYERS OR AGENCIES AND POST IT HERE. WS does NOT condone members inserting themselves into cases. We can't stop you, but you may NOT bring the information here or try to get everyone all stirred up to follow your lead.

If everybody starts calling everybody - that is nothing but harrassment and interference. Definitely things our LE agencies don't need. Use your brains and be mindful of what you do.

Salem

hmmmm...going into debt---does "not apply" to her...

..and, she couldn't even come up with the $20 monthly probation fee...

kcreport.jpg

Why didn't she answer the question as to why she wasn't working and if she wasn't what was her source of income? Her probation officer is doing a lousy job letting her get a way with not even filling out the form completely. I mean seriously - that's about all they are doing anyway, making sure she fills out her monthly form. And they can't even enforce and make sure that she does that?

PROBATION FOR CASEY ANTHONY = TOTAL JOKE.

No name calling and DO NOT CONTACT CASE PLAYERS OR AGENCIES AND POST IT HERE. WS does NOT condone members inserting themselves into cases. We can't stop you, but you may NOT bring the information here or try to get everyone all stirred up to follow your lead.

If everybody starts calling everybody - that is nothing but harrassment and interference. Definitely things our LE agencies don't need. Use your brains and be mindful of what you do.

Salem

Ooops, that was me and I am sorry for the infraction.

Why didn't she answer the question as to why she wasn't working and if she wasn't what was her source of income? Her probation officer is doing a lousy job letting her get a way with not even filling out the form completely. I mean seriously - that's about all they are doing anyway, making sure she fills out her monthly form. And they can't even enforce and make sure that she does that?

Are we sure that monetary thingy is actually the $20 or not some other court ordered amount to pay like child support or.......?
To me that seems to be a strange place to be making note of and paying the regular probation reporting fee....

Are we sure that monetary thingy is actually the $20 or not some other court ordered amount to pay like child support or.......?
To me that seems to be a strange place to be making note of and paying the regular probation reporting fee....

I agree that is probably not related to the $20 probation fee. The wording implies things like what you mentioned and also the placement on the form would be strange to note the $20 fee being paid. that would usually be on the front page in the upper right hand corner where it was easily visible at a glance and also when the paper is in a file. I have no direct experience with probation forms - just expressing an opinion based on the lay out of every other official form I've ever filled out.

ETA: That said - doesn't Casey have monetary obligations? There was a judgement made against her for the court fees/prosecution fees that she is supposed to pay back. Is that considered not to be in effect in any way since it is being appealed?

I agree that is probably not related to the $20 probation fee. The wording implies things like what you mentioned and also the placement on the form would be strange to note the $20 fee being paid. that would usually be on the front page in the upper right hand corner where it was easily visible at a glance and also when the paper is in a file. I have no direct experience with probation forms - just expressing an opinion based on the lay out of every other official form I've ever filled out.

ETA: That said - doesn't Casey have monetary obligations? There was a judgement made against her for the court fees/prosecution fees that she is supposed to pay back. Is that considered not to be in effect in any way since it is being appealed?

Thanks for that NocturnalLady - I would have guessed the same thing except as a Canuck....:waitasec: .....I'm assuming the amount owed to the "Court" and I use that word to include all orders, may not kick in until she actually shows some kind of income?

Not looking for excused for OCA or the PO by a long stretch, just trying to make sense of a whole lot of frustration I seem to be packing around about this situation since this prisoner was "sprung".

Did she pay her IRS bill?

The problem with these little news snippets about her probation is all your getting is a form with no context. We have absolutely no idea what the conversation is between her and the PO, we don't even know if the PO is instructing her to fill out the form in a certain way based on what she's telling him/her at these monthly meetings. It could be something as simple as the PO asking FCA about certain things about trying to find employment and then telling her to leave it blank based off the answer.

I'm not defending the blank stuff on the form, but there is more to these PO visits then just filling a form and handing it in.

Most likely not. The IRS wouldn't announce it, it's private business. I am sure neither Casey nor the DT would announce it due to the uproar from the Casey haters who would (without right) demand to know where the funds came from.

Just imagine the pages and pages of supposition and hypothesising here alone if it was announced Casey had paid off her debts?

Surely we would have seen the headlines? Wouldn't we.....?

Most likely not. The IRS wouldn't announce it, it's private business. I am sure neither Casey nor the DT would announce it due to the uproar from the Casey haters who would (without right) demand to know where the funds came from.

Just imagine the pages and pages of supposition and hypothesising here alone if it was announced Casey had paid off her debts?

I think her probation officer might be interested. And since they paid for her trial the taxpayers of Florida might want to know also since she claims to have no money.

Plus wasn't it public information when it came out in the news. If not someone leaked that info out to the media. IRS is government but certainly not the CIA so this type of information could easily be leaked. jmo

I was just wondering myself how the IRS info came about to us. I can't remember. Was there a lien or something filed against her? If so, wouldn't the lien have to be dismissed if it was paid off, thereby giving us more public info?

I was just wondering myself how the IRS info came about to us. I can't remember. Was there a lien or something filed against her? If so, wouldn't the lien have to be dismissed if it was paid off, thereby giving us more public info?

..we 1st heard about it from TMZ.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/26/accus...ylee-mother-federal-unpaid-back-taxes-lien/3/
Alleged Baby Killer Casey Anthony -- The $68,000 Bill

..the sentinel then got on it, and posted the doc of the lien.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0526/28038706.pdf
--notice of federal tax lien---casey anthony---

I think her probation officer might be interested. And since they paid for her trial the taxpayers of Florida might want to know also since she claims to have no money.

Plus wasn't it public information when it came out in the news. If not someone leaked that info out to the media. IRS is government but certainly not the CIA so this type of information could easily be leaked. jmo

I think it was public ... here's another thought ... if she didn't pay IRS, she probably didn't pay any Florida state taxes ... ain't that something, not only did the Florida taxpayers subsidized her and her defense for 3 years, they got shafted again when she evaded paying income tax ....
IMO, IRS may be the ONLY agency that successfully prosecutes and punishes her in the future

I think it was public ... here's another thought ... if she didn't pay IRS, she probably didn't pay any Florida state taxes ... ain't that something, not only did the Florida taxpayers subsidized her and her defense for 3 years, they got shafted again when she evaded paying income tax ....
IMO, IRS may be the ONLY agency that successfully prosecutes and punishes her in the future

Just a note, there are no state taxes in Florida. I have no idea how her defense was subsidized. I would guess through the property taxes paid to the state.

Whether or not her probation officer would be interested or not is irrelevant; none of her business. As it is none of the taxpayers of Florida's business. It is between Casey Anthony and the IRS, period.

The OP asked if "we" would see the headlines. "We" have no right to know Casey Anthony's dealing with the IRS.

FLORIDA does not have a state tax. We have personal property taxes, and the best of my knowledge, Casey Anthony does not/ did not own any property. So, she would have had NO Florida state taxes to pay.

IMO when IRS filed a lien with the clerks office In Osceola County it became public record. I'm sure when the lien is paid off a release will also be filed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor