KC KNEW that Caylee was dead ALL ALONG!?!?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The state will have a grand old time with their closing statement. The defense can't 'prove' these allegations now without putting KC on the stand. JB can't allow KC to get on the stand if he knows she is lying about the abuse. That is a huge ethical lapse for a defense attorney. The state gets two shots at a closing statement. they give theirs, the defense gives theirs and then the state has the final word after that. LDB took lots and lots of notes as JB was giving his opening statement. I am sure whoever does the closing statement will be sure to point out every single thing JB said that turned out to be a lie or not even come close to being proved. don't worry about the jury forgetting what JB said and then didn't prove, the State will most assuredly point that out again and again and again in their closing statement.

Piggybacking if you don't mimd Macushia! If Baez puts ICA on the stand? And then it will be a he said/she said situation. Who will the jury believe? The father who has kept his control and steadfastly denied those allegations? Or the woman who said to a friend - "OMG! I'm such a good liar" plus all the other lies the SA will have provided?

so, they're going to try & say that all her lies, every story she concocted (even the imaginary Zanny the nanny) were because she was afraid of George

the problem is that she told her friends about Zanny the nanny while Caylee was alive

and the state has established that IMO

oh & btw, I do think her & her defense team should be held financially responsible and be sued by anyone and everyone who searched & donated money etc.

Absolutely not! IMO, volunteers and people who donate money should be more careful! There are some evil people out there.

I do have a question though. Are people shocked ICA knew her daughter was dead the entire time? Or are they shocked she is admiting it?

No, I knew kc knew! I'm shocked that the attorney's knew and did nothing such as plea deal or something to prevent this. after all, like JB states repeatedly, JB is an officer of the court. I WANT TO KNOW WHEN JB KNEW IT WAS AN ACCIDENT? Because once, he knew, he should have gone to LE and pleaded out, this is just plain wrong!

I just can't wait for the SA to play those jail house visit videos and that first call home from ICA...can't wait! :dance:
The SA has so much more and they are definitely saving the best for last...what is said in week 6,7,8, or 12 will stay fresh in the memory of the jurors..more so than what has been said the last 4 days, should this case go on for 6, 7, 8, or 12 weeks. kwim

Great post!!! Thank you, I really needed to hear this!

If GA. CA, LA are involved in this cover along with JB and KC, I wonder which one knew to wait the 31 days so there would be no way to prove Caylee died in the swiming pool???

Oh, dear, I really hate to bring this up, but a perfect example would be the "balloon boy" event. Or the runaway bride. LE spent untold amounts of resources in both of these cases and I could be wrong, but I believe there was a penalty for making them do so.

This is an EXCELLENT point about the responsibility of an attorney, and just another reason I don't believe the DT argument/strategy. If JB KNEW this, can't he be penalized in some way to let all of these agencies kill themselves trying to help find Caylee when they KNEW it was a moot point?

Does anybody remember an interview with Cindy on Primtime (or one of those shows)??? The questioned Cindy about whether Caylee could have accidentially drowned in the pool. Cindy said LE had checked that out. They had looked for vomit, etc in the pool filter and did not find anything. No, I do not have a link, but does anyone else remember.

Really, the drowning theory is all the DT has...For the longest time, that's what I believed happened. It makes sense the the cadaver dog hits in the backyard...GA was trying to revive her, you know...I did not change my opinion until I heard about the duct tape. It is the only theory that has ANY evidence which supports the defense. Remember one or two things can be explained away, but when the jury hears the totality of ICA's behavior, I hope they convict.

http://criminal.lawyers.com/Criminal-Law-Basics/Criminal-Law-Crime-Definition-FAQs.html

A:
In most states, juries are instructed that merely being present at the scene of a crime, even with guilty knowledge that a crime is being committed, isn't enough to convict a person of a crime. But there are principles of criminal liability that apply to people other than the person who actually committed a crime. For example, under federal law there is a crime called "misprision" of a felony, which applies to a person who has actual knowledge of the commission of a felony and doesn't report it to the authorities.
Also, under federal and most state laws, a person can be held criminally liable as an "accessory after the fact" if she has knowledge that a crime was committed and assists the offender to hinder his apprehension, trial or punishment. You can also be guilty of aiding and abetting a crime if you help another person in committing the crime, with knowledge of the criminal nature of the act they're committing.
Additionally, a person who agrees with another person to commit a crime, after which the other person commits a criminal act to further their agreement, may be guilty of conspiracy.
But merely witnessing a crime, without any participation in it and without providing assistance, isn't a crime.

Oh, dear, I really hate to bring this up, but a perfect example would be the "balloon boy" event. Or the runaway bride. LE spent untold amounts of resources in both of these cases and I could be wrong, but I believe there was a penalty for making them do so.

This is an EXCELLENT point about the responsibility of an attorney, and just another reason I don't believe the DT argument/strategy. If JB KNEW this, can't he be penalized in some way to let all of these agencies kill themselves trying to help find Caylee when they KNEW it was a moot point?

Maybe they LE is giving JB enough rope to hang himself and not doing anything yet. But I can't believe this would be ok. Balloon boy is a perfect example!
However, I think they came up with this as a plan now because it was the only thing they could come up. I think they were counting on lots of evidence not coming in. Once everything was allowed in, they changed plans...5 or 6 weeks ago...that's when GA was informed he was going to be accused apparently. I don't believe for one minute that it was an accidental drowning. They just had nothing else and it was too late to plea out. Nevertheless, since they are saying that this is what happened they should face some repercussions for it or some financial burden. MOO

This a huge concession, IMO! For months her family, friends, neighbors, total strangers were searching for her daughter! All along JB insisting (and kc) that Caylee was
alive and that LE was not following up on tips! Can they be sued for all the money that was WASTED on this cover-up?
I'm outraged if it is true that her attorneys knew this all along and allowed hard earned tax payers money and many volunteers time and money to go to waste searching for a live Caylee! this is outrageous and it should be illegal or they should be at least financially responsible for this hoax! The DT should have to answer how long have they known this, that Caylee drowned on the backyard pool! How can this be allowed?
I CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT! Abuse does not explain it! nothing explains it. What are your thoughts? what does the law say about this?

PS- sorry if I sound upset

You are right. I never thought of it that way. KC's parents were in hell all that time looking for their grandchild. And the cruelty of KC telling them that Caylee would be home for her birthday. All the time they begged her to help find the child.
I am going to guess the JB may reply that KC didn't know at first, that she repressed it and that it she suddenly had a break through. Of course I don't buy it. I just wonder how long KC tried to stick with her nanny story with JB? Did she try to tell him that and he had to inform her that no one would buy that so she better "remember" what really happened?
The thought that they both knew from the beginning that Caylee was deal and allowed the charade to continue while everyone searched is beyond heartless. I can almost understand KC. She is twisted. But JB? How does he sleep at night?

Personally, I AM shocked! For all the above reasons! If someone doesn't get charged for some kind of fraud, I will be outraged and I am not even a Florida taxpayer!

Exactly! If they are admitting to fraud, even if it is all made up to "save" their client, they SHOULD be held accountable! Attorneys are "officers of the court."

All they have to do is show the jail videos and this whole theory of GA knowing will be blown out of the water.

I hope to heck that the SA brings this up. It was genius today after all that crap with GA testifying with Baez about how he was trying to "distance himself" from the evidence of the car when JA said, "Well if she drowned in the pool, then he wouldn't have considered the car to be evidence that he had to 'distance himself' from!"

I was waiting to hear the Law & Order chimes right after that, LOLOLOL!

I think that the Defence is actually going to suggest that GA picked up the car and used it to transport Caylee's body. They've already made the outrageous suggestion that GA tried to frame KC so, why not throw the car into the mix as well. JA's "hypothetical" probably had the Defence chuckling today because they now know that the State hasn't fully understood the degree to which they are willing to try to take this STORY!

moo

I wonder what Tim Miller and all the good people of Equusearch think about this??

KC knew Caylee was dead because she killed her. If she could have milked TonE's attention over an accidental death, made him promise not to move to NY or maybe even marry her and carry her away, she would have. She would have played the victim card for everything it was worth and reported her dad to LE for disposing of her daughter.

oh & btw, I do think her & her defense team should be held financially responsible and be sued by anyone and everyone who searched & donated money etc.

Yes, they perpetrated a fraud, imo.

All they have to do is show the jail videos and this whole theory of GA knowing will be blown out of the water.

:yes: This is yet another reason why I believe that the state is simply supplying the rope for JB at this point. Her own words will be haunting.

Let's not forget the "secret" video of TL and LA, and the Mark Hawkins tape that the FBI has and we have not yet even heard.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back