KC KNEW that Caylee was dead ALL ALONG!?!?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Makes you rethink when she was first incarcerated and wanted to get out so bad to "look for Caylee" and didn't want anyone following her. Remember that?

:yes: And when she did get out, they had a "welcome home" party for her and never a mention of Caylee, since they wanted to keep things "light". :rolleyes:

Can someone please remind me what is in the jail videos ? I've been so wrapped up with the case I'm having brain farts TIA:)

Do we get to see the video of ICA with the jury? when she finds out bones are found near her house?

Absolutely not! IMO, volunteers and people who donate money should be more careful! There are some evil people out there.

I do have a question though. Are people shocked ICA knew her daughter was dead the entire time? Or are they shocked she is admiting it?

I'm not shocked they admitted it at all. In fact, they really had no choice but to go down this road. Weighing it all out through discovery- the DT realized that trying to over come the 31 days, the demeanor of their client, the lack of any kind of genuine concern was impossible. The only thing to do was cop to an accident and find a culprit who helped. At worst, if convicted, she may get time served for neglect or improper disposal of a body if they were successful. Maybe lying to the police but they would play the "she's young and scared' card.

People would 'think' badly of her, but like a true sociopath, she simply wouldn't care and would move out of state to start a new. The last thing this girl cares about it what anyone thinks of her.

Now- they needed a fall guy. Remember Cindy said, "if she did this, she had help". I don't think any of the players realized just how calculating and clever an attorney can be when putting a story together and using all these innocuous statements to help them. Her DT has all the same information we had- and more. All they had to do was put their little heads together and twist each piece to fit a different kind of scenario. Even something as innocent as GA mowing his law can be turned into something sinister about the gas cans.

No-I'm not the least bit surprised 'they' admitted to Caylee being dead as early as July 16. The entire plan was to take the wind out of the sail of the SA, but as you can see, the SA is not one bit detoured by it. They are going to prove their case in chief. This is a story that does not match the forensic and circumstantial evidence. LDB did not even flinch during JB's opening.
Do you think the SA didn't plan for this approach? They planned for everything. No stone is unturned.

Let's not forget, there will be many small battles during this trial- THE WAR IS YET TO COME.

JP had to give an inch to get a mile in the end. He knows the evidence too. He knows what the SA has and he knows the DT is story telling. He will judge this thing accordingly. To make a mistake over something like stupid text messages between one guy would be deadly.

Just so others know- I don't believe the jury was in when JP made the statement about killing her parents. :innocent:

:yes: And when she did get out, they had a "welcome home" party for her and never a mention of Caylee, since they wanted to keep things "light". :rolleyes:
Hey, yea!!! You're right and that was MP's depo that we just found that all out. hhhmmmm..........

I can see the State is going in a somewhat chronological order and I expect to see the tattoo guy and AH fairly soon.

Then they will move into the "world we all have known" and start with the 911 calls and the jail calls and the jail visits. THOSE will bring out the real ICA and personally, I can't wait.

I bet they end up recalling MP about that depo when LP bailed her out and they all had that "celebration".

Interesting.............................I don't think MP will cry on the stand then - do you?

KC knew Caylee was dead because she killed her. If she could have milked TonE's attention over an accidental death, made him promise not to move to NY or maybe even marry her and carry her away, she would have. She would have played the victim card for everything it was worth and reported her dad to LE for disposing of her daughter.
She knew because she killed her!
You are so right kaRN. What we don't know, and may never know is what Baez knew& when he knew it. Who knows what lies she has told him all along, and now they have settled on these BIG ONES, and it will take them both down. It is a double-edged sword for Baez. If he knew it was a drowning from the very beginning ( which I WILL NEVER BELIEVE) and allowed LE, the Anthony's, and hundreds of people to invest time and $$ to continue searching for Caylee, he's doomed. If he made up the story(even if Casey fed it to him) he's doomed.There is so much evidence about the interactions of George and Casey, especially the jail visits, where none of these stories make sense.

ETA, That statement made by HHBP about killing her parents was chilling. Wait till he hears about the computer searches about home made weapons, neck breaking and chloroform PLUS the fact she was telling folks she was moving into her parent's home ( different stories to different people of course) Ya just gotta wonder how she kept all these lies straight.

Another thing the boggles the mind is that since this allegation that GA has sexually assaulted ICA........why has she had him arrested?

In fact since ICA was a child when the SA began can the DA of Orange County prepare charges against GA?

Or maybe this is yet another fraud.

But then the 64 million dollar question becomes....was it REALLY an accident or premeditated murder....

And therefore, her actions of "not caring" in those videos shows an cold hearted person, either way. Accidental drowning, ehhh....let me go buy a push up bra and beer.

This will not end well for Ms. Anthony.

But.......... it can't be proven what the mode of death is by the State, Casey is the one filling everyone in.

She also was pregnant and acted like everything was fine and she wasn't until it couldn't be disputed anymore. Baez can show a pattern.

jmo

The only way I'd believe the drowning story is if ICA wrapped duct tape around Caylee's head before throwing her in the pool, and holding her head under the water until she was dead. I can picture that.

But, I still wouldn't believe George was there and convinced ICA to participate in a huge cover-up. No way.

, She knew because she killed her!
You are so right kaRN. What we don't know, and may never know is what Baez knew& when he knew it. Who knows what lies she has told him all along, and now they have settled on these BIG ONES, and it will take them both down. It is a double-edged sword for Baez. If he knew it was a drowning from the very beginning ( which I WILL NEVER BELIEVE) and allowed LE, the Anthony's, and hundreds of people to invest time and $$ to continue searching for Caylee, he's doomed. If he made up the story(even if Casey fed it to him) he's doomed.There is so much evidence about the interactions of George and Casey, especially the jail visits, where none of these stories make sense.

ETA, That statement made by HHBP about killing her parents was chilling. Wait till he hears about the computer searches about home made weapons, neck breaking and chloroform PLUS the fact she was telling folks she was moving into her parent's home ( different stories to different people of course) Ya just gotta wonder how she kept all these lies straight.

This is my point exactly! we all knew that kc did it so she knew that Caylee was dead. I'm just shocked that they are ADMITTING that they, the attorneys, knew but that it had been an accident. I'm just hoping people start their lawsuits against JB now!

No I agree that it will not. The SAO is watching and letting the DT hang itself imo. IMHO also the SA has plenty of evidence with the compuetr searches etc. to show the premeditation. JMHO

While I agree with you n the BBM part of your post, I will go even further...The moment ICA put a roll of Duct tape in her hands and pulled and tore off a piece to place on Caylee's face was premeditation. Then ICA took another piece, pulled and tore it off and placed another piece on Caylee's face, then one more time did the sequence again and at some point Caylee's hair got tangled up in the tape. ICA had the opportunity to pull all the tape off, but she didn't. Premeditation can be as quick as a blink of an eye. JMO.

The only way I'd believe the drowning story is if ICA wrapped duct tape around Caylee's head before throwing her in the pool, and holding her head under the water until she was dead. I can picture that.

But, I still wouldn't believe George was there and convinced ICA to participate in a huge cover-up. No way.

Exactly! makes no sense! that's something a young kid would do. not a matured ex LE like GA! it's silly. Much easier to have called 911 the minute he found her. no adult would do that. Not to go off topic but JB just used the Menendez brothers excused of abuse...it did not work for them and it will not work for ICA.

While I agree with you n the BBM part of your post, I will go even further...The moment ICA put a roll of Duct tape in her hands and pulled and tore off a piece to place on Caylee's face was premeditation. Then ICA took another piece, pulled and tore it off and placed another piece on Caylee's face, then one more time did the sequence again and at some point Caylee's hair got tangled up in the tape. ICA had the opportunity to pull all the tape off, but she didn't. Premeditation can be as quick as a blink of an eye. JMO.

:yes:

The most insane part of this entire theory is if this "accident" really happened, then why sit in jail for 3 years before saying anything? REALLY? I think not.

This is my point exactly! we all knew that kc did it so she knew that Caylee was dead. I'm just shocked that they are ADMITTING that they, the attorneys, knew but that it had been an accident. I'm just hoping people start their lawsuits against JB now!

Me too!! Also, I think we can now rule out the pool as the place of death since Casey's pointing to that. I think Caylee died in the trunk/babysitter with duct tape on her.

:yes:

The most insane part of this entire theory is if this "accident" really happened, then why sit in jail for 3 years before saying anything? REALLY? I think not.

'cause you have a really stinky lawyer. This should have been plead it out a long time ago. Bad bad lawyering :maddening:

But.......... it can't be proven what the mode of death is by the State, Casey is the one filling everyone in.

She also was pregnant and acted like everything was fine and she wasn't until it couldn't be disputed anymore. Baez can show a pattern.

jmo
(Above 'bolding' by smart blonde)

I'm fairly certain that if ICA could have gotten away with no one realizing she was pregnant until delivery, Caylee would have ended up a 'dumpster baby' as a newborn.

Either that or in the toilet of some public restroom- possibly a toilet stall at the nearest Target store.

Casey was a murderess just waiting to happen.

Gitana1 made the following post in the sidebar thread - Worth repeating here IMO:

I just talked to my law partner (who does crim law) about testimony today and the defense's weird tactic of trying to show GA was trying to disassociate himself from any involvement in the trunk stench, even though their theory is there was no dead body in the trunk. He said:
"The defense attorney is shooting for the bleachers even though he's playing T-ball. This is a total newbie move - discredit everything everyone says even if it has nothing to do with your theory or even if what they are saying does nothing to discredit your theory. This tactic is exactly what inexperienced defense attorneys do and it never works. He's going to lose."

(Above 'bolding' by smart blonde)

I'm fairly certain that if ICA could have gotten away with no one realizing she was pregnant until delivery, Caylee would have ended up a 'dumpster baby' as a newborn. Either that or in the toilet of some public restroom- possibly a toilet stall at the nearest Target store.

Casey was a murderess just waiting to happen.

As much as I hate saying it, Caylee may have been better off. At least she would have had a chance at someone finding her alive as so many are. A chance at a real family, and real love. :maddening:

I hate to even say that in some ways, Caylee would have been better off if Casey had aborted her. It seems less cruel. :maddening:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back