KC's last night with RM - Where did she bring Caylee? *REVISIT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On Casey's and Caylee's last night with Ricardo (June 9) Amy H. was there also. Amy saw Caylee both during the evening of June 9 before AND the next morning (June 10). Amy says this was the last time she saw Caylee.

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf (Page 12)

Casey's phone pinged from near RM's apartment from 5:07 p.m. June 9 into the next day. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-6-9&c=4 (phone pings listed her for June 9)

IIRC, the incident where Casey took Caylee home from RM's happened on one of Casey and Caylee's previous overnight "visits". I have NO doubt that RM told the truth. Casey's phone pings for June 13 show the Anthony house called Casey at 3 a.m. while she was overnight with Tony. Right after that phone call Casey went home.

I don't believe that Cindy never called Casey to make her come home.

I think that Cindy doesn't want to admit it ever happened because it is one of the reasons Cindy and Casey fought on June 15. Cindy doesn't want to talk about the fight on June 15 because Cindy knows it was Casey's motive. I believe Shirley was absolutely right when she speculated that Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee.

JMO

I wonder what time RM went to bed....Let's say that it was 9 or 10... CA could have called at 10 or 11 and wanted to know why Kaylee wasn't home and KC could have told her she was running late from work and had just picked up Kaylee form the Nanny's and is on her way home. When she got home she could have dropped Kaylee off and told her mom that since Kaylee is sleeping, she is going to meet a few friends and left to go back to Ricardo's apartment. CA could have denied this ever happened because it is not what happened the way that it was presented to her from KC.

On Casey's and Caylee's last night with Ricardo (June 9) Amy H. was there also. Amy saw Caylee both during the evening of June 9 before AND the next morning (June 10). Amy says this was the last time she saw Caylee.

Casey's phone pinged from near RM's apartment from 5:07 p.m. June 9 into the next day. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-6-9&c=4 (phone pings listed her for June 9)

IIRC, the incident where Casey took Caylee home from RM's happened on one of Casey and Caylee's previous overnight "visits". I have NO doubt that RM told the truth. Casey's phone pings for June 13 show the Anthony house called Casey at 3 a.m. while she was overnight with Tony. Right after that phone call Casey went home.

I think that Cindy doesn't want to admit it ever happened because it is one of the reasons Cindy and Casey fought on June 15. Cindy doesn't want to talk about the fight on June 15 because Cindy knows it was Casey's motive. I believe Shirley was absolutely right when she speculated that Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee.

JMO

Then why are there no calls supporting that? I haven't seen any, and considering the police repeatedly asked RM about this, they obviously found Casey's story to be false.

JMO

I was mistaken in my post. It wasn't her last time that she saw RM.. He said that it was sometimes in April that this occured. He didn't have the dates for LE but he was clear in his memory that Caylee was not there.

I felt like Cindy was untruthful about this answer in her interview, why I'm not sure. Maybe she just wanted to give the impression this kind of thing never happened with Casey. She was at that point already denying much of their skeletons in the closet, fight on the 15th, etc...

I agree SFT...Cindy probably woke up in the middle of the night and noticed Casey's car wasn't there, checked on their beds, then called Casey's cell.
I think Cindy was trying to keep up the facade that Casey was a "good girl".

I actually think Casey might be (for once) telling the truth on this one! :eek: Only because it makes more sense that CA called and demanded she bring Caylee home, than for Casey to mysteriously get up in the middle of the night for no reason to put Caylee in the car trunk since it seems RM didn't have a problem with Caylee being there. MOO

I think if CA would have called KC and insisted she bring Caylee home, she would have expected/demanded that KC stay with her at home, not go back out where ever KC said she was. I'm just guessing but CA doesn't strike me as the type to let KC slack on her responsibilities to Caylee. This is probably a big source of any contention between CA and KC. JMO

JMO

My bold: Great sleuthing! Thanks.

I felt like Cindy was untruthful about this answer in her interview, why I'm not sure. Maybe she just wanted to give the impression this kind of thing never happened with Casey. She was at that point already denying much of their skeletons in the closet, fight on the 15th, etc...

I feel in this instance, that Cindy is the liar. She would probably call KC and demand that she bring Caylee home. Of course, when questioned, Cindy would deny that she could be anything but understanding, and of course had never demanded that Caylee be returned home. said sarcastically.:rolleyes: One of Cindy's mis-truths.

IIRC, he asked where Caylee was. KC advised that her mother had called and demanded that she bring Caylee home. Cindy denied ever saying this, and every asking her to bring Caylee home. Where was she? Most likely in the trunk, unfortunately.

I dunno, I don't believe a word that comes out of Cindy's mouth.

LE asked RM about this a few times and he was adamant that she was gone and KC even had an explanation for it. According to her CA told her to bring Caylee home. But, when CA was later interviewed she said this never happened.. that she would never pull Caylee out of bed in the middle of the night. This is so disturbing to me.. Out of all the info that has come out, I cannot seem to make sense of where Caylee went that night. Unless RM is wrong...

Or our lovely Cindy is lying once again.

French Vixen, I take it from this that you are saying that Caylee disappeared sometime during the night and was not there in the AM?

One of the two is lying. Gee, I wonder who?
If she was putting Caylee in the trunk in the middle of the night, which just makes me sick to think about, wouldn't the child be extremely afraid of the dark at home and wouldnt Cindy have noticed?

Doubt it. Her own daughter was sick for many years (personality disordered) and supposably she didn't notice that. She just pretends things arent real (ya know, the denial everyone thinks she's in?) when she doesn't feel like having to deal with them.. I can totally see her doing it with issues of Caylee's too if they would not look good for mother of the year Casey.

It is also possible that all 3 are telling the truth.

RM really did wake to find Caylee gone.

Cindy did call KC - who failed to mention she was at RMs house, instead saying they were out shopping/driving.

KC did take the child home as insisted upon by Cindy - the insistance being the result of KC having the child 'out' at such a late hour, and Cindy not being aware that Caylee was already tucked up in bed at RM's.

That sounds very plausible. It wouldn't raise any red flags for anyone.

If Cindy did call KC and demand she bring the baby home, it would point to how controlling Cindy was over KC and the Baby.

Ok, I am going over Ric's interview with a fine tooth comb and matching the cell records.

Ricardo and Casey met in June of 2007. Started dating Jan 2008 (pics of Oveido house BBQ) 1 time between Jan and May Casey took Caylee home in the middle of the night. Casey says she took Caylee home to bed. Cell phone records have not been released prior to May. Based on early June records, I do not doubt she went home and dropped Caylee off and went back or went home and stayed home on numerous occasions. If she dropped Caylee off and went back to Ric's, I am sure Cindy was told a huge lie and she feel for it at the time.

Ric's interview
May 29th Casey and Caylee stays overnight at Ricardo’s,
May 30th Casey and Caylee stay at Ricardo’s 1:50 AM Texts Amy H still appeared to be planning on going to PR.. texting about getting tickets to PR.
May 31st Casey and Caylee did not stay at Ricardo’s Ping records have her at Tony Lazzaro’s
June 1 Amy, Ricardo, Troy and JPC at Voyage (Rock Star Karaoke) Ping records shows her at Tony’s
June 6 Friday – Casey says she is coming… doesn’t show.. says she is working late. Ping records have her at Tony’s at 4:37 pm and then at Fusion later that night with Tony. Ping records have her back at her parents 5:04 AM SAT the 7th Ric finds out she was at Fusion instead by seeing photos on MYSPACE. Ric asks her about being there instead of being at his house and she lied to him saying “ her boss sent her there to look for his daughter. “ It sounds like he did not see the photos of Fusion until a few days later
June 7th Pings at parents home at 5:04 AM after staying overnight with Tony. Pings at Tony’s at 3:04 pm. Per Ricardo Casey goes to Ric and Amy’s at 11 pm on Saturday night.. Casey and Caylee both come over… and stay till late AM on June 8th. However, ping records show her at Ric and Amy as 8:45 pm.
June 8th Sunday Ric says: Left late morning. Says she went home because he talked to her later that day. She came back later but did not spend the night.
June 9th - Monday The police detective misspoke in the interview… calling the 9th the 8th….. Ricardo got out of work at 8 pm so Casey and Caylee came by sometime after that. However, he states later in the in the interview. That this was the last time he had sex with her.
June 10th – Tuesday – He came downstairs before leaving for work and they were on the couch. This does not mean that Casey and Caylee slept on the couch.
Ricardo and Casey met in June of 2007. Started dating Jan 2008 (pics of Oveido house BBQ) 1 time between Jan and May Casey took Caylee home in the middle of the night. Casey says she took Caylee home to bed. Cell phone records have not been released prior to May.

I am still working on the ping records.. but preliminary review shows that she often left in the middle of the night and went back home.

The incident in

IIRC, he asked where Caylee was. KC advised that her mother had called and demanded that she bring Caylee home. Cindy denied ever saying this, and every asking her to bring Caylee home. Where was she? Most likely in the trunk, unfortunately.

And IIRC, while CA denied this incident ever happened, she did not deny that Caylee was in fact in her own bed when she awoke in the morning. Anyone have links or quotes? I can't remember the exact details of this truely bizzare incident. But, I do remember when this particualr story first got out, I wondered if "blackouts" weren't an issue for Cindy.

That sounds very plausible. It wouldn't raise any red flags for anyone.

If Cindy did call KC and demand she bring the baby home, it would point to how controlling Cindy was over KC and the Baby.

It wouldn't raise a red flag (or any other color) if not for CA denying it ever happened.

CA denying anything does not mean much anymore. I am with you Ibyounger
the pings do match up.Ca wanted that baby home but not KC she was just about fed up with her.I get the impression even though she is acting the way she is now. Her first instincts were to call police.She was distraught.Then the denial and now faced with all this evidence.I am sure she feels like she and GA
threw KC under the bus and rightly so.My only problem with those two is when they really found out Caylee was dead, and how long they collected public donations to finance their own foundation for missing children, those people from kidfinders,and even worse KC defense fund.Because as we all know she was not missing she was murdered.Maybe some of that donated money should go to young girls that are not ready to have children learn how to cope with the decisions that they have made.

I just think it is odd that KC didn't know it was inappropriate to have sleep-overs at her boy du jour's place with her toddler. CA had to tell her this? Does KC lack judgment of any kind?

This incident is just one of MANY examples that we've heard, which isn't saying much cause if an Anthony speaks, a lie is most likely being told...but...
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, on one hand we are suppossed to believe KC didn't want Caylee, but CA "forced" her to have the child. CA kept a roof over their heads, food in their bellies, and clothes on their back. Was CA also suppossed to do hands on care a large percentage of time. Allowing KC to spend evenings with her young peers, while CA cared for the child that CA so desperatly wanted in the family? What was the family understanding? It all seems so confussed. No clear lines drawn in the sand. I think this is one of the biggest reasons why many have bad feelings towards CA. YOU wanted her so much, YOU take care of her...and all. But is this even the truth? Who knows with this oh-so dysfunctional bunch!!!!

I believe there are three possible scenarios for this:

1. Lets not forget...by her 8/4 interview with LE, Cindy was pointing the finger at RM, AH, et al. There's just no way she would ever admit that Casey was sleeping at RM's with or without Caylee.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/761185

2. Either Cindy just couldn't remember or she could not isolate this instance from many other times she had to call to tell Casey to bring Caylee home.

3. See Jolynna's post #21 :clap:

Ok, I am going over Ric's interview with a fine tooth comb and matching the cell records.

Ricardo and Casey met in June of 2007. Started dating Jan 2008 (pics of Oveido house BBQ) 1 time between Jan and May Casey took Caylee home in the middle of the night. Casey says she took Caylee home to bed. Cell phone records have not been released prior to May. Based on early June records, I do not doubt she went home and dropped Caylee off and went back or went home and stayed home on numerous occasions. If she dropped Caylee off and went back to Ric's, I am sure Cindy was told a huge lie and she feel for it at the time.

Ric's interview
May 29th Casey and Caylee stays overnight at Ricardo’s,
May 30th Casey and Caylee stay at Ricardo’s 1:50 AM Texts Amy H still appeared to be planning on going to PR.. texting about getting tickets to PR.
May 31st Casey and Caylee did not stay at Ricardo’s Ping records have her at Tony Lazzaro’s
June 1 Amy, Ricardo, Troy and JPC at Voyage (Rock Star Karaoke) Ping records shows her at Tony’s
June 6 Friday – Casey says she is coming… doesn’t show.. says she is working late. Ping records have her at Tony’s at 4:37 pm and then at Fusion later that night with Tony. Ping records have her back at her parents 5:04 AM SAT the 7th Ric finds out she was at Fusion instead by seeing photos on MYSPACE. Ric asks her about being there instead of being at his house and she lied to him saying “ her boss sent her there to look for his daughter. “ It sounds like he did not see the photos of Fusion until a few days later
June 7th Pings at parents home at 5:04 AM after staying overnight with Tony. Pings at Tony’s at 3:04 pm. Per Ricardo Casey goes to Ric and Amy’s at 11 pm on Saturday night.. Casey and Caylee both come over… and stay till late AM on June 8th. However, ping records show her at Ric and Amy as 8:45 pm.
June 8th Sunday Ric says: Left late morning. Says she went home because he talked to her later that day. She came back later but did not spend the night.
June 9th - Monday The police detective misspoke in the interview… calling the 9th the 8th….. Ricardo got out of work at 8 pm so Casey and Caylee came by sometime after that. However, he states later in the in the interview. That this was the last time he had sex with her.
June 10th – Tuesday – He came downstairs before leaving for work and they were on the couch. This does not mean that Casey and Caylee slept on the couch.
Ricardo and Casey met in June of 2007. Started dating Jan 2008 (pics of Oveido house BBQ) 1 time between Jan and May Casey took Caylee home in the middle of the night. Casey says she took Caylee home to bed. Cell phone records have not been released prior to May.

I am still working on the ping records.. but preliminary review shows that she often left in the middle of the night and went back home.

The incident in

Your post shows how clearly KC was leading a double - heck triple - life.

She was in a fresh relationship with TonE and had a new job/responsibility at Fusion -- couldn't let any of them down and trying very hard to keep TonE's attention.

She was still somewhat included and involved with her old group of friends (AH, RM, etc) and lying her way out of spending time with them yet still taking advantage by sleeping over to escape her mother and even sleeping with RM after already being with TonE! (I actually feel really bad for this group...they seemed to love KC and accepted Caylee and she just USED them). The lies she told this group yet continuing to string them along floor me.

Of course, she was also living the life of KC the daughter and mother to Caylee and trying to hold up that facade at home as well....lying and creating emails to secure her escape from the home to be at her "job" at Fusion (can you imagine how stressful that was...praying, hoping CA will ok babysitting so she can be the shot girl and not let TonE down??).....being called home by CA and called out for poor judgement and behavior.

She was juggling 3 sets of people here....3 personas....3 lifestyles.

KC is a people pleaser. I think that's evident from her chamelion like character. She was never honest with any of them and it all caught up to her. She lied big major lies and, instead of coming clean, she just kept on lying.

Holding together all of the "lives" and juggling all the people obviously became too much for her. The weeks leading up to poor Caylee's demise is so obvious when you see posts like yours above! She must have been exhausted. (poor sweet Caylee!!!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back