KC's last night with RM - Where did she bring Caylee? *REVISIT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ricardo never mentioned the mattress. He would have had no knowledge of it, per se, if ICA were using it in her car. I don't think Casey would have taken it into the apartment for Caylee to sleep on.

The measurements of the mattress were never given to my knowledge. However, a child's size would fit inside the Pontiac with the rear seats folded down.

I DO AGREE with you that Cindy would have had an enormous fit if she had ever known Caylee to be sleeping in the same bed as Casey and any so called 'boyfriend'.

As for only using the mattress as a 'prop', we all know what lengths Casey went to just to obtain cash for 'her' selfish pleasures. I don't see Casey spending money on an item to be solely used as a prop for an alibi and go unused.

Again, just my opinion and appreciate yours!

I don't know if Casey bought it with her own money. Did Casey actually have her own money? or was it Cindy's? Casey wasn't working. :waitasec:

I'm thinking that Ricardo would have had a problem with Casey making Caylee sleep in the car, though.

But looking at these temps, I don't think that the child would be killed by the heat AT NIGHT. What makes a car so hot in the daytime is the sun shining in through the glass windows, so that the car quickly gets hotter than the outside temperatures. At night, in the dark, the car would only be the same as the outside temps - so no different than if the child was sleeping in a non-air conditioned apartment. A temp of 72 degrees would be pretty comfortable!

Teresa

This is true.... however, that would require that Casey be up and outside before it got hot outside.

That could be rather early.... 9am or so. What are the odds that Casey would get up before Noon if she didn't have to take care of her kid?

I think leaving Caylee in the trunk would have resulted in her death quite quickly... because Casey would have overslept or simply forgotten about her.

Maybe that is what happened... maybe Casey only started doing that in May... and didn't even make it a month before it killed Caylee because she forgot or overslept.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back