Kevin Costner's sex act!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
packerdog said:
Kevin and Christine have a great relationship. I find this story really hard to believe. They were devastated after losing the twins. Christine didn't get out of bed for a week.
packerdog, do you know them personally?

nanandjim said:
There you go! I said that I could be wrong... :blushing:

Hi Nan, it is hard to tell what goes on behind closed doors with these movie stars. My brother was at their house and Christine was planning a party or something and she mentioned that something was very expensive and Kevin gave her a look and said "Christine, we are rich" I thought it was kinda snotty but, oh well, it's true.

kato said:
I've been wanting to read those books. I've heard some strange stories about David Niven.
His memoirs are pretty outrageous & hilarious. Especially the story about Errol Flynn stealing John Barrymore's corpse from the funeral home and taking it to their favorite bordello for a last night on the town. (Apparently most people thought Barrymore was simply a little drunker than usual.) The story was the basis for an equally hilarious scenario in Blake Edward's S.O.B.

Nova said:
Oh, Billy, don't you know I have all those books and can even reach them from where I'm sitting now? :)

But I was young and single in the 70s, so I'm not sure I have the right to call anyone "scummy."
Just because someone has done scummy things in the past doesn't mean they can't recognize scummy behavior, or call someone on it, when they see it. Otherwise the only people able to do so would be someone's great grandmother in Peoria and the pope, and I'd have doubts about the pope.

packerdog said:
Christine is related to someone in my family.

Dear Packerdog,
If I had known that a rather superficial celeb. report would involve a relative of yours, I never would have posted the blurb.
No one knows what happened except Kevin and the massage therapist, and apparently the courts consider his actions to be benign, despite the employee's apparently unsubstantiated allegation.

The publicity has come because she is suing for damages from the hotel.

Again, I am sorry for bringing something here, true or untrue, which has an unexpected impact on one of our fellow posters.

packerdog said:
Christine is related to someone in my family.
No disrespect here packerdog, but a lot of posters at WS are related either directly, or indirectly to someone that has been, or is in the news........that's just the way it goes with Message Boards.

Thinkoflaura said:
Dear Packerdog,
If I had known that a rather superficial celeb. report would involve a relative of yours, I never would have posted the blurb.
No one knows what happened except Kevin and the massage therapist, and apparently the courts consider his actions to be benign, despite the employee's apparently unsubstantiated allegation.

The publicity has come because she is suing for damages from the hotel.

Again, I am sorry for bringing something here, true or untrue, which has an unexpected impact on one of our fellow posters.

Thinkoflaura, no problem, I am used to hearing stuff all the time. I never read the rag mags anymore, not since Peterson was sentenced to death. This is a great place to catch up on the all news/gossip.

Tom'sGirl said:
No disrespect here packerdog, but a lot of posters at WS are related either directly, or indirectly to someone that has been, or is in the news........that's just the way it goes with Message Boards.

Tom'sGirl, Oh I know. This thread doesn't bother me a bit.

Man, I really like Kevin, I hope this isnt true!

packerdog said:
Kevin and Christine have a great relationship. I find this story really hard to believe. They were devastated after losing the twins. Christine didn't get out of bed for a week.

When did this happen? I do like Kevin and I think he & Christine make a lovely couple. I know they dated for a long time and they seem down to earth.

This is not the only Hollywood star that been in trouble in last few year's both men and women has been so called "cought in the act".....Just maybe Hollywood police was in the wrong in shutting down that Hollywood Madam Hedi place of bussiness and she need's to start it up again so this stuff will stay behind close door's.. look's to me they had to go to other bussiness for there strange kick's and getting cought in the act!!!..Look at that Charlie Sheen now if that's true that guy got some major problem's!!! It's just show's us that nobody is perfect no matter how Hollywood's PR Company's or movie's or tv show's make them out to be, sometime's they way past a little strange and down right dangerous and criminal in there personal life's..

I doubt that convicting Heidi Fleiss even put a dent into Hollywood prostitution. I doubt stars are driven to harass masseuses. It's just that for some people, the "kick" of the act is having power over another (assuming the Costner report is true).

welder 79 said:
It's just show's us that nobody is perfect no matter how Hollywood's PR Company's or movie's or tv show's make them out to be, sometime's they way past a little strange and down right dangerous and criminal in there personal life's..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back