kid finder networks pulls out of search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How is the 'circus' preventing Caylee from being found? Seems to me that there's one person who could say where she REALLY left the child but she won't.

We're focusing too much on KC and her family.

We need to focus on Caylee. Ok- so there is a tip that she was spotted in TX, NY, Puerto Rico- get out there and look! It doesnt have to be OCSO detectives, but call the LE there and ask them for assistance. Follow every lead. Good, Bad or Indifferent. Don't just rule it out because of the family.

We need to focus on Caylee. Ok- so there is a tip that she was spotted in TX, NY, Puerto Rico- get out there and look! It doesnt have to be OCSO detectives, but call the LE there and ask them for assistance. Follow every lead. Good, Bad or Indifferent. Don't just rule it out because of the family.
NG asked CA to post the tips. Has she?

I for one don't agree with tips being posted, however, I do believe in them being passed to LE for f/u. Has CA posted the tips? I do not know.

I for one don't agree with tips being posted, however, I do believe in them being passed to LE for f/u. Has CA posted the tips? I do not know.
The info about the tips came from her...she received them as per her interviews. Makes sense then for her to divulge them so the rest of us can help.

I would like for us all to refocus on CAYLEE and not the circus going on that is preventing that child from being found.

The search for Caylee is nationwide.

I have many friends in England, Germany, France and Holland from my days in the service and they have told me that Caylee's picture has been on the Armed Forces network daily, but that they haven't heard much of the Anthony circus. That tells me that her picture has gone whereever the Armed Forces Network boadcast and that is on every american base worldwide.

So I am glad that the Anthony circus has not been broadcast everywhere, but Caylee's picture has.

Could you be a little bit more specific than Texas. It's a huge state. Specific location of sighting? Exact address, date, time, name of person who made the sighting, corroborating witnesses? Other EXACT and VERIFIABLE info? Many people today have cell phones which take pictures or small digicams they carry around with them. Any photos those so we can see how the little girl looked or was dressed, or to give us a description of the people with her? Did people who 'sighted Caylee' call 9-1-1 and try to follow her or did they go home and call Cindy? People all over are generally for Caylee, but 'somewhere' in Puerto Rico or NY is not really much to go on--doesn't seem like much of a 'tip' to me.

You know what I'm thinking...the minute they do add murder charges they know they'll NEVER, EVER get any info out of Casey in regards to Caylee's whereabouts. Maybe, just maybe, they actually do want to locate that child and will hold off as long as possible, praying they will get just one ounce of help from that poor child's mother.

I can't see LE getting any info out of Casey under any circumstances. She has nothing to say that will help her and she's smart enough not to give away information that will implicate herself further. If she talks to LE at all, which she's not doing now, she will just repeat her lies - or make up some new ones. She's had lots of time to think up some new outrageous stories.

Could you be a little bit more specific than Texas. It's a huge state. Specific location of sighting? Exact address, date, time, name of person who made the sighting, corroborating witnesses? Other EXACT and VERIFIABLE info? Many people today have cell phones which take pictures or small digicams they carry around with them. Any photos those so we can see how the little girl looked or was dressed, or to give us a description of the people with her? Did people who 'sighted Caylee' call 9-1-1 and try to follow her or did they go home and call Cindy? People all over are generally for Caylee, but 'somewhere' in Puerto Rico or NY is not really much to go on--doesn't seem like much of a 'tip' to me.

I'm not talking about us- the general public- searching- I'm talking about LE determining if there is a legitamate tip- have LE f/u

I can't see LE getting any info out of Casey under any circumstances. She has nothing to say that will help her and she's smart enough not to give away information that will implicate herself further. If she talks to LE at all, which she's not doing now, she will just repeat her lies - or make up some new ones. She's had lots of time to think up some new outrageous stories.

Darn right! Especially if she has had time to read WS!

The kidfinders Network, IMHO backs up the Anthony's and support them very much so.

I know another person mentioned about charging for those T-shirts and yes, it's true....it has turned into more like a Caylee store. You can't just ask for a sticker/tshirt etc. you have to buy it. When the story first broke I donated some money and got a T-shirt. My friend that lives in another state wanted one so I went back to the Publix and the woman said "I'm sorry you would have to donate to get one". I'm sure a lot of places do this but my hinky meter went sky high when she said this. I guess it was the way she said it, I don't know.

I will be saving all my money for TES and am upset that I gave so much to that organization.

was there a min donation required, or could you have put a quarter in and gotten a shirt--any idea?

oooOh, gotcha. Tsk Tsk, I thought the point was to get Caylee as much visibility as possible. Guess not. my bad

edit to add: wonder how many Lincoln's Casey dished out for her shirts?

The kidfinders Network, IMHO backs up the Anthony's and support them very much so.

I know another person mentioned about charging for those T-shirts and yes, it's true....it has turned into more like a Caylee store. You can't just ask for a sticker/tshirt etc. you have to buy it. When the story first broke I donated some money and got a T-shirt. My friend that lives in another state wanted one so I went back to the Publix and the woman said "I'm sorry you would have to donate to get one". I'm sure a lot of places do this but my hinky meter went sky high when she said this. I guess it was the way she said it, I don't know.

I will be saving all my money for TES and am upset that I gave so much to that organization.

It looks like they at least got enough donations to "think" about starting a new venture :furious:

"[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Kid Finders Network would like to expand their scope of services through the creation of House of Purpose, a home for runaway and homeless girls. Kid Finders Network would like to meet the following objectives to bring much needed services to runaway and homeless girls in Palm Beach County"[/FONT]

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/id3.html

It looks like they at least got enough donations to "think" about starting a new venture :furious:

"[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Kid Finders Network would like to expand their scope of services through the creation of House of Purpose, a home for runaway and homeless girls. Kid Finders Network would like to meet the following objectives to bring much needed services to runaway and homeless girls in Palm Beach County"[/FONT]

Great! Another was to get their hands on donated money. These people... I can't type what I'm thinking.

What an awful thing to wake up to....that's made me feel sick.

I'd still really like to know if kidfinders or any related groups were any of the pages looked at on the google search before Caylee died.

This new venture for KFN is eerie. KC's moment of desperation = being homeless? I hope this isn't a start of trying to explain KC's behavior.

Dennis Milstead and his wife are not morally fit to be involved in anything to do with young girls. We all got to see DM in action when Kathi Belich confronted him about his felonious past.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back