Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another question?!

When the last trust was shut down and an accounting shown in PDF form online it showed that GA bought the T-shirts that they were selling. I saw the order forms with my own eyes and thought that was weird then. IIRC there were two separate purchases that I saw for a few hundred T's each time, each costing approx $250 and that money came from the CMATF. The money for the T's was NOT coming from KF that I could see, at least no deposits to match the amt that GA spent on the T's was ever made to the CMATF to show that they were reimbursed the purchase price of the T's. So, are the A's supplying the T's to be purchased and KF's is taking the money (or donations :rolleyes: ) that they get for selling the T's? If so, great operation, they don't even put out the cost of the T's yet rake in all the donation money from them.

Just curious if anyone knows anything about this or has wondered the same thing? :waitasec:[/
QUOTE]

I'm sorry to quote my own post but I think it's relevent if this turns out to be a true fact. I'm wondering where we can find this info? :waitasec:

Sure does make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I really don't think there is anything really sinister going on with KFN and Caylee's disappearance. However, it is not a stretch to think that, while Casey was researching missing children on the internet, she came across KFN and their participation in cases in Florida.

I'd think KF approached the Anthonys as soon as they heard the news. (On Day 2 according to George)

Maybe the Anthonys felt comfortable with them because they were a local organization & so when REPUTABLE organizations called, they said 'no thanks, we have KF?'

I'd think KF approached the Anthonys as soon as they heard the news. (On Day 2 according to George)

Maybe the Anthonys felt comfortable with them because they were a local organization & so when REPUTABLE organizations called, they said 'no thanks, we have KF?'

But, why would the parents use the missing child org. that their daughter allegedly looked into while websurfing... (assuming kfn is the same org that was looked into by kc) :confused:

I really don't think there is anything really sinister going on with KFN and Caylee's disappearance. However, it is not a stretch to think that, while Casey was researching missing children on the internet, she came across KFN and their participation in cases in Florida.

A long shot perhaps, but this has sure given me the creeps. I can see no good reason for G & C to be promoting them and when I think about how Casey said she also wants to work finding kids, I can't tell you how creepy I find all this!

From the beginning, a tiny part of me always wondered if these people (the As) maybe made Caylee disappear deliberately, for the cash, fame etc. The way Cindy spoke of her cameos on the phone to Casey, it just sounded to me like she was gleeful about being on tv.

And now that tiny part of me that wondered is getting bigger.

But, why would the parents use the missing child org. that their daughter allegedly looked into while websurfing... (assuming kfn is the same org that was looked into by kc) :confused:

What date was Casey searching for missing kids' organizations???

The ONLY thing I know, if this ever happened to me... I'd contact someone like Marc Klaas or John Walsh (their sites) & find out WHAT TO DO next.

Yes, but wasn't it said that the laptop KC used actually belonged to CA? I thought that's what LA said in one of the docs.

Oy, all these initials are frying my brain! :crazy:

Sure does make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Okay when GA is in one of his Interview the one he gets sick, He states at the begining how everyone has helped etc I remember him saying the shirts were donated. So did he have to purchase more and If they were donated why selling the shirts If they are not actively seeking for an alive caylee. Where is that money going? Just curious if anyone knows? Also I would like to say thanks to the hard workers we have on the board who have put forth so much research into this one topic. I think Caylee would be proud of WB's efforts that brought this to light. She has someone on her side for a change.

The ONLY thing I know, if this ever happened to me... I'd contact someone like Marc Klaas or John Walsh (their sites) & find out WHAT TO DO next.

Read some articles and threads here on WS (like a convo/chat transcript) with Mark Klass. IIRC, he did not think there was any doubt but that Caylee was deceased, at the hands of her mother, KC.

I don't think either of these two would touch the A's with a 10-foot pole. Now, there's two families who really suffered.

Yes, but wasn't it said that the laptop KC used actually belonged to CA? I thought that's what LA said in one of the docs.

Of, all these initials are frying my brain! :crazy:

Isn't this the laptop CA was whining she didn't get back from LE on Gretta?

Oy, all these initials are frying my brain! :crazy:

Yeah, but KC had Cindy's laptop......

I am just trying to figure out which missing children's website Casey allegedly looked into and if it the same one (kidfinders) that George and Cindy are using for their "search".
:waitasec:

I would also hope that LE are able to give people in that situation the names of victim support groups. I know that where I live there are a group of people who have been the relatives of victims who usually help other victims out. I wonder if there is something like that in Orlando??

I would also hope that LE are able to give people in that situation the names of victim support groups. I know that where I live there are a group of people who have been the relatives of victims who usually help other victims out. I wonder if there is something like that in Orlando??

pretty sure LE made a reasonable effort to help this family with their police social workers. Whether or not George and Cindy accepted or declined we will never know.

You just sent a shiver up my spine. These 2 already had me creeped out. I sure hope LE has a good look at these people.
They've known about them for awhile. We've known about them for awhile. I may be confused, but I thought you had said a little ways back (not sure whether thread #1 or #2) that they had been investigated. Am I mistaken?

I betcha that KFN sought the As at...which I think is deplorable. Why they would have STAYED with them after hearing hints of DM's past (and trust me the info has been out there for awhile) is another question...but easily answered. Who else would align themselves with this craziness?

They've known about them for awhile. We've known about them for awhile. I may be confused, but I thought you had said a little ways back (not sure whether thread #1 or #2) that they had been investigated. Am I mistaken?

I did think they were already being investigated by the same people investigating the other group. I have been incredibly enlightened on the topic here in the last day or so!

I usually really enjoy your posts but can't help but wonder why you just posted that and whether you did it to try to embarass me?? I admitted very early on that there were others who obviously knew a lot more than I did on the subject. I am sorry if my initial ignorance offended you.

I betcha that KFN sought the As at...which I think is deplorable. Why they would have STAYED with them after hearing hints of DM's past (and trust me the info has been out there for awhile) is another question...but easily answered. Who else would align themselves with this craziness?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member