Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what else is weird, Kio claims to be married doesn't she? I know the guy who's number 1 on her top friends last name is not the last name we have for her. They do share the same address though, so obviously this guy is the husband figure that won't release the phone records. But why don't they have the same last name.

I think she called him her boyfriend in the statements. Which then I later heard him called a fiance and I know that once I was engaged I never went back to the "boyfriend" term.

And one page that I saw on myspace said "I am engaged (well sort of)" I thought...

The reason that KT contacted LE before they contacted her could be that she didn't want them inside her home. Did she meet the officer at the secret hiding spot?

Yuri has read this thread...not sure to what point though. His email is on another thread.

I sure hopes he understands most of it. It's going so quickly, and people are getting too excited and posting without details, and it's kind of confusing to read.

I peaked anyway, I'm going to be late.:crazy:

Doc 3:

Mr Bailey p.67 (towards end) & 68

Brian p.68

I hope I got that right...

why exactly did this girl contact LE? did they have her name prior to her contacting them?

I think she called him her boyfriend in the statements. Which then I later heard him called a fiance and I know that once I was engaged I never went back to the "boyfriend" term.

And one page that I saw on myspace said "I am engaged (well sort of)" I thought...

Nick...she mentioned him by name (at least one time). It was around the part where she runs into casey again...think she asked about her ring (possibly) and Kio said she and Nick are getting married. Ugh. I hope that's right, I'm running out of time to double check anything.

Oh wow, here is another one for Kio
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=30893277

It's really old 2005 but she has an interesting choice of fav tv shows, like dog the bounty hunter and CSI.
Also, take a look at her hero. I dont like that comment and feel it is rather racist.

The Abraham Lincoln thing may be her way of saying that without him, things would be more racist than they are now and her friends would not associate with her. I guess I see it differently.

I think y'all are onto something here. Her interview in the documents was the only one that set my hinkey meter off (other than Casey's, of course). She reminded me of Casey with the changing of her story.

I just emailed WKMG with the info asking if their Reporter could ask ZG to confirm or dispute if KIO babysat...if true, we should know in time. Now, I'm outta here! LOL!

Nick...she mentioned him by name (at least one time). It was around the part where she runs into casey again...think she asked about her ring (possibly) and Kio said she and Nick are getting married. Ugh. I hope that's right, I'm running out of time to double check anything.

It's weird that that myspace is pretty old, so they had to of been engaged for a while, and she's still referring to him as her boyfriend. They seem to be settled in those apartments down the street from Sawgrass together and they have to of been there for a while.

I searched the phone number for Nick (Kio's boyfriend) and it came up to a blog comment she made to someone and gave them her phone number. It was in Oct. 06, So they must have been sharing the same phone number since then. So why refer to your live in fiance of 2 years, as just a boyfriend.

Wow...what luck! I found it right away...page 73 she mentioned him by name (Nick).

It's weird that that myspace is pretty old, so they had to of been engaged for a while, and she's still referring to him as her boyfriend.

Yeah, I have no idea if they actually married or not. In fact, on one myspace she mentioned something that made me question the engagement/marriage deal. I just wanted to say she did mention his name...Nick.:)

That is it, at the store, CA saw her engagement ring. But then at the end she said she would have to ask her "boyfriend". That right there threw up a red flag to me. Just because most everyone I know that is engaged does not call their soon to be spouse a "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" anymore.
Of course I am sure that could just be an age thing, perhaps younger kids (I am in my mid 30's) might do something totally different.

At this point I am thinking that both ZG and KT as well as Casey need polygraphs.

Now wait a minute...I thought from the interview, that they were friends. didn't Kio play with her during childhood, jr. high, and highschool. And didn't Casey recently contact her asking for money? Maybe I misunderstood your statment here.

Okay let me define "hang out" for you. I'm not saying they weren't "friends" High school for them was 4 years ago and it seems like now they aren't awfully close. In the interview Kio does state that she ran into Casey. It seems to me they aren't "close friends" JMO. I haven't seen any pics of Kio hanging out as in going out to clubs etc. with Casey...I was just making that point. Yes they may have been friends in some capacity but obviously not the club circuit ie..hanging out.

I think at this point either CA used all this info from KT to cook up her story, or she really has a role in this.

Either way a great find by the sleuths here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip