Kiomarie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest thing that everyone needs to realize is: if KT and ZG know each other, then there is a huge possibility that a REAL ZG exists and Casey wasn't lying 100%. That would turn the case from the LE looking for a body into LE looking for missing person. This would be a huge break in the case and it's VERY important all of the facts are straight.

KT has a myspace, I am unaware if I am allowed to link it here. It is from Orlando, FL and her alias on there is wickedprincess86 and it says "Hopeless Romantic". She mentions being engaged, has her resume on there, and works for Universal. This is her we are 100% positive. It says she has not logged in in over a year, but someone said yesterday that she had logged into her dogs website. So, I'm assuming she is checking her myspaces, probably under invisible.

ZG has a myspace and she has pictures of her kids on the bottom of the page and they are named Mychelle and Jasmyne. This ZG's myspace is from Kissime and she has her age as 37 and her alias on there is Beba. Kissime, Flevoland. The myspace will stand out to you as soon as you find it.

There was another KT myspace found that was in pink hello kitty graphics that listed Mychelle and Jasmyne as her hero's. (This would be on the 2nd search page for searching for KT's first name only.) Which we all found to be really ODD. But it did not have any pictures of KT or any pictures at all other than some information about stuff she liked.

The one that we KNOW is the REAL KT has mention of Casey on her dog Scooters myspace (it's in her friends) and has a picture of a car wreck with a silver 4 door (Hyundai is what I believe was found) The most important thing on the REAL KT's myspace is the similarity between KT and the 37 year old ZG. They look MAJORLY related.

This is all I could post without overstepping the limits of what we're allowed. They are all very easy to find. Just go to myspace and hit search and type in ZG (spelled ZEN and not ZAN) and there is only 3 pages. For KT, do the same.

I am unaware if we are allowed to post possible innocent persons myspaces anymore. I apologize if I was wrong in doing so earlier. I am new here as well.

Hope that helps.

FYI -- there are 49 members and 146 guests viewing this thread. To quote robotdog, 'be afraid; be very afraid...'

I think the "racist" comment was referring to her comment at the top name "Shorty"...correct me if I'm wrong. Not sure how that's racist, if not that alot of younger females are called "Shorty" as a nick, not just minorities.

Ok, I guess I'm wrong...*sucks it up and waves a hello to all the lurkers!*

Okay what date did Kio say she heard Caylee in the background on the phone call with Casey..was it July 9? I'm asking. I can't open the documents..my computer is running slow for some reason.

In one of his pics he is wearing a hard Rock unioform IN the Hard Rock itself, cant make out which city...I'll look again

Here's another tidbit that doesn't add up from the Kiomarie interview:

She tells the detectives that the only babysitters she remembers from the time that she and Casey worked together at Universal Studios was GM & GP. I doubt Casey ever returned to Universal studios after Caylee was born. The HR person (in part 2 of the docs) lists CA's term date as 11/26/05 from Event Imaging Solutions, and Caylee had only been born in August 9. That is, unless, the term date from EIS is only because the contract was transferred to another company, who employed her. I guess I've also seen a 4/06 term date for her somewhere. Can anyone shed some light?

I just emailed WKMG with the info asking if their Reporter could ask ZG to confirm or dispute if KIO babysat...if true, we should know in time. Now, I'm outta here! LOL!

In case there is something w/this (or anything else, for that matter), I believe LE should be the ones involved. Why give anyone a 'heads-up'...time to think and act? I think it's more helpful to be caught off guard, w/LE at your door. Now, I am out of here.:crazy:

FYI There really is a Tom Manley who is associated with Kodak. I've mentioned this a few times and it wasn't very popular.

has anyone been able to find a current myspace page? I feel as though she has a current one… so far she has one that hasn't been logged in since 2005 and than the wickedprincess one hasn't be logged on since 2007 yet she registers for that one in 2005 so I am pretty sure there is a current one…

has anyone found it sorry if already posted…

I wouldnt doubt she doesn't have the BF's last name I mean you dont have to change it and maybe she keeps her maiden name so people can find her in myspace…

or maybe she is not technically legally married and she said BF so didn't seem like a liar to the police…

I know here in miami dade county… you can search for marriage license the link is www.miami-dadeclerk.com do they have one for orange county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc