Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case there is something w/this (or anything else, for that matter), I believe LE should be the ones involved. Why give anyone a 'heads-up'...time to think and act? I think it's more helpful to be caught off guard, w/LE at your door. Now, I am out of here.:crazy:

I tend to agree with this. I would much rather LE get all the sordid details then a reporter who is gonna have a tendency to twist things anyway. And then possibly give ZG and KT a heads up about anything, if they haven't already read here.

She also refused to give the cell phone bill and then her number was changed shortly thereafter which was incredibly odd. Major major major red flag on this one.

Also -- what "friend" mixes up two different people? I mean enough to go to the police over it. You'd normally have your facts straight before that. I understand people get confused, but most people wouldn't go to try to convict someone without knowing if they had the right person or not.
Kiomarie wasn't confused in her first interview with LE regards to which Casey she was talking about...

OT: If Yuri is reading here, thank you for all of your hard work on this case! I pray that you will find the truth about what happened to Caylee. God bless you and your team!

In case there is something w/this (or anything else, for that matter), I believe LE should be the ones involved. Why give anyone a 'heads-up'...time to think and act? I think it's more helpful to be caught off guard, w/LE at your door. Now, I am out of here.:crazy:

The poster said she contacted LE w/ the info.

FYI There really is a Tom Manley who is associated with Kodak. I've mentioned this a few times and it wasn't very popular.

Yes I heard that as well. The problem is Kodak got bought and split... so it gets confusing as their are so many names associated with Kodak.

There is one Hard Rock Live - that is at Citywalk in Universal Orlando. It is a concert venue and a restaurant. Then there is the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Studios - two different things - same name so to speak.

The poster said she contacted LE w/ the info.

Yes look back in the thread..she posted Yuri's email that he responded that he received the info. I'm sure he is all over this thread.

I really think telling the news before the LE has even had a chance to get involved is super bad. It tampers with the case heavily because the news doesn't care. I'm sorry to say it. But the news is just looking for the next big break in the story.

Them broadcasting it before LE has had a chance to do an interview gives the possible suspects a chance to come up with a story, a chance to run, a chance to put Caylee somewhere if they do have her. It just wasn't smart. I'm not trying to be mean but it was probably one of the biggest disappointments last night that I saw happen.

I know everyone got excited, but contact LE before going to the news. We don't even know if this is a story yet. IT could make WS look bad if what we have here is just a bunch of coincidental information.

I tend to agree with this. I would much rather LE get all the sordid details then a reporter who is gonna have a tendency to twist things anyway. And then possibly give ZG and KT a heads up about anything, if they haven't already read here.

The poster said she already contacted LE with the info. SO...if we are to beleive her post about Kio babysitting for ZG...THEN, we should believe she contacted LE.

Yes I heard that as well. The problem is Kodak got bought and split... so it gets confusing as their are so many names associated with Kodak.

Right, and he happens to be in New York now. Possibly after the split. But this guy does exist, not sure if LE found him or not.

may i also add that on kio myspace from 05, her hometown is in north carolina....ca said that zg has ties to nc and ny...sounds like casey has been planning this for a while...and cooking up a story with many different ingredients of the same genre...

In pp 64-65 of pdf 2, Kio explains that when she received the call from CA asking for a loan, she didn't recognize the phone no. She then mentions that she works for a company called American Holidays and thought it was a business related call.

And usually we have VIP guests that I have a really good relationship with that I know have issues with children or something.

I give'em my personal cell number that way they can call me. So I figure it was one of my guests calling me.

Does anyone know anything about this company? I didn't find anything in a google search. Do they provide babysitting services for travelers with children? It's probably irrelevant, but was one of the many items I found curious about her interview. Like most of you, I got really strange vibes reading it.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290403.pdf

Oh wow, here is another one for Kio
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=30893277

It's really old 2005 but she has an interesting choice of fav tv shows, like dog the bounty hunter and CSI.
Also, take a look at her hero. I dont like that comment and feel it is rather racist.

Not sure what you mean by interesting, but CSI is in the top 10 most watched shows. I know lots of people that love CSI. As far as, Dog the Bounty, not my kind of show, but if you'll type his name in search here on WS you'll find a thread about Dog, lots of WS'ers love him.

may i also add that on kio myspace from 05, her hometown is in north carolina....ca said that zg has ties to nc and ny...sounds like casey has been planning this for a while...and cooking up a story with many different ingredients of the same genre...

also in the zg myspace, in her pics, theres a picture captioned, "the bronx"

I am sending it to the main email at Orlando Sheriff office

I put att Detective Yuri-We may know where Caylee is!!

and here is the message

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69663&page=13
Please read this link at websleuths, we may have found some important information pertaining to where Caylee Anthony is.
Best Regards
Cindi Lou

If anyone finds Yuris email please send it there also.
I think time is of the essance.

I also sent Detective Melich an email and requested a READ receipt - he read it immediately.....

I think it would be helpful to gather lots facts we can find instead of hypothetical before sending tips into LE. They need solid leads, as I'm sure they are getting tons of "what ifs" and such. I think you are all doing a great job but it's easy to feel something click and make your mind bend to that way of thinking for the moment. Sometimes I have to back up, take a deep breath, and remember the facts.

Good Job Sleuthers!

I agree w/ this...just like when her friend worked at Sports authority, and Casey then said SHE did!

I really think telling the news before the LE has even had a chance to get involved is super bad. It tampers with the case heavily because the news doesn't care. I'm sorry to say it. But the news is just looking for the next big break in the story.

Them broadcasting it before LE has had a chance to do an interview gives the possible suspects a chance to come up with a story, a chance to run, a chance to put Caylee somewhere if they do have her. It just wasn't smart. I'm not trying to be mean but it was probably one of the biggest disappointments last night that I saw happen.

I know everyone got excited, but contact LE before going to the news. We don't even know if this is a story yet. IT could make WS look bad if what we have here is just a bunch of coincidental information.

TOTALLY AGREE..I don't think it's very appropriate to contact the media at all. Contacting LE is one thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!