Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably way behind in commenting on this... but Hello Kitty? Come on!

I am not caught up to the end yet so excuse me if this has already been said. The Hello-kitty one looks like something she may have created in her name for a pre-teen who was too young to have her own. Maybe one of the two daughters of ZG that she supposedly babysat?????

In pp 64-65 of pdf 2, Kio explains that when she received the call from CA asking for a loan, she didn't recognize the phone no. She then mentions that she works for a company called American Holidays and thought it was a business related call.

From what I can gather ... American Holidays is an online travel booking agency that seems to employ cyber agents, meaning she [Kio] probably works at home, on her computer as a travel agent.

I find it odd that KT was aware enough during a phone conversation, to hear "mommy, mommy, mommy" ... "not now I'm on the phone" [one of 3 different versions of that statement], and to hear cartoons in the background, ... yet confused about which Casey she was talking to.

I find it odd that KT claims to have spoke with Casey W's on July 20th at the # she gave the detective, yet in her recorded transcript she claims when she calls the # it just rings, and rings, and rings? Then when the detective calls that very same # he gets a recording that the # has been disconnected.

Why is this girl lying?

I don't understand why anyone thinks this helps the case?? All Casey does is take bits of information she knows about people and makes a lie/story out of it. She implicates innocent people into her lies. I don't understand why her lies help find Caylee? I don't think this poor woman you are talking about has anything to do with the missing Caylee. All Casey did was take bits and pieces of this woman's life and implicate it in her lie. All LE needs to know is that Casey was lying. I don't think they need to know how she concocted her lie. I do think its a bit sad for people on these forums to sully up other people's lives in public due to Casey's lies. just my opinion.

THAT was the concern of the (UNVERIFIED) poster on topix. She wanted it known that Casey had taken pieces of Kio's life, babysitting for ZG and different names etc, and weaved them into her story. She contacted (SO SHE SAYS) LE to tell them yesterday and asked that someone bring it here to straighten it out...I gotta get off this thread...it's giving me a headache!

See ya! :)

I've got to run, but you all should start a new thread. This one is getting long and you've got almost 300 people reading.

I love Yuri's responses. Very encouraging to the entire case.

I don't believe there is a connection here other than one Casey created for her lies. In anycase, what was discovered may help detectives get a better picture of her lies and how Casey weaved them. It may ultimately help the prosecution at trial to detail what a liar she is.

So someone please tell me, that you got screenshots of everything.

Gotta run, BBL

American Holidays is an online travel booking agency that seems to employ cyber agents, meaning she [Kio] probably works at home, on her computer as a travel agent.

You mean, she does something similar to what Casey told Tony she did for Universal?

Zing. Casey is IMO at LEAST mining this girl's life to make up her stories!

I've got to run, but you all should start a new thread. This one is getting long and you've got almost 300 people reading.

I love Yuri's responses. Very encouraging to the entire case.

I don't believe there is a connection here other than one Casey created for her lies. In anycase, what was discovered may help detectives get a better picture of her lies and how Casey weaved them. It may ultimately help the prosecution at trial to detail what a liar she is.

So someone please tell me, that you got screenshots of everything.

Gotta run, BBL

Now that is the spirit..and exactly what I think when I say not everyone agrees but all should at least be cordial about it IMO.

See it was pretty popular back in 1990 I am suprised it is not as popular now.

In 85 and 86 for girls it was 82 and dropped in 86 to 113.

(with SSA the lower the number the more popular it is)

Can someone start a Part 2 thread for this? I'm not sure who to contact to close this one and get the new one linked here...

November of 2005, when most of the "facts" from Casey's lies are pulled from. I am guessing this was the last time period she was happy and felt in control of her life, she remembers the details intimately.

I've been thinking that too this whole time. It's like Casey's mind has fried and gone back in time. She is a very sick person mentally and her parents ignored all the signs. They are still in denial that their daughter has deeply rooted psyche problems.

Now that is the spirit..and exactly what I think when I say not everyone agrees but all should at least be cordial about it IMO.

Well I have to admit that at first I was alarmed. Posters saw a connection, but it's not the connection they think it is. It's the connection Casey created.

I've been thinking about this since last night. Just think how helpful this info will be to the prosecution if they can show exactly where, how and when Casey made up Zanny the Nanny. It will be a big exclamation point they can use to prove to a jury that Zanny the Nanny is absolutely not real and never was. That none of the people Casey named were ever real for that matter. But borrowed from bits and pieces of her real life.

Ok, now I really need to get. lol.

I don't understand why anyone thinks this helps the case?? All Casey does is take bits of information she knows about people and makes a lie/story out of it. She implicates innocent people into her lies. I don't understand why her lies help find Caylee? I don't think this poor woman you are talking about has anything to do with the missing Caylee. All Casey did was take bits and pieces of this woman's life and implicate it in her lie. All LE needs to know is that Casey was lying. I don't think they need to know how she concocted her lie. I do think its a bit sad for people on these forums to sully up other people's lives in public due to Casey's lies. just my opinion.

This girl has obviously created her own fabrications. Casey is not the only one lying in this case. She [CA] never implicated through statements that I've read so far ... Kio by name. KT brought herself into this mess w/ one contradicting statement after another. IMO this girl wants to be part of the so-called "limelight' ... or she knows more.

Well I have to admit that at first I was alarmed. Posters saw a connection, but it's not the connection they think it is. It's the connection Casey created.

I've been thinking about this since last night. Just think how helpful this info will be to the prosecution if they can show exactly where, how and when Casey made up Zanny the Nanny. It will be a big exclamation point they can use to prove to a jury that Zanny the Nanny is absolutely not real and never was. That none of the people Casey named were ever real for that matter.

Ok, now I really need to get. lol.

That is actually a very interesting point. And I do hope that LE first does everything they can to make sure Caylee is not with ZG or KT and make sure that there are not lying to LE.

Once that is done with, if that is the case, then yes, I do believe this would be huge for a prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!