Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the Topix poster know that Kio lied about her address? Do any of us knows where she really lives?? or lived? Didn't LE go to her address and talk to her? I am sure they know where she lives....
-------------------------------------------------
""""and told her about how it appeared that Kiomarie lied to investigators about where she lives (her real address is across the street from Sawgrass Apartments)""""

I don't want you to think I am saying you are passing stuff off as truth. It's all directed to the TOPIX person. Just to clear that up. :)

No problem. I can't imagine being involved w/Casey! Her lies and all the confusion caused by them, make my head hurt...I'm going shopping, I need a break! Thank God, I'm not really in her life!

:clap::clap: there is a lot of speculation on this thread. way too much.

May be true but without being suspicious and speculating cases don't get solved. Speculation in my opinion leads to further investigation and hopefully facts...JMO..JMO..you can not agree it's an opinion and everyone has one. I respect yours and everyone elses.

What were Kio's contradicting statements? The only thing I found odd about her statement was her original statement that Casey called asking her for money and she heard a child in the background and then she back tracked and stated it was a different Casey. She also originally stated her boyfriend/husband did not want her to talk further about this to LE. I figured she either really did make a mistake in which Casey she had talked to or perhaps made up the other story because her boyfriend was angry that she told LE and that LE wanted his telephone records and the husband didn't want LE to have them or be involved in this and the husband didn't want her involved in this. Does this other Casey exist? Did LE ever find her?

To put all this to rest LE should find the other Casey and see if she exists and see if Kio is lying or not. Perhaps LE should subpoena the husband's telephone records to see who really called back then too. LE should be called on this but I really think that this girl is just another victim in Casey's lies.

I found her statement to be odd, but it struck as someone who really wants to be involved and help (like many on this site). Her story and change of story are easily verified. Another slightly odd person whose statements don't make perfect sense is hardly unusual in this case. I am surprised there are not more. LE obviously noted her story changed as well and would be more than competent enough to find out why. Local officials as well as FBI aren't going to be run around by this girl.

Links between CA and Kio

* Went to same High School

* Lived on same street

* Kio worked at Universal

*Kio took LE to play area that her and CA hung out at as kids.

Possible Links

* CA was braging about having $15K in bank. This could have been obtained thru selling her child.

* Kio lives next to Sawgrass Apartments

* Kio contacted LE and said that CA contacted her requesting money, but then changed it to a CW instead.

*Kio wanted to adopt a baby.

* Kio from NC

* Kio looks like ZG

* Kio has a puppy

* Kio went to Valencia College for same cert prog that CA said she was taking.
* Kio refused to give LE her phone records (suspecious)

Okay help me out here, what other links possible or probable am I missing.
I don’t know if this has been mentioned, but Kio said her Fiance was Nick. There is a Nick in her pics

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=34947016&albumId=0

While I "think outside the box" I scratch my head. Where did Casey come up with Michelle and Jasmine? LE took pics to the ppl a the complex to identify Casey and ZG, neither of which were recognized by management or HG.

Harry G. recalled speaking spanish to the person looking at the apartment. Is it possible this person was KT? If what KT says in her statement to LE is true, and she has had very little contact w/ Casey, then how would Casey know that KT went to that complex to view an apt? KT never mentioned moving or seeking new residence to the detective.
Also ZG claims she has never met Casey or Caylee [and there is no way from just reading ZG's MySpace profile she could have known that she visited the complex to look at that apt]. So where did CA get the information to fabricate this lie?

I think there a few here so caught up on Casey's lies that they forget others could be lying as well. ???? IMO

I know this may be waay out in left field ...but....What do we know about Kio's boyfriend? Could he have any connections to ZG?

Can anyone answer me as to what date KT claimed to hear MOMMY MOMMY in the background..I know she later changed her story that it was Casey W. etc. I just want to know the date. I can't open the docs..I have too much other stuff running and it's taking forever.

I agree I think this case is surrounded by LIES. The whole family and some friends have all lied. And why do people lie? To cover up or protect something/someone. I wish I could sift through all the lies to find the truths, however, I think LE may be the only ones close to a truth.

THIS IS SPECULATION -- THIS IS SPECULATION -- DO NOT TAKE IT AS FACTUAL.

More Resemblences:

KT and ZG look an awful lot a like, (SPECULATION) possibly related.

There is a silver 4-door Hyundai in KT's myspace which (SPECULATION) could possibly be what Casey referred to as the 4-door silver Focus in a text message.

Several mentions of Casey throughout KT's myspace and her dogs myspace. (SPECULATION) This could be referencing one of her other Casey friends that she has as it appears she has 3.

will post more as I think of it

May be true but without being suspicious and speculating cases don't get solved. Speculation in my opinion leads to further investigation and hopefully facts...JMO..JMO..you can not agree it's an opinion and everyone has one. I respect yours and everyone elses.

Well, the similarities/coincidences you all have uncovered have been good enough for Yuri to follow up on! Possibly explaining where Caseys story came from, bits and pieces. Kudos to to all of you!

This, from my understanding, is not a news site, based solely on proven fact. Sleuthing requires speculating, in some fashion, imo.

Can anyone answer me as to what date KT claimed to hear MOMMY MOMMY in the background..I know she later changed her story that it was Casey W. etc. I just want to know the date. I can't open the docs..I have too much other stuff running and it's taking forever.

July 9th

July 9

How does the Topix poster know that Kio lied about her address? Do any of us knows where she really lives?? or lived? Didn't LE go to her address and talk to her? I am sure they know where she lives....
-------------------------------------------------
""""and told her about how it appeared that Kiomarie lied to investigators about where she lives (her real address is across the street from Sawgrass Apartments)""""

I'll ask her...

What were Kio's contradicting statements? The only thing I found odd about her statement was her original statement that Casey called asking her for money and she heard a child in the background and then she back tracked and stated it was a different Casey ...

She also stated that she spoke w/ Casey W's on July 20th to verify it was her that she indeed talked to on the 9th and not CA. She later stated ... when giving CW's phone # to the detective, that everytime she calls it, all it does is ring, ring, ring. [but she spoke w/ her remember?]. Then the detective calls that # and gets a disconnect recording?

Never mind that she so aware of everything going on in the background of the July 9th call, yet has no clue of which Casey she's even talking to? Oh but sure, here's a $200 bucks whoever you are.

I don't buy it.

Well, the similarities/coincidences you all have uncovered have been good enough for Yuri to follow up on! Possibly explaining where Caseys story came from, bits and pieces. Kudos to to all of you!

This, from my understanding, is not a news site, based solely on proven fact. Sleuthing requires speculating, in some fashion, imo.

Exactly...The funny part is half the people that are complaining of "speculation" have speculated on posts themselves. Hello this is pot..kettle you are black. LOL.

However, I'm still stuck on the decomp smell, dog hits, abandoned car, the fact that Cindy has called in TES which the public knowledge of would only jepordize Caylee's life IF she is still alive somewhere

Hi All -

I'm new here. This is the absolute best board on the web, and ya'll make the most sense of any of them!

Btw, what is "TES".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member