Knowing all you know today about this case who do you think really killed JonBenet?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who do you believe killed JonBenet?

• Patsy

Votes: 168 25.0%
  • John

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • Burke

Votes: 107 15.9%
  • an unknown intruder

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • BR (head bash), then JR

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • BR (head bash); then JR & PR (strangled/coverup)

Votes: 113 16.8%
  • Knowing all I know, still on the fence.

Votes: 55 8.2%
  • John, with an 'inside' accomplice

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • I think John and Patsy caught him and he made her cover up

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • I still have no idea

Votes: 57 8.5%
  • patsy and john helped cover it up

Votes: 9 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I think about the whys of the ransom note. If they had stuck with a rape/assault, without the note, all eyes would have zeroed in on them, simply because there would have been nowhere else to look. Add the note, and an outsider/intruder is thrown into the mix. I'm not sure if JB's body being found was a part of the plan, but if it hadn't been, this might have been seen as a straight up kidnapping. Actually, I'm shocked at how well the ransom note did work. Instead of being tossed aside as a fake, it was, and still is, taken seriously. If it weren't for JB's violent death, the note would be an amazing read and a glimpse into a warped mind. MOO

I understand what you're saying. Even if it was an outside intruder bent on sexual assault, why would they take the chance of doing it right in the victims home with other family members present? They could have grabbed her from school, or found another opportunity to take her when there was much less danger of being discovered. Pedophiles tend to secret their victim away so they can savor the moment and take their time.

Yet another thing that reconfirms my belief that this was the work of someone inside the home. I can't believe that PR was sexually abusing her daughter. The housekeeper said PR didn't even like having those intimate relations with her own husband (IF she is to be believed), and the fatal wound inflicted doesn't point, IMO, to a nine year old child. Who else does that leave? JR has never shown one iota of remorse for the death of JonBenet. His ransom note did work in that it muddied the waters and pointed the finger of guilt away from him. PR's involvement, to me, is the mystery. She was definitely deceptive, but what her involvement was in all of this is a mystery to me.

I have gone from being 100% IDI to PDI now to firmly believing JDI.

I don't remember which detective said it, but he said - "Some crimes are exactly what they seem."

I have gone from being 100% IDI to PDI now to firmly believing JDI.

I don't remember which detective said it, but he said - "Some crimes are exactly what they seem."

I think it is too simplistic to think in terms of IDI or PDI or JDI or BDI. Although these seem to be the only choices you have, step back and understand that they are not. All of these choices are inside of the box. It is a box that has been purposely constructed by false evidence to deceive and to confuse. If you stay inside this box, you will never solve this crime. Think outside the box (a place where they don't want you to look), because it is there that the solution lies.

Just saying JDI ignores other supposed key evidence that goes against that theory. I would like you and others to consider an entirely new proposition, which is the idea that JBR was not killed inside of the Ramsey house at all but her already dead body was brought into the house and placed into that basement room by JR. This does not mean JDI. It means JR was involved in it and had knowledge of it, which there are many indicators to say that he did. Think in that direction and see where it leads. It leads to where JBR was earlier on Christmas day before she supposedly returned to her house alive and well to be put to bed by her parents. All of that may have been a fiction just to support a cover story.

Anyone think that the Ramsey suspect (assuming intruder ) could have connection to Ridgeway case? Of course I am sure they could maybe have a DNA match (assuming you think DNA left at JBR is murderer) and if they were one and the same, the media would go ballistic with coverage.

But it would seem odd that if Ramsey case was an intruder, where did they go? Did they not kill for another 15 years? None of these other attacks on young girls has been linked so where has that intruder have gone? Just decide, hey I killed once in a bizarre murder, I am not going to do it again? And then either died or was an outstanding law abiding citizen for the next 15 years?

Makes you wonder if maybe it was someone closer...but then DNA seems to clear most of them.

But if you do not think the DNA is the murderers, it could be anyone's, like a factory worker, which means JBR killer could possibly be the Ridgeway killer...and they do live near each other..

I think it is too simplistic to think in terms of IDI or PDI or JDI or BDI. Although these seem to be the only choices you have, step back and understand that they are not. All of these choices are inside of the box. It is a box that has been purposely constructed by false evidence to deceive and to confuse. If you stay inside this box, you will never solve this crime. Think outside the box (a place where they don't want you to look), because it is there that the solution lies.

Just saying JDI ignores other supposed key evidence that goes against that theory. I would like you and others to consider an entirely new proposition, which is the idea that JBR was not killed inside of the Ramsey house at all but her already dead body was brought into the house and placed into that basement room by JR. This does not mean JDI. It means JR was involved in it and had knowledge of it, which there are many indicators to say that he did. Think in that direction and see where it leads. It leads to where JBR was earlier on Christmas day before she supposedly returned to her house alive and well to be put to bed by her parents. All of that may have been a fiction just to support a cover story.

If we must clarify just one point, can we work on the comment I've bolded above? Do you suggest JB was not brought back to the house with the other R's? If so, we must remember that Burke gave a statement that JB walked into the house on her own steam and up the stairs.

From what I know, if he truly had Asberger's Syndrome, telling a lie is not easily done by those with the syndrome.

If you suggest that JB was taken out of the house once she returned home, and then brought back dead, you would be in the company of some others who have considered that possibility with a connection of JB being used in a ritual process. Not an impossibility, IMHO, but JR would be the only connective key to that theory, and it would be like unlocking Pandora's box if he was ever prosecuted.

Anyone think that the Ramsey suspect (assuming intruder ) could have connection to Ridgeway case? Of course I am sure they could maybe have a DNA match (assuming you think DNA left at JBR is murderer) and if they were one and the same, the media would go ballistic with coverage.

But it would seem odd that if Ramsey case was an intruder, where did they go? Did they not kill for another 15 years? None of these other attacks on young girls has been linked so where has that intruder have gone? Just decide, hey I killed once in a bizarre murder, I am not going to do it again? And then either died or was an outstanding law abiding citizen for the next 15 years?

Makes you wonder if maybe it was someone closer...but then DNA seems to clear most of them.

But if you do not think the DNA is the murderers, it could be anyone's, like a factory worker, which means JBR killer could possibly be the Ridgeway killer...and they do live near each other..

If JonBenet was killed by an intruder, I do not think at all he killed Jessica. The circumstances are just completely different. JonBenet was killed in her home. She was bashed in the head, but the strangulation happened when she was unconscious/dying. She was still dressed, and wrapped in a blanket. Jessica's body was found (possibly) dismembered in a garbage bag in a field.

(I saw someone on Topix bring up the possibility that Burke might have killed Jessica...Really now...)

If we must clarify just one point, can we work on the comment I've bolded above? Do you suggest JB was not brought back to the house with the other R's? If so, we must remember that Burke gave a statement that JB walked into the house on her own steam and up the stairs.

From what I know, if he truly had Asberger's Syndrome, telling a lie is not easily done by those with the syndrome.

If you suggest that JB was taken out of the house once she returned home, and then brought back dead, you would be in the company of some others who have considered that possibility with a connection of JB being used in a ritual process. Not an impossibility, IMHO, but JR would be the only connective key to that theory, and it would be like unlocking Pandora's box if he was ever prosecuted.

Your question is answered by this quote from my previous post: I would like you and others to consider an entirely new proposition, which is the idea that JBR was not killed inside of the Ramsey house at all but her already dead body was brought into the house and placed into that basement room by JR.

I suggest she was brought back to the house with the other R's, just not alive.

BR could easily have been coached and told to say that JBR walked into the house and up the stairs, so him saying that is certainly not proof of anything. Also, doesn't this contradict what I have read from multiple sources that JR and PR said that JBR was asleep by the time she was brought home from the Christmas Party and that she was carried upstairs and put to bed? Which is true, that JBR walked upstairs on her own or was carried upstairs? Suppose that neither is true. Just consider the possibility.

And don't suppose anything about the other R's that would justify them lying about this. It is premature to try to explain why they would lie at this point. It is only enough to say that they could be lying to cover up something else.

I am not saying JBR was taken out of the house after returning from the Christmas Party. I am theorizing that she may have been dead by the time she returned from the Christmas Party, that she actually died at FW's house.

Your question is answered by this quote from my previous post: I would like you and others to consider an entirely new proposition, which is the idea that JBR was not killed inside of the Ramsey house at all but her already dead body was brought into the house and placed into that basement room by JR.

BR could easily have been coached and told to say that JBR walked into the house and up the stairs, so him saying that is certainly not proof of anything. Also, doesn't this contradict what I have read from multiple sources that JR and PR said that JBR was asleep by the time she was brought home from the Christmas Party and that she was carried upstairs and put to bed? Which is true, that JBR walked upstairs on her own or was carried upstairs? Suppose that neither is true. Just consider the possibility.

And don't suppose anything about the other R's that would justify them lying about this. It is premature to try to explain why they would lie at this point. It is only enough to say that they could be lying to cover up something else.

I am not saying JBR was taken out of the house after returning from the Christmas Party. I am theorizing that she may have been dead by the time she returned from the Christmas Party, that she actually died at FW's house.

Sorry- I can't consider that at all. There are THREE reasons. Pineapple, Rigor mortis and livor mortis. These two postmortem effects are scientific and are not subject to any theory. If JB had been killed somewhere else, her body would show a different livor pattern than was there. Rigor mortis proves that she was not in a different position other than the one she was found in.
Livor mortis tells us that she was placed on her back, head cocked to the right- exactly as she was found- in the wineceller within the first 20 minutes or so after her heart stopped beating.
It was the ligature that finally killed her, and the wood shards from the paintbrush were right next to the paint tote, which means it was broken right there in the basement. The ligature was made right on her. She was still alive when it was used- the petechia prove that. So do the ligature furrows. She was killed in the house, right there in the basement, although the head bash may have happened elsewhere in the house.
That pineapple was eaten AFTER she arrived home. She did NOT eat it earlier in the day. It was eaten between 10 PM and midnight. She was alive when they arrived home that night.

Sorry- I can't consider that at all. There are THREE reasons. Pineapple, Rigor mortis and livor mortis. These two postmortem effects are scientific and are not subject to any theory. If JB had been killed somewhere else, her body would show a different livor pattern than was there. Rigor mortis proves that she was not in a different position other than the one she was found in.
Livor mortis tells us that she was placed on her back, head cocked to the right- exactly as she was found- in the wineceller within the first 20 minutes or so after her heart stopped beating.
It was the ligature that finally killed her, and the wood shards from the paintbrush were right next to the paint tote, which means it was broken right there in the basement. The ligature was made right on her. She was still alive when it was used- the petechia prove that. So do the ligature furrows. She was killed in the house, right there in the basement, although the head bash may have happened elsewhere in the house.
That pineapple was eaten AFTER she arrived home. She did NOT eat it earlier in the day. It was eaten between 10 PM and midnight. She was alive when they arrived home that night.

We don't know how/what position JBR was found in. JBR's body was carried upstairs by JR after supposedly being found by JR and FW and placed on the floor upstairs under the Christmas tree. Before that time, nothing can be said with any certainty about the position her body was found in. No one should rely upon the testimony of JR and FW about how they found her, two people who IMO should not be trusted to give an accurate story of how they found her. To do so would be to rely upon possibly false evidence. All we can say with certainty is the position her body was in AFTER JR appeared upstairs with her. Do you agree with that?

We don't know how/what position JBR was found in. JBR's body was carried upstairs by JR after supposedly being found by JR and FW and placed on the floor upstairs under the Christmas tree. Before that time, nothing can be said with any certainty about the position her body was found in. No one should rely upon the testimony of JR and FW about how they found her, two people who IMO should not be trusted to give an accurate story of how they found her. To do so would be to rely upon possibly false evidence. All we can say with certainty is the position her body was in AFTER JR appeared upstairs with her. Do you agree with that?

Jonbenet was in full rigor when JR "found" her and carried her up the stairs - she had her arms stretched out above her head and they remained that way until he laid her back down.

In fact he is described as carrying by her waist, upright "like a doll" due to the rigor. Linda Ardnt confirms this.

Jonbenet was in full rigor when JR "found" her and carried her up the stairs - she had her arms stretched out above her head and they remained that way until he laid her back down.

In fact he is described as carrying by her waist, upright "like a doll" due to the rigor. Linda Ardnt confirms this.

That in itself does not mean that she was killed in the wine cellar. She could have been killed elsewhere and moved to the wine cellar before rigor mortis set in. Regardless of where her arrms were when she was killed, her arms could have been positioned above her head after she was placed in the basement room. If so, then they would remain in that position. So I still say that the position she was in when Linda Arndt first saw her does not indicate anythng about where she died or the position of her body when she died. All of that could have happened after her death.

I press this point because I strongly believe that a lot of effort was taken to deceive LE in this case. A lot of false clues planted. Many things done to confuse investigators and prevent them from being able to hone in on any suspect(s). I think JBR's body placement was another part of the deception.

I will also say that it is obvious to me that both JR and PR have full knowledge of what has caused their daughter's death but are both hiding it.

Livor mortis forms within 20 minutes or so after death. If she'd been in a different position and moved, she'd have had to be moved AFTER livor became fixed- or there would have been TWO livor patterns. And by then rigor mortis WOULD have set her into whatever position she was in where she was BEFORE she was put in the wineceller.
It is the opinion of investigators that she died in the basement- because it was the strangulation that finally killed her, and the cord was put on her neck right there in the basement. Because of this, as well as what the body tells us, I feel she died right outside the winecellar, near the paint tote and wood shards. Some investigators agree. Is she'd been killed away from the home, her body would have indicated that.
As I said- that doesn't mean she couldn't have been bludgeoned (and rendered instantly unconscious) elsewhere in the house. That could have been the case.
But the livor pattern as well as the setting of rigor indicate that she was placed in that position within about 20 minutes of her death. If she was carried from upstairs, she was still alive (barely). Some things are DEFINITE (like the pineapple, the stages of rigor and livor). There are so many things we DON'T know- so to dismiss the things we DO know seems counterproductive. We don't know where she was molested, or where she was hit on the head. We know where the garrote was made because we know the paintbrush was broken right outside the wine cellar door. We know she was on her stomach when the cord was knotted around her neck and on her stomach when she died (her bladder released and wet the front of her clothes). And all indications are that she was placed in the wine cellar on her back within 20 minutes or so of that happening.

Livor mortis forms within 20 minutes or so after death. If she'd been in a different position and moved, she'd have had to be moved AFTER livor became fixed- or there would have been TWO livor patterns. And by then rigor mortis WOULD have set her into whatever position she was in where she was BEFORE she was put in the wineceller.
It is the opinion of investigators that she died in the basement- because it was the strangulation that finally killed her, and the cord was put on her neck right there in the basement. Because of this, as well as what the body tells us, I feel she died right outside the winecellar, near the paint tote and wood shards. Some investigators agree. Is she'd been killed away from the home, her body would have indicated that.
As I said- that doesn't mean she couldn't have been bludgeoned (and rendered instantly unconscious) elsewhere in the house. That could have been the case.
But the livor pattern as well as the setting of rigor indicate that she was placed in that position within about 20 minutes of her death. If she was carried from upstairs, she was still alive (barely). Some things are DEFINITE (like the pineapple, the stages of rigor and livor). There are so many things we DON'T know- so to dismiss the things we DO know seems counterproductive. We don't know where she was molested, or where she was hit on the head. We know where the garrote was made because we know the paintbrush was broken right outside the wine cellar door. We know she was on her stomach when the cord was knotted around her neck and on her stomach when she died (her bladder released and wet the front of her clothes). And all indications are that she was placed in the wine cellar on her back within 20 minutes or so of that happening.

I hear what you are saying, but to me it is just too damn convenient. False clues and misdirection abound in this case and yet it is believable that the murder scene/body itself is just as it appears to be? I don't believe it. Nothing in this case is as it appears to be, which is why it has never been solved even up to now. There is a major set of evidence completely missing from the picture that would, if it were presented, make all the pieces of the puzzle fall into place. Great trouble has been taken to point in multiple directions so confusion and chaos would be the end result of any serious investigation. I believe more than just the Ramseys are involved in the cover-up and deception.

Heyya Anyhoo.

Along that line of speculation, the Ramseys would have driven to two other locations knowing that JBR was dead?

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682451/Brief Chronology#December25

Time? Ramseys Left Party. "On the drive home from the party, JonBenét and her brother Burke fell asleep in the car." (SMF P 13; PSMF P 13.)(Carnes 2003). Ramseys dropped gifts at Stewart and Roxy Walker's and Glenn and Susan Stine's house on the way home (see Google map created by Internet poster Why_Nut showing the route taken.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w...Friends#ExculpatoryEvidenceFavoringSusanStine

Susan Stine
Opportunity: Was the last person to see the Ramseys as a complete family unit before the murder. Knew they were going home.

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon100199.htm

The Ramseys visited Susan and Glen Stine on Christmas night 1996 - the night before JonBenet was found beaten and strangled in the basement of her parents' home.

JBR can't have been dead before they got home as she ate pineapple sometime before she died.

Pineapple Patsy served her.

Heyya Anyhoo.

Along that line of speculation, the Ramseys would have driven to two other locations knowing that JBR was dead?

Time? Ramseys Left Party. "On the drive home from the party, JonBenét and her brother Burke fell asleep in the car." (SMF P 13; PSMF P 13.)(Carnes 2003). Ramseys dropped gifts at Stewart and Roxy Walker's and Glenn and Susan Stine's house on the way home (see Google map created by Internet poster Why_Nut showing the route taken.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w...Friends#ExculpatoryEvidenceFavoringSusanStine

Susan Stine
Opportunity: Was the last person to see the Ramseys as a complete family unit before the murder. Knew they were going home.

The Ramseys visited Susan and Glen Stine on Christmas night 1996 - the night before JonBenet was found beaten and strangled in the basement of her parents' home.
This makes me think of something that I've wondered for awhile. By most standards, the Rs left the party pretty early, so a lot of night was left. I know they had early morning plans, but is there any verification, (besides the Rs), that they all went into the house and stayed put, the entire night? I've wondered how it would be possible for 1 parent to take part in a murder, while the other parent slept through it all...not hear a thing, not notice the other parent not in bed, etc. Since I believe PR wrote the note, and is the likely parent involved, I was wondering if maybe JR went out for the night. It's 1 thing to keep neighbors from seeing anything, but a whole other to be stealth enough, to keep from waking up an adult in the same house. There's something about their story telling of getting home and into the house, that seems suspicious. It was like they were trying to make their getting home time later? like they were all so exhausted, they wanted nothing more than to head straight for bed. I'm not sure I believe this, because even when adults have to get up early, a lot of them stay up late. moo

Heyya Anyhoo.

Susan Stine

First off, anything that JR and PR say that cannot be independently verified is not to be trusted.

Second, about the presents being dropped off on the way back home. I thought this would be brought up by someone. I don't know this for a fact but I am assuming that the BPD questioned these people who the R's supposedly dropped off presents to and that all of these people independently verified that they did receive presents from the R's. Does anyone know if this is true? I hope that the BPD did not only rely on the word of JR and PR that this is a fact. But even if all of these people appeared to collaborate that sequence of events does not necessarily make it true. People can cover for other people when necessary, if you understand my meaning.

Isn't it a little strange that nobody can say when the R's actually left the party? It seems like it would be easy to determine that.

I want to mention the testimony of Nancy Krebs to BPD Detectives. I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding her testimony but if you step back and look at the picture NK presented, it is not what you would normally expect but it is completely understandable. I think that picture is relevant to these questions we are examining in this thread. That picture says that whatever happened is bigger than the R's. More people involved. People with a lot to lose if the truth were ever to be publicy revealed.

What I am saying here? I am saying that JBR was not intended to die but she did die in the middle of something that was meant to be completely secret. When it happened, people freaked out and went into defense mode. It was bad enough for JBR to die, but far worse would be that her unexpected death would bring exposure to something bigger and more secretive. It was important that this other thing be hidden at all cost, hence all of the elborate false clues everyone is discussing on this and other forums. In such a situation, the most important thing of all would be to get the body far away from where the murder actually took place.

I like rereading old post and walking down memory lane because it can be fun at times, and somethings never change. I wonder what Steve Martin routine I'll get this time? I guess banned isn't forever. Just put on another hat, and off you go baiting and stirring the pot.

Banned

It is called dark sarcasm and it is aimed at the people on here who have been blaming the parents relentlessly and for those relying on evifence such a a so-called scream which is completely unverified and which even the police removed from evidence because of unreliability on behalf of the so-called witness - who said no she didn't hear a scream - she felt a vibe -a negative vibe but then this has given people cause to doubt the parents for not having heard it and who probably beat themselves up for not having heard it and there is not one bone in my body or not one cell of my skin whicch does not feel for thie child and in fact sometimes when I am posting on here what happened to her makes me feel like I am screaming inside and repulsed to the point of feeling overwhelmingly physically sick - my target is the people who muddy the waters, because it is muddy waters which prevent crime-fighting in the end.

Anyway as I have said I have a way of upsetting people and of being interpreted the way people choose to see things, so come what may.

Please don't leave Dodie - I am going. I don't see this progressing any further now.

God bless you all - stay safe - and finally thank God for all the people who do work so hard to find and assess the facts in crime fighting - be they police, forensics, coroners or legal teams doing their job - without them... God Bless everyone. xx

--
Banned

(i) Who the perp was
(ii) What the motive was
(iii) How the perp gained entry and how he left
(iv) What caused the head blow
(v) How long the perp was in the house
(vi) Has the perp offended before (or since)
(vii) What pieces of evidence are for real and what are red herrings
(viii) others?

The perp was Wiener Snitzel because he practically confessed to how he did it all when confronted by the autopsy reports, giving technical and accurate detail despite previous professional attempts by others - only the killer could know!
He was motivated by his desire to be on the other side of the scalpel (or on the other side of the autopsy table.. on the other side of death if you like) after performing so many autopsies which had desensitised him to trauma and caused his mind to consider the perfect crime and how easy it would be not only to get away with it but to have everyone pointing their finger at everyone else for years to come.
He used his amazing psychic power to enter the house without being seen and this was a ruse he used to prevent any of his DNA being found. This is also how he left.
He administered the head blow by creating a massive negative vibe which he directed at another intruder who was also present and who had come to rob the safe, but the vibe was picked up by a nosy neighbour across the street and deflected back to the house where it hit JonBenet who had gotten out of bed to write a ransom note to her dad cos che wanted some money of her own and knew he could easy afford it. Really she was just going to hide in the cellar - in the crawl space or in the suitcase or in the wine cellar.
The head blow caused the flashlight JB was carrying to hit her head and the force was multiplied by the negative vibe which also blew JB back into her mother's paintbox causing one of her mother's brush to snap in two and hurting her in her girl place. It was very sore but she was more worried about fixing the brush so she tied some string around it to try to fix it; the brush and string kept slipping so she needed to secure it so she tied a loop of string around a paint pot - a tin of paint - then went to work on finishing her mending - when it was doen JB realised she had made a necklace and tried it on and it looked funky so she went and got a pineapple from the fruit bowl and put it on her head and started singing: She's got a PINEAPPLE on her head.. she climbed into the dumb waiter if there really was one - she has gone down but the paintbrush got stick and started to asphyxiate her as the dumb waiter was insisting on going down - then the paintbrush snapped and down she went - down to the bottom.
Wiener Snitzel (a pseudonym) then got Scotty to transport JB to the wine cellar and he made sure all the doors and windows were locked before beaming himself back out and back in time so none of his DNA was there.
It is possible thet Wiener had only attempted to use his vibe to blow the door off the safe and not in fact to kill but I think this is a bit flimsy because of his desire to commit the perfect crime then solve it ( using his Munchausens by proxy vibe).
We know the vibe was a negative and malicious one because the neighbour who felt it translated it as a scream and this proves the theory of malice aforethought.
and although this could simply be a case of multiple robberies gone wrong, combined with Wiener's confession to the facts I can't believe there hasn't been an indictment.

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenMind4U View Post
I know that discussion is not allowed here...but I didn't know that this kind of BS is permitted!!!!...JMO and I'm not sorry....

Thank you for expressing your thoughts - it was just my frustrated way of expressing how I feel the same about other opinions on here which seem to be blaming people without due cause or reference to fact. I apreciate I can be offensive at times, but it isn't my intent - it is just part of my nature and I apologise. many on here are guilty of accusation and false accusation because the facct remains that this is a mystery to which none of us know the answer.

Now where that is that damn cat in the hat? I'll go chew on this for awhile. Of course these are just my own opinion.

Heyya anyhoo,

Just wondered how the post party visits could be incorporated into this particular line of speculation.

FW has been considered as suspect; some suggest he has motive, means, and opportunity.
Typically, FW has been discussed as a known intruder type,
or the mastermind behind a hired kidnapping plot.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682475/Fleet%20White%20Jr

As for NK, is there any merit to her story?

• Was Story Fabricated? Internet poster The Punisher has done extensive research on Lee Hill and Ward Churchill and [ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showpost.php?p=104254&postcount=19"]concluded[/ame] that the Nancy Krebs story was a fabrication to discredit the FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoshi Baehr