Knowing all you know today about this case who do you think really killed JonBenet?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who do you believe killed JonBenet?

• Patsy

Votes: 168 25.0%
  • John

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • Burke

Votes: 107 15.9%
  • an unknown intruder

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • BR (head bash), then JR

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • BR (head bash); then JR & PR (strangled/coverup)

Votes: 113 16.8%
  • Knowing all I know, still on the fence.

Votes: 55 8.2%
  • John, with an 'inside' accomplice

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • I think John and Patsy caught him and he made her cover up

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • I still have no idea

Votes: 57 8.5%
  • patsy and john helped cover it up

Votes: 9 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Burke's been arrested. Arrest records are available online, so one could just search the counties for where Burke has lived. It also looks like West Lafayette (home of Purdue) makes their police blotter public, and if Burke was arrested, it makes the most sense it would happen during that time in his life. It might not be made into a news story, if it was something trivial, but there are enough people who actively look for information on this case and the players, that I definitely think someone would find out if he was.

Just by looking at the little information I've seen him post online, he seems pretty normal.

Really?????

So he was a tad not so normal as a child with the alleged fecal smearing on chocolate but he's "normal" now. And of course, since he was a minor, the records and medical/psych histories are sealed & not available to the public. Some of PR's friends have come out and alluded to some problems of BR's. That being said---> I would never feel comfortable attesting to anyone's sanity or character unless I knew them very well.
And I have looked about on SM regarding BR, just an fyi.
My point is that we really don't know a lot about BR to make any assumptions either way.

Really?????

So he was a tad not so normal as a child with the alleged fecal smearing on chocolate but he's "normal" now. And of course, since he was a minor, the records and medical/psych histories are sealed & not available to the public. Some of PR's friends have come out and alluded to some problems of BR's. That being said---> I would never feel comfortable attesting to anyone's sanity or character unless I knew them very well.
And I have looked about on SM regarding BR, just an fyi.
My point is that we really don't know a lot about BR to make any assumptions either way.

Alleged by whom? Sounds like fantasy to me.

His sister was brutally murdered in his home. His mother suffered through cancer more than once and died. I don't think those things are typical but there is no proof this kid grew up anything but normal. And to say otherwise is just fantasy, innuendo and biased by hate for this entire family.

rashomon,
James Kolar suggests BDI but offers little new forensic evidence, so why switch to BDI?
Because I have the feeling that Kolar has had access to even more incriminating evidence than he has presented in the book. He may be legally restrained to be more outspoken, to avoid a defamation lawsuit by the litigious Team Ramsey.

Re ST's theory:
There is no doubt that the forensic evidence links Patsy Ramsey to the crime scene, but it is mostly the elements which point to the staged scene (like the fibers from her jacket found in the neck ligature and the paint tray from where the brush was taken, and the ransom note).
But the stager of the garrote scene need not necessarily have been be the same person who delivered the head blow.

I will try to be clear: I would never attest or assume anything about anyone's character. That's me.

If anyone else wants to, well......assume away!

Not true. Every time that you accuse someone of murder, Or suggest they did something diabolical to their child, You are assuming about someone else's character.

Alleged by whom? Sounds like fantasy to me.

His sister was brutally murdered in his home. His mother suffered through cancer more than once and died. I don't think those things are typical but there is no proof this kid grew up anything but normal. And to say otherwise is just fantasy, innuendo and biased by hate for this entire family.

Incorrect. Perhaps you are unaware of the documented reports of fecal material being found smeared on a box of choclates in JBR's room as well as pajama bottoms (boy's) with a load of feces in them?
Maybe you want to make yourself abreast of the reports, no?

Incorrect. Perhaps you are unaware of the documented reports of fecal material being found smeared on a box of choclates in JBR's room as well as pajama bottoms (boy's) with a load of feces in them?
Maybe you want to make yourself abreast of the reports, no?

So someone had an accident. Is that that I am getting here? because that is all I get from that. An accident. Can I ask where the report is from? Wait, You got this from Kolar's book?? Some one who wants people to think he has all the answers to the case and it lies at BR's feet? Sorry. Not valid to me. I need an independent report please.

Not true. Every time that you accuse someone of murder, Or suggest they did something diabolical to their child, You are assuming about someone else's character.

Please review the TOS as the usage of the word "you" in your above post makes it personal and is in direct violation of our TOS at WS.

Thank you.

Please review the TOS as the usage of the word "you" in your above post makes it personal and is in direct violation of our TOS at WS.

Thank you.

Actually it is a collective "you" not a personal. Myself would be included in that you. I should have written PEOPLE to make it more clear. However you did say that you would never assume about someone's character personally and that is not true. Not true for any of us. We are all deciding what we think of people's characters when we work over cases. It is part of the process.

Actually it is a collective "you" not a personal. Myself would be included in that you. I should have written. PEOPLE to make it more clear. However you did say that you would never assume about someone's character personally and that is not true. Not true for any of us. We are all deciding what we think of people's characters when we work over cases. It is part of the process.

Yes, much better.....thank you.

This link comes from FFJ, posted today by BobC. This is new information for me from a Howard Stern interview with Dale Yeager. The JonBenet part starts about 3 minutes into the interview but it is interesting to get the profiler's credentials from the first three minutes. Thanks again to BobC at FFJ:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjLR0rW8r-s"]Howard Stern - FBI Profiler Analyses the Staff (Part 1 of 4) - YouTube[/ame]

ETA: Mr. Yeager's work also has been vetted at FFJ. For those who want the whole story here's another link:

[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10183"]Dale Yeager: Patsy killed JBR because she was "losing control of her daughter" - Forums For[/ame][ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10183"]Justice[/ame]

This link comes from FFJ, posted today by BobC. This is new information for me from a Howard Stern interview with a Federal profiler. The JonBenet part starts about 3 minutes into the interview but it is interesting to get the profiler's credentials from the first three minutes. Thanks again to BobC at FFJ:

Howard Stern - FBI Profiler Analyses the Staff (Part 1 of 4) - YouTube

Really. An interview with HS where he is trying to impress HS. This is pertinent.

Oh boy..

He is full of He knows who did it on Howard Stern.

His theory, Patsy Killed JB because he was losing control of a 6 yr old girl. oh my gosh. I need more coffee for this.

The more he talks the more he comes off as a pompous know it all and a HS fan who seems to know the solution to everything. Raising kids, and people who have problems. He is just a wealth of info.
He grew up on HS and loves him..

This will be completely professional and unbiased. ;)

Thank you for the above link.

In summary, Forensic Profiler Yeager thinks it was Patsy all along (in his personal opinion).

His theory, Patsy Killed JB because he was losing control of a 6 yr old girl. oh my gosh. I need more coffee for this.
But it is also a fact that parents can snap and lose it.

We may never know what exactly happened on that fatal night and which Ramsey did what, but since nothing among the evidence suggests that JonBenet was killed by an intruder (on the contrary: the evidence implicates Patsy as having been involved at least in the staging of the scene, if not in more), the focus is on the three Ramsey family members known to have been present in the home on that night.

Scarlett, I have a question: how familiar are you with the JBR case? Many of the posters here have researched this case in great detail for many years, have gone through case files and analyzed them with a fine toothed comb.
So there might exist crucial info which you are not aware of.

But it is also a fact that parents can snap and lose it.

We may never know what exactly happened on that fatal night and which Ramsey did what, but since nothing among the evidence suggests that jnbent was killed by an intruder (on the contrary: the evidence implicates Patsy as having been involved at least in the staging of the scene, if not in more), the focus is on the three Ramsey family members known to have been present in the home on that night.

Scarlett, I have a question: how familiar are you with the JBR case? Many of the posters here have researched this case in great detail for many years, have gone through case files and analyzed them with a fine toothed comb.
So there might exist crucial info which you may not be aware of.

Of course they can but they don't fashion garrotes and molest them and then bash their head in when they are dead.
When parents lose it kids are battered, beaten, stabbed, It looks like they lost it. That is not what this is. It is not at all what happened. Not by just the obvious evidence. This is not a case where a parent lost it. This is a case were someone watched this little girl die with pleasure if you ask me. Garotting a 6 yr old baby, Takes something more than the average person can bear.

I am pretty darn familiar I think it depends where your sources come from. If it comes from a book I am not interested. If it comes from A forum devoted to the case but is completely shut down from the public, I am not interested. I am always looking and learning, As should be everyone in this case, but everyone should be researching and finding the information in valid places and putting it together for themselves.

Thank you for the above link.

In summary, Forensic Profiler Yeager thinks it was Patsy all along (in his personal opinion).

ATOH, I'm not going to throw my baby out with the bath water but you might want to read what KoldKase had to say (basically, a vetting of Mr. Yeager's work), which is also at FFJ:

[ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10183"]Dale Yeager: Patsy killed JBR because she was "losing control of her daughter" - Forums For Justice[/ame]

<modsnip>

His claim of what happened is out there. When you look at the whole of the evidence It does not fit his theory. What about the molestation. What about the garroting?

Sorry. This one is ludicrous in my opinion.

Someone dressed as Santa Clause did it
-red fibers from Santa suit on duct tape and JB clothing
-white cord for garrote
-had good excuse to be there (Christmas)
-had key to house (easy to get)
-Santa had exposure to family previously
-sexual fantasy was the motive
-child will willingly follow and obey
-shhh ... be quiet JB ... follow me to the basement
-let me touch you down there and you will get presents
-shh ... this will be our little secret ... you will get presents
-not the first time it happened to JB
-no fear of getting caught during entrance (hey I'm just playing Santa)
-good disguise if seen or questioned (before during or after or enroute)
-good cover story if caught in house or bedroom at night (playing Santa)
-could have been friend of family , or family member, or stranger
-could have been a child pageant stalker

Perfect disguise , perfect cover , perfect timing , perfect crime

Nobody ever questions Santa
- neither adults or children
-take one look at Santa and we know who he is
-and why he is there
-he is a jolly good friend to all
- Santa always works late at night or early morning

All you need is a Santa Suit ... the perfect disguise

Santa.B.T. Clause.
Victory !!

Attachments

• Santa Costume.jpg
    Santa Costume.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 29
That is interesting. I see so many that just toss out the idea of someone dressed as The Claus.

Certainly is worth thinking about.

Someone dressed as Santa Clause did it
-red fibers from Santa suit on duct tape and JB clothing
-white cord for garrote
-had good excuse to be there (Christmas)
-had key to house (easy to get)
-Santa had exposure to family previously
-sexual fantasy was the motive
-child will willingly follow and obey
-shhh ... be quiet JB ... follow me to the basement
-let me touch you down there and you will get presents
-shh ... this will be our little secret ... you will get presents
-not the first time it happened to JB
-no fear of getting caught during entrance (hey I'm just playing Santa)
-good disguise if seen or questioned (before during or after or enroute)
-good cover story if caught in house or bedroom at night (playing Santa)
-could have been friend of family , or family member, or stranger
-could have been a child pageant stalker

Perfect disguise , perfect cover , perfect timing , perfect crime

Nobody ever questions Santa
- neither adults or children
-take one look at Santa and we know who he is
-and why he is there
-he is a jolly good friend to all
- Santa always works late at night or early morning

All you need is a Santa Suit ... the perfect disguise

Santa.B.T. Clause.
Victory !!

Have you seen the warrants for items in the Boulder house? They actually took into custody a Santa suit and some type of white stuff (sorry, I forget exactly how it was worded) that possibly could have been "beard" material or the beard itself with pieces of white stuff found on a window ledge in the basement.

And ... they questioned John Ramsey about the "Santa" thing. Iirc, Ramsey stated that he did, indeed, some times dress up as Santa for the kids during the season. I'm aware that Santa Bill McReynolds and his wife were also investigated but this suit John Ramsey was questioned about is a different issue.

And ... Patsy admitted the suit belonged to the Ramsey household and it was generally stored in the basement.

Have you seen the warrants for items in the Boulder house? They actually took into custody a Santa suit and some type white stuff (sorry, I forget exactly how it was worded) that possibly could have been "beard" material.

And ... they questioned John Ramsey about the "Santa" thing. Iirc, Ramsey stated that he did, indeed, some times dress up as Santa for the kids during the season.

And ... Patsy admitted the suit belonged to the Ramsey household and it was generally stored in the basement.

That is A Santa suit. I have to wonder how different they all are and if there are thousands exactly alike.
I wonder if someone knew this and knew that dressing like Santa would put Jb immediately at ease as she was used to Daddy dressing up along with the other Santa guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member