GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much cathdawg.

I snipped this because I thought it was interesting:

If that is accurate that's why they aren't releasing his name yet. He may not be involved or they are still checking out whether he is telling the truth or not. JMHO.

Right, Kat. There was mention of other parties the same night in Great Bend. I am thinking the 19 yr old may be a key witness...Perhaps the 19 yr old took Alicia to the party at this house. I think the will be a known SO. Probably burned her, hoping that would get rid of evidence..:sick:

the mom is the one who said she left with the 19 year old family friend - that's been her story since the beginning - but now i am wondering if she actually saw him come to the door or if Alicia simply ran outside to meet whoever was picking her up at 11 for the party.

http://www.dodgeglobe.com/news/x1178706155/Tragedy-in-Great-Bend

Alicia left her purse and ID in the house. I believe, IMO, that she ran out and she was in a great hurry to get somewhere.
Excitement? Who knows?
No purse, no makeup. Personally, when I was a teenager I carried this like my life force (I was really insecure though, Alicia DOESN'T come off like that to me.)
ID wasn't taken, and I know this is in the country, and she isn't old enough to go to the clubs. So, maybe this not important.

But, IMO, leaving these things behind sort of implies a quick trip. I really don't think she expected to be out past midnight.

Almost feels like it was supposed to be an in and out.
Was she seen at this birthday party, for sure? Is there MSM out there about this besides the dedication page?

Thank you so much cathdawg.

I snipped this because I thought it was interesting:

If that is accurate that's why they aren't releasing his name yet. He may not be involved or they are still checking out whether he is telling the truth or not. JMHO.
omg.... so could longoria have picked her up? very curious if he knows the 19 y/o... and further curious if while he was "having drinks" he went out on a honey~do run in the black suv and Alicia's mother 'thought' it was the 19 y/o that picked her up!

This is the guy I was talking about early am this morning!!! The fam/friends etc had figured out it was him after his house was searched. Apparantly from what i've read he did try to kill himself yesterday as well ( not sure if this is right but it is what I read same place I read that he was the one) Sorry I couldnt post his name but since it was not posted in news yet I knew I could not. The 19 year old that was supossed to pick him up does not look to be involved from what I'm reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
I saw that, I think that guy is still in prison. He was making the bomb threats from prison on a cell phone IIRC. LOL what a knucklehead.

ETA: It was in NC IIRC.

I see. I do have a really strong feeling that this guy is gonna be tied to some other serious crimes when it is all over with. For the guy to be there only three weeks freaks me out pretty good.
****COLORED BY ME****

Here is link to that article about bomb threats. It could be a totally different person, but I am definitely curious because it states this AJL is 35 yrs old and it was from 2/2009...our AJL is 36...so maybe we can dig up a little more to verify if they are one and the same?
http://www2.mcdowellnews.com/news/2009/feb/04/texas-man-charged-last-weeks-bomb-threats-ar-1561/

This is the guy I was talking about early am this morning!!! The fam/friends etc had figured out it was him after his house was searched. Apparantly from what i've read he did try to kill himself yesterday as well ( not sure if this is right but it is what I read same place I read that he was the one) Sorry I couldnt post his name but since it was not posted in news yet I knew I could not. The 19 year old that was supossed to pick him up does not look to be involved from what I'm reading.
did she know him angels?

Alicia left her purse and ID in the house. I believe, IMO, that she ran out and she was in a great hurry to get somewhere.
Excitement? Who knows?
No purse, no makeup. Personally, when I was a teenager I carried this like my life force (I was really insecure though, Alicia DOESN'T come off like that to me.)
ID wasn't taken, and I know this is in the country, and she isn't old enough to go to the clubs. So, maybe this not important.

But, IMO, leaving these things behind sort of implies a quick trip. I really don't think she expected to be out past midnight.

Was she seen at this birthday party, for sure? Is there MSM out there about this besides the dedication page?

Sherbet someone will have their fingers on the exact article but IIRC it was reported that she never made it to the party. Hopefully, that isn't me remembering something said on the NG show and not in print. JMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
I saw that, I think that guy is still in prison. He was making the bomb threats from prison on a cell phone IIRC. LOL what a knucklehead.

ETA: It was in NC IIRC.

I see. I do have a really strong feeling that this guy is gonna be tied to some other serious crimes when it is all over with. For the guy to be there only three weeks freaks me out pretty good.
****COLORED BY ME****

Here is link to that article about bomb threats. It could be a totally different person, but I am definitely curious because it states this AJL is 35 yrs old and it was from 2/2009...our AJL is 36...so maybe we can dig up a little more to verify if they are one and the same?
http://www2.mcdowellnews.com/news/2009/feb/04/texas-man-charged-last-weeks-bomb-threats-ar-1561/

http://www.texastribune.org/library/data/texas-prisons/units/stiles/

Not listed in alphabetical order. List of inmates at Stiles. TX correctional facility.

Anyone know how far the commute is from where the POI was picked up to the police station in Great Bend? I am sort of clocking/anticipating the confession and I have housework to catch up on.

Depends on exactly where they were in Lincoln County.....but about an hour or a bit more if further to the north part of the county.

When you look at the timeline of this case it has been quit swift.

Sat Aug 21 Alicia last seen getting a ride from 19 yr old male friend in a black SUV@ 11pm from her home to a Party, they were to pick up another friend along the way at local gas Station but did not show up.

Body discovered at Asphalt Plant 4 pm Tues Aug 24 th. (5 miles from her home)

Body ID as Alicia Thurs Aug 26 th

Adam Longoria seen leaving work (Asphalt Plant) in his grey compact car @ 6pm Thurs Aug 26

LE at his home Thurs afternoon then again 10 pm Aug 26. Longoria leaves willingly with LE, he then returns home @ 4 am today.

Ford Explorer stolen at 2 am today from Asphalt Co.

LE finds him in Linclon, now in custody.

Please correct me if I am wrong . TIA

Excitement? Who knows?

It would not be unusual in that area for a 14 year old to run out with just her phone. She is not old enough to drive, so she may not have had any kind of ID, not even one for middle school.... most schools here don't use them until high school.

This is just my opinion, but I wonder if she told her parents she was going to a party with the 19 year old friend when all along she knew AL was picking her up. They could have met on the internet or he could have been someone that the area kids knew would buy alcohol, etc. I think the 19 year old friend is just a front. I also think her leaving in haste (forgetting purse, etc) would indicate she wanted to get out of the house fast before her parents figured out who was waiting in the car.

They texted back and forth according to the video above. Interesting.

Her Mom told her to STOP TEXTING HIM for rides and such.

And Alicia was at the wife's birthday party in July....

per video above

They texted back and forth according to the video above. Interesting.

I really don't text people I don't know and have only met once. I am speaking from the adult perspective of this, which makes it 1000000x weirder!!

We all know that pervs cruise FaceBook, Craigs list etc. I wonder if this guy had seen her and stalked her on line. Pretending to be a young kid. He would just have to email her about a party...just go out and say hi to whomever. Just a quick trip. When Alicia goes out to get into the vehicle the driver isn't a kid or a friend- its this guy. She is trapped---one good punch and she's out. Most 14 year old girls would think this guy is super gross. I believe she fought like h---. I think this was a sexually motivated crime which ended in her death. Instead of being a young kid our perp/perv is 37 yrs old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en