GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks . just popping in, I have been trying to figure out how AL met GF Ms Brown and her Children. According to a Person in the area they said HE use to live across from Heizer Park, but My Lord he just got out of Jail in TX May 25, 2010! AL and Co just moved to this NEW home AUG 01,( my guess according to news) so....if he did he live across from Heizer Park, June/July, he most likely met Alicia then, perhaps at the PARK with other Teens. The GF of AL's most likely ALREADY lived in the Home across from Heizer Park . Did he met his GF at the Park?

Hi C..I hope his GF, mom to a 10 & 12 yr old, wasn't hanging out with the teens at the PARK but I have an awful feeling she was! :banghead:

Either way, I hope DSS is now investigating this family.

If he needs a lawyer I guess we can assume LE thinks he may be involved & does this mean we can also assume he's the 19 yr old her mom 'thought' picked her up?

I believe this is the ex-boyfriend. There was a simultaneous party that night, and supposedly he was at the other one. I am familiar with how parties go in the country. However, that may not, probably should not, be applied here.

I am going with innocent till guilty right now. I am going to say that these parties didn't merge and or people didn't leave one party and cross over into another.

I am sticking with that, for now.

[edit] Also, could be that IR did pick up Alicia, maybe. We haven't heard anything yet from LE. But, just a theory, he picks her up and takes her to Longorias party. Or, Alicia goes to first party, doesn't enter and instead walks to other party?

I dunno, just throwing things out here at this point. My gut is telling me it wasn't Longoria alone. I do think he will crack, I thought he would of by now. However, that people are starting to get attorneys (doesn't mean guilt!!) means something is happening right now with LE work and Longoria. IMO.

Hi Folks . just popping in, I have been trying to figure out how AL met GF Ms Brown and her Children. According to a Person in the area, they said HE use to live across from Heizer Park, but My Lord he just got out of Jail in TX May 25, 2010! AL and Co just moved to this NEW home AUG 01,( my guess according to news), So....if he did he live across from Heizer Park, June/July, he most likely met Alicia then, perhaps at the PARK with other Teens. The GF of AL's most likely ALREADY lived in this this Home. therfore I assume that Alicia went to the GF's BD at this home near Heizer Park.

Dunno. I was thinking she was living with her parents, then met him and they both moved to the 8th St. location. Neightbors said they just moved in, so I was thinking they all did. It could be she did live across the street from the park tho and him too....but how in the hades did they meet? What brought him to GB....her or did one of his cellmates hook him up with someone else in GB?

I believe this is the ex-boyfriend. There was a simultaneous party that night, and supposedly he was at the other one. I am familiar with how parties go in the country. However, that may not, probably should not, be applied here.

I am going with innocent till guilty right now. I am going to say that these parties didn't merge and or people didn't leave one party and cross over into another.

I thought her ex-boyfriend was TM? That comes directly from his FB.

Is there anything on IR's FB that shows they were once involved?

If he needs a lawyer I guess we can assume LE thinks he may be involved & does this mean we can also assume he's the 19 yr old her mom 'thought' picked her up?

ETA..Her mom may be right & Alicia could have hooked up later with the if he wasn't already in the car with IR.

I'm not ready to assume he's THE 19 yr just yet....but have all my radars up and running. One thing, LE are putting the hammer to him and not satisfied with what they are hearing...he's lawyerin' up.

I think the kids are scared to talk actually, and maybe rightfully so, especially if they are "feeling" there are others involved and not locked up too. JMO

Hi C..I hope his GF, mom to a 10 & 12 yr old, wasn't hanging out with the teens at the PARK but I have an awful feeling she was! :banghead:

Sorry, I am tired and hopefully my prior post made sense. I read somewhere! that the GF is Young and Partied in the Park.

OT I have had my personal tragedy in my Neighborhood this week, 16 yr old was fighting with Mom , jumped out of the Suburban Mom was driving @ 30 miles/hr must of hit her head, went into cardiac arrest and is now Dead, OMG what a horrific situation, I feel for the Mom.

My opinion, this woman probably was writing to him in prison. You know, those sites that allow you to write a convict (sometimes potential partners)?
I really, really, REALLY hope that I am wrong in my logic here because if she did write to him in jail and "fell in love" with him she neglected the welfare of her children. This is just my opinion, of course. Love doesn't conquer ALL things.

[EDIT] Has the MSM said that the body was in fact (I shudder typing this..) that the body was burned there? I haven't read that yet, probably for good reason since they are doing the investigation. But, since no one saw this fire, and since I do know a little about being in a town like this, I thought it a relevant to why no one saw a fire.
Do you dump your trash in Kansas, is there trash service here in this part? I only ask because my aunt lives in the country and they don't have trash pick up (not enough people, too far out into the country.)

http://www.greatbendks.net/index.aspx?NID=126
I am not finding anything on the site, maybe it's my eyeballs again (they are going out), and I also came across a lot of paid services for pickup.

------------------------------------------

Just found a time line, I don't know if we have started one, or if we are allowed to copy this one, but this is the link: http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=4298

Confused....but that's nothing new for me.:) I don't understand your questions on trash pick here? What's the connection? Am I missing something here?

Thanks for the timeline link. I also noticed you now have to subscribe to get the full story from the Trib. So locals will be needed to get the details on the scoops not mentioned in other media.

Sorry, I am tired and hopefully my prior post made sense. I read somewhere! that the GF is Young and Partied in the Park.

OT I have had my personal tragedy in my Neighborhood this week, 16 yr old was fighting with Mom , jumped out of the Suburban Mom was driving @ 30 miles/hr must of hit her head, went into cardiac arrest and is now Dead, OMG what a horrific situation, I feel for the Mom.

oh cathdawg that is so sad! That poor Mother.

I thought her ex-boyfriend was TM? That comes directly from his FB.

Is there anything on IR's FB that shows they were once involved?

I am having the hardest time trying to explain this without getting a TO, so I am going to tippy-toe.

There is a friend of Ivans, she made a post saying "No one deserves this." The comments underneath says "Has Ivan been told yet?" and she responds "I haven't talked to him yet."

I would love to link, but I can not validate their age.

This post would lead me to assume that Ivan and Alicia had a close relationship. Maybe it's another Ivan?

However, if it is the same Ivan, then his FB is a little contradictory that they were close.

What concerns me the most from his page is the 3-days missing starting after the 21st. Maybe he was upset about Alicia?

So, maybe my wires are crossed. It's my age, I bet. And my eyes.

I will remove the post if necessary because I don't want to jumble up OUR investigation. I do think that his post about retaining an attorney to be important.

I'm getting cross-eyed here, how many different guys were potentially involved with this little girl??

Does anyone remember the article that said that LE was questioning a 19 yr old. But LE wouldn't say if it was the same 19 yr old that was to have allegedly picked up Alicia that night?

Could there be more than one 19 yr old they are talking to? I just can't remember clearly, sorry.

Confused....but that's nothing new for me.:) I don't understand your questions on trash pick here? What's the connection? Am I missing something here?

From my experience, my aunt lives in the country, country. No lights on streets, dirt roads, convenience store 4 miles away, Walmart 15 miles away. COUNTRY! They don't offer trash pick up where she is, but the city provides this big metal trash bin for her to burn her trash. I know that this area has houses relativly close to each other, but so does my aunt, and she still burns her trash. (Her trash can actually is near the back of her fence and smoke would go into her neighbors kitchen window.)

6a00d83451bdcb69e2011570447bbb970c-200wi

Like this, but bigger and it's green, IIRC.

... I just tried really hard to type out my previous question, again, but I just have a really hard time with it... can't do it. If you could just read what I posted previously, it's hard to ask what I asked twice. (sorry for the inconvenience!!)

Night Everyone, you Guys are doing an awesome job. Thx

Does anyone remember the article that said that LE was questioning a 19 yr old. But LE wouldn't say if it was the same 19 yr old that was to have allegedly picked up Alicia that night?

Could there be more than one 19 yr old they are talking to? I just can't remember clearly, sorry.

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-news-rmj-missing-teen-great-bend,0,1929688.story

Here is one.

It is easy to ASSUME it might be IR since his FB is posting he needs an attorney.

Also, IIRC he was brought up in this thread once, we crossed over him (as well as a few others), but I am not seeing it anymore. He popped up in the comments of the Nancy Grace blog. So, I am going to say at this point it was modded away.

On one of those FB comments..............someone says "I bet Adam said he was there" (about IR)

They seem pretty familiar with Adam.

[edit] Also, could be that IR did pick up Alicia, maybe. We haven't heard anything yet from LE. But, just a theory, he picks her up and takes her to Longorias party. Or, Alicia goes to first party, doesn't enter and instead walks to other party?

I dunno, just throwing things out here at this point. My gut is telling me it wasn't Longoria alone. I do think he will crack, I thought he would of by now. However, that people are starting to get attorneys (doesn't mean guilt!!) means something is happening right now with LE work and Longoria. IMO.

I saw a party at Adrian's being mentioned, but that was on Friday night? Where did you see one for Sat nite? TIA

I am having the hardest time trying to explain this without getting a TO, so I am going to tippy-toe.

There is a friend of Ivans, she made a post saying "No one deserves this." The comments underneath says "Has Ivan been told yet?" and she responds "Yeah"

I would love to link, but I can not validate their age.

This post would lead me to assume that Ivan and Alicia had a close relationship. Maybe it's another Ivan?

However, if it is the same Ivan, then his FB is a little contradictory that they were close.

What concerns me the most from his page is the 3-days missing starting after the 21st. Maybe he was upset about Alicia?

So, maybe my wires are crossed. It's my age, I bet. And my eyes.

I will remove the post if necessary because I don't want to jumble up OUR investigation. I do think that his post about retaining an attorney to be important.

I noticed on another post...can't remember if it was IR's or one of his friends, but apparently someone else they knew had passed. Because it mentioned his name and AD's with RIP. So maybe that's what they were talking about.??? What's the date of the post sherbert?

What's the date of the post sherbert?

August 24 at 5:41pm via Mobile Web

I saw a party at Adrian's being mentioned, but that was on Friday night? Where did you see one for Sat nite? TIA

To be honest, sleuthing. I got a TO for not bringing over info I had (that was against TOS) previously. So, I am a little unsure how I go about explaining what I sleuthed.

Also, I am going to put myself on a TO, I think I am just putting a little TOO much into this and I might be trying too hard. I am also really emotional over this, a little more that I should be?

I will watch from the woodwork, I will watch the more rational and strategical approaches to this from the outside.

Hopefully we get information that is important here at Websleuths within the next few days.

Great work everyone. Justice for Alicia!!

From my experience, my aunt lives in the country, country. No lights on streets, dirt roads, convenience store 4 miles away, Walmart 15 miles away. COUNTRY! They don't offer trash pick up where she is, but the city provides this big metal trash bin for her to burn her trash. I know that this area has houses relativly close to each other, but so does my aunt, and she still burns her trash. (Her trash can actually is near the back of her fence and smoke would go into her neighbors kitchen window.)

S & BBM

NOW I get it since you're telling me she burns her trash.;) Why would he go to the trouble of putting her into one of those, taking her out, getting more evidence in the vehicle, and then take and place her at the pit? He didn't know the area very well from what I understand....so unless he had a friend with the same trash removal as your aunt that lived in the country, I don't think it's too likely, but totally possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3