GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone getting any more info. on him? I am trying, but nothing so far...

Nope, nothing. He has a nickname "Rocco" and he is new to the area. Should be prove tough. Texas/Illinois might have some info.

It is only a 16 hour drive from Great Bend to the Texas/Mexico border crossing.

AND....only 15 to the Canadian border it seems......could be halfway to either one by now.

Officers said all statements on the warrant and what was found would come from the Kansas Attorney General’s Office in Topeka, but nothing would be released until later today. They did say their investigation into the death of 14-year-old DeBolt led them to the address.

In addition, they indicated they had the vehicle belonging to the wife of the man being questioned Thursday night. This was possibly a black Ford Escape, a small sport-utility vehicle.

The activity attracted numerous spectators. Some of them said the family that lived in the house had moved in about three weeks ago.

http://www.gbtribune.com/news.php?id=4289

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...9712,-98.765067&spn=0.00313,0.008256&t=h&z=18

bumping my own post up.... he just moved into that rental home three weeks ago so where did he live before that????

Some reports say he is 37 yrs some 36 yrs.....I suppose it is not impossible for him to have a son 19 yrs old. I just wonder if the son picked Alicia up in the Family's black ford escape. just thinking, ignore me please....

If he's not guilty he sure is acting like he is..I never expected the perp to be a 'married man with kids'..I was so sure it was the '19 yr old' she left with at 11p..He has certain connections (it looks that way from where he stole the car) that help to point the finger right at him..It seems as if he worked at the plant & I am sure all the employees were checked out & he for whatever reason he stood out..Good work LE! I think they'll catch this soon & he'll get everything he deserves & more!

Some reports say he is 37 yrs some 36 yrs.....I suppose it is not impossible for him to have a son 19 yrs old. I just wonder if the son picked Alicia up in the Family's black ford escape. just thinking, ignore me please....

I was thinking the same thing actually. It's very possible. 18 year olds have babies all the time. This make sense to me because why would Alicia get in the car with this 36-37 year old married guy. I know it's happened before and it's possible but strange.

What I also gather from the various news articles is that LE was at his home yesterday afternoon, then came back at 10 pm, so...they been on his tail for at least 24 hrs, they know he stole the truck at 2 am so how did they loose him, perhaps a security Guard or whoever was distracted, I think it is a very large plant. I don't know.

This is crazy. Who is this guy? How does he know this 14yo girl?

If LE said this was "not random" then he must know her?

ETA..If he's only been in town for 3 weeks he didn't know her very long & could not have known her that well.

I have came across 4 cities Great Lakes IL ,Welasco Texas, Banquete
Texas, and Zion IL

I was thinking the same thing actually. It's very possible. 18 year olds have babies all the time. This make sense to me because why would Alicia get in the car with this 36-37 year old married guy. I know it's happened before and it's possible but strange.

If the perp is his son then why is the father being questioned by LE & why the heck would he be taking off in the vehicle from the plant? :waitasec:

A few things, Longoria is super hard to search in Texas. I knew that might be the case (I grew up there.)
It is totally possible to have a child 16-18 by him. In Texas "we start 'em early", I think my grandpop used to say that.
Some stats: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,380323,00.html
Also, if I remember correctly someone pulled a few last names from the houses on the 1800 block. There are a few similar names to some of the kids at the Highschool. (Not saying this is related, they are very common names. Well, some of them.)
What happened to this "party" that she was going to? If that wasn't the case, clearly there has to be some sort of internet/phone trail! It's not like he was a complete stranger and picked her up and she got into the car willingly.
At this point, I am banking that someone else picked her up. And, knowing a little that I know, this small party was at Longoria's house.
We had this house on the block in Texas, I was in Junior High, and older children would go there and party 24-7 because the parents felt it was better to party under supervision than to be out on the streets doing it. I was NEVER allowed to go there, I am very thankful now that my parents were strict like that.

Who knows, maybe the 19 yr old needed help deposing the remains, or maybe dad is the Perp, maybe the son brought her by the home , and...or maybe they are not related in anyway. I am just speculating.

Could she have been walking home from the party? and he picked her up and offered her a ride???

If the perp is his son then why is the father being questioned by LE & why the heck would he be taking off in the vehicle from the plant? :waitasec:

IDK.... :banghead: Maybe the father helped disposed of her body??

I had read that Alicia never made it to the Party, now I am wondering IF the PARTY was at Longoria's home....news article said he did not see Alicia that night, he was at home having drinks with friends then went out for dinner with his wife!

You know her myspace does show she was last logged in on the 20th , perhaps she logged in from that house?

I have came across 4 cities Great Lakes IL ,Welasco Texas, Banquete
Texas, and Zion IL

Me too Mahoney, and backtracking found a possible female relative (can't name her because of TOS) with Chicago IL listed as well.

Didn't a worker at the plant find the body? Wonder if it was him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj