GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is reported that Longoria and Ms Brown lived together for 6 - 7 mths. He used to live across from Heizer Park. They just moved into this house 3 weeks ago, so when Alicia met Ms Brown at her BD this past July, was it at his old home near the Park? hmmmmm

from link above...so nope no kids her age. This is getting twisted even more
Yes, twisted... and all of it is devastating and frightening.

But something oddly feels like it's missing from the scenario.

Do you get that feeling?

from link above...so nope no kids her age. This is getting twisted even more

So he just hung out with a bunch of teenagers? He probably was the old guy that would buy everyone beer. What a convenient way to be around teenage girls. Sick :tsktsk:

I am from Canada and I have never been to Kansas. I understand that Bend is a small town. I would like to know how close Alicia's home, Heizer Park and the Home that Longoria and his GF are NOW renting the proximity between them. I can't find an address for Alicia's home. Does anyone know? TIA

Do you get that feeling?

I do get that feeling... haven't quite put my finger on it yet ..something is still off

Do you get that feeling?

Yes. I wonder who else was at his party that night. I'm really hope he's the only perp here.

Kant-

hahahhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure about this but I think he has been only arrested so far for the stolen vehicle, however remains a POI in her Murder.

bbm

Thanks for that bit of levity. This case is so sad, I needed a smile.

So to return your friendly jumping off, here's one back at cha, ZM; Not only was the one and only phone on the kitchy wall, it had that 60 foot guacamole green cord attached so you could in theory walk all over the house, knocking over all things in your cord wake.

Then the unGodly long cord would get hopelessly kinked, with the remedy being to hold it upside down and let it unfurl itself at breakneck speed.

And Heaven help the poor teenage schmuck who happened to have the misfortune of calling "during-the-dinner-hour-the-very-%$^#8* idea!!!"

Then we'd all retire, en masse, to watch one of the three TV channels or the fourth, TBS, on a good day - but so full of commercials that you forgot what show you were "tryna" (as the kids say) watch. And we kids groaned as a group if the Prez was speaking on the 3 networks bc that meant the night was effectively OVER.

Just me? Alrighty then. :-)

Oh the humanity -- How DID we live?

heh

(Sorry for the trot down memory lane, ya'll)

my dad: "and dont EVER have someone come honk their horn in front of my house because i'm telling you right now, you won't be going anywhere" oh my friends would tease the hell out of me and i was like I AM SERIOUS, DO NOT HONK, MY DAD WILL COME OUTSIDE AND YOU WON'T LIKE IT!"

ok, back to sweet Alicia!

Well after listening to Mark Klass last night he thought there might be more than one Perp and possibly Juvies involved. I hope not but I must admit this has crossed my mind, maybe she was Gang Raped.

We can't invite any member to PM us. It's against TOS. Just letting everyone know so no time-outs are given and no posts are deleted. HTH. JMHO and TOS.

Well after listening to Mark Klass last night he thought there might be more than one Perp and possibly Juvies involved. I hope not but I must admit this has crossed my mind, maybe she was Gang Raped.

I read that to under her videos of her on youtube (raped). I really thought that guy should have been reported for alot of things he was saying. However I don't have a youtube. But I did try to flag it as spam it wouldnt let me unless I registered. Was thinking if I did it as spam they would look into it. Very rude stuff.

at least I am glad this piece of excrement took a car and got arrested for it. Now exactly what did he do to Alicia? I am beyond myself with anger that branches out in several different directions!

Guess I missed the punchline...

sorry mahoney! it was Kant's post awhile back about the 60 ft avocado green phone cord....... I will find it.

Plus everyone's add on's.

Original Post by Kant -# 309

Not judging at all and dont want to come off that way - just asking so I can ponder possible motives, possible intents.

Do we know (or rather, did I hear it correctly?) that we got from mom's account that Alicia would always call at curfew time to say where she was?

And do we know if it was customary for her to.. ok... stay out past 12, BUT only after dutifully calling and checking in?

The reason I ask is, Im trying to figure out if she intended to be BACK by 12 or if she left at 11 and had planned not to be back, but to call and check in by 12 and return home after 12 with permission after checking in.

Iow, from her perspective was this supposed to be a quick... I-dont-know-what.... outing? visit?

Or was it intended to be a whole night out sort of thing only it got started sort of late at 11?

tia

Guess I missed the punchline...

I highly doubt she thinks the murder of a young girl is funny. IMO she was laughing about kant's wording in her post. I found it funny also. Sometimes we insert humor to take away some of the harsh reality of the case we're posting about. Life is cruel sometimes and if we can't laugh, we'd all go insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj