KS KS - Angela Green, 51, Prairie Village, 19 Jun 2019 - reported missing in Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MAR 11, 2020
Police search home, property in search for missing Prairie Village woman, but questions remain
The land that sits at 1401 N. Woodland St. was overrun with police officers Wednesday, looking for Angela Green.

[...]

MG, who has young children, was concerned about the police activity behind her house and asked one of the officers what was going on.

"She said they’re just they’re just looking for the potential body that was maybe placed back here to hide it," MG said. "And it was an older gentleman that they’re looking for that possibly did it that had connection to this land."

[...]

The land owner leases warehouse and office space to several companies including Marionix Marble and Granite and K&M Services, as well as trucking companies, among others.

In order to get the warrant to search this property, Prairie Village Police had to convince a judge they have probable cause to believe something happened to Green.

They also had to prove there's evidence at the Olathe location and at her Prairie Village home, which was also searched by police Wednesday.

[...]

Midday Wednesday police thought the search of the Olathe property would stretch into Thursday. But late Wednesday afternoon, they packed up, left and are done -- although that could always change.

Thank you for this informative, well-written article. From this article, the following stands out to me :

She says her dad, GG, told her first that her mother was in a hospital dealing with a mental health crisis.

On July 16th, she says he contacted her and told her that Angela died of a stroke in the hospital. She says her father told her she’d died in her room overnight. Ellie says he asked her to not tell Angela’s family about her mother’s death.

“It wasn’t a secret I wanted to keep,” Green said.

Green says she thought her father would tell Angela’s family when he felt ready, but that day never came.

Why would someone not want family members to know their loved one had passed ? Angela's daughter says she has driven to Topeka in search of a death certificate for her Mom, but was unable to find one for the state of Kansas. JMO, but if Angela died while in a hospital, there definitely would be a death certificate.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/wher...10cc5b6cf66b2b425b6?ncid=engmodushpmg00000006

Ellie’s father told her that her mother had been hospitalized with mental health problems shortly after their fight. Later, he said Angela died of a stroke and had been cremated. He told her not to notify her mother’s family, Ellie said, asking for more time to grieve in private.

For eight months, Ellie bought her father’s story and kept it a secret from the people who knew Angela the best. But by February, Ellie knew something was not right. In the weeks that followed, Ellie and her mother’s relatives began to dig out the truth: There was no record of a hospital stay. There was no death certificate. There was no evidence of cremation. There was also no sign of Angela. And Ellie’s father now had a new story.

I've now caught up on all the articles. It seems to me that GG used the language barrier and his control over AG to dehumanize her so much that even her own daughter didn't ask many questions.

Ugh just the worst! This man... so many things to say about him and the way he’s altered so many lives with his lies. What’s sad to me is that Ellie will likely feel guilt for a long time and probably have an extremely hard time trusting ANYBODY at all.
Thinking of Angela and wishing and hoping that the femicide perpetuated by the ONE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO LOVE YOU THE MOST is some how put to an end in our society. I feel like you can feel the patriarchy ooze from this story... like these women were taught over time to not ever question Geoff, Disgusting!

The Vanished Podcast has released part 1 on this case including interviews with Ellie, her boyfriend Zach, her cousin and Zach's parents.

I am pretty convinced her dad is involved in some foul play here. Blaming Angela after the fact by alluding to her being mental is so abhorrent - living in a foreign country and not knowing the language makes anyone crazy, especially if your support system is not stable and you feel betrayed by your family - I almost thought for sure it was self harm until I started hearing Jeff's story change so much. I hope Ellie gets the answers she deserves.

EPISODE 248: Angela Green Part 1 — The Vanished Podcast

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back