KS KS - Jonathan Clayton, 42, interim Peabody city clerk, failed to show up for work meeting, Peabody, 3 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, while we don't have proof, it's possible that JC is a regular con man. Some people just have a need for money for either what they can buy or the image it can create for them. IF JC has continued his felonious ways, then he might have:
- just run off,
- self-harmed,
- someone was very upset with his duplicitous actions and caused him harm.

So, while we don't have proof, it's possible that JC is a regular con man. Some people just have a need for money for either what they can buy or the image it can create for them. IF JC has continued his felonious ways, then he might have:
- just run off,
- self-harmed,
- someone was very upset with his duplicitous actions and caused him harm.

yeah I'm on board with one of the first two
I think any conspiracies are all in his very imaginative brain JMO

The email that (vague details of) was released earlier up thread where Clayton claimed it would only be sent if he was dead.

Now his sister has said that email has been set to auto-send each Thursday and Clayton had to stop it from being sent, which then didn't happen the week he disappeared.

Here's more about the email and Toland (it's from various parts of the below article so I put them in an order that I think makes the most sense:

Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article291197795.html#storylink=cpy

thank you it just keeps getting weirder

thank you it just keeps getting weirder
When I first read this I kept thinking the history of emails to be sent on his death that had to be disabled weekly to keep them from auto sending was a ruse to deflect blame to others or to insinuate mental health issues that could then be claimed as a mitigating factor should he be arrested. Just my thoughts. . .

When I first read this I kept thinking the history of emails to be sent on his death that had to be disabled weekly to keep them from auto sending was a ruse to deflect blame to others or to insinuate mental health issues that could then be claimed as a mitigating factor should he be arrested. Just my thoughts. . .
My take is it looks like a con artist in action, but maybe I'm overly cynical.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back