Found Deceased KS - Kaylah Blackmon, 18, Michael Beasley, 17, Wichita, 2 Feb 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Emon/Beasley found dead 10 minutes from BTK home's location in Park City, btw. Blackmon's body found about 12 minutes away. Prime true crime geography in and around Wichita.

Emon/Beasley found dead 10 minutes from BTK home's location in Park City, btw. Blackmon's body found about 12 minutes away. Prime true crime geography in and around Wichita.

I know the 10th and Ash area is prime gang territory and Kingston Cove is not an apartment complex with a great reputation and those may the biggest issue here.

I don't know if I'm close enough to be verified as an insider, but I'm family of a friend of family, and live in Wichita. She was too young and her family is too good for this tragedy. I don't understand why or how this kind of evil can exist. So so very sad...
Thank you, can you share any updates? Was this a matter of being at the wrong place at the right time? Gang related? Robbery?

1612635307589.png

Arrest made in deaths of 17-year-old Michael Beasley and 18-year-old Kaylah Blackmon

https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article249059520.html

"“We do know that (Kelly) has some type of affiliation with Mr. Beasley,” Sgt. Dan Hardy said."

snip

"Both had been shot, Hardy said, adding police believe they were both killed in Blackmon’s SUV. No gun has been recovered."

more at link

https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article249059520.html

Kelly was also arrested for allegedly violating his probation in a separate case, according to the booking records. A warrant filed Friday in that case accuses him of failing to report as ordered to probation staff on Jan. 19, Jan. 26 and Feb. 2 and of failing to make monthly payments toward his court fees. Court and online corrections records show Sedgwick County placed Kelly on probation for two years in October after he was convicted of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and criminal possession of a weapon by a felon for incidents that occurred in March 2020. That probation carries an underlying prison term of 35 months. Kelly also has a felony juvenile record that includes at least two convictions, court records show.
#still more at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell
Back