KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing in Salina Post today about Lori

Hmmmm. No word from the Salina Post? Probably a busy weekend for everyone.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
It seemed to be! Several bad wrecks, rain, probably busy patrolling to keep speed down...

Not a DARN thing about Lori's case in today's Salina Post!

Nothing new about Lori's case in Salina Post. However, there is a guy whose last initial Is L destroyed a candy machine at the Saline co jail in order to remain locked up! Wonder who he's afraid of crossing paths with??

Nothing about Lori in today's paper. However, a male was booked into county jail on several chgs, including second degree murder.

That charge came from a case in which a man was charged for striking another man with a car not once, but twice. It was actually attempted second degree murder as the victim survived. I can assure you that when an arrest is made in Lori's murder, it will be for first degree murder not second degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far The Salina Post, we simply have not had anything new to report. All I know for sure is that the the KBI at the Sheriff's Office regularly and leads continue to be followed. As soon as something new is given to me, I will have it up.

Nothing new about Lori's case in Salina Post. However, there is a guy whose last initial Is L destroyed a candy machine at the Saline co jail in order to remain locked up! Wonder who he's afraid of crossing paths with??

Definitely a strange case. He is a regular visitor to our county jail.

Nothing new about Lori's case in Salina Post today.

Nothing concerning Lori in Salina Post. Wish we could get a hint from LE about something...

Nothing concerning Lori in today's Salina Post. YAWN...

Nothing concerning Lori in today's Salina Post. YAWN...

Just a reminder...unless something MAJOR breaks, there will not be anything new over the weekend because the Sheriff's office does not hold media briefings on weekends unless a MAJOR event or a MAJOR break has occurred.

Have not been on much, had so hoped to come here and see news of a suspect... dagnabit.

No such luck, Flatbush! Nothing new about Lori in today's paper, either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0
Back