KS KS - Lori Heimer 57, murdered in her Saline County home, 25 Jun 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for all the info Terry! And I honestly hope JJB is the guilty party and they are holding out looking out for #2. I know everybody would feel more safe if the guilty party (s) were behind bars! I also wonder about the second party. If he was actively involved in the murder, or if he was mainly a lookout. Or he could have been ransacking the place looking for money and valuables.
I realize either way, he will be up to his eyebrows in murder chgs regardless if he did anything to Lori or not. Which is only right!

Does Kansas still have the Death Penalty? If so, I suspect this is or will be
a DP case.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Does Kansas still have the Death Penalty? If so, I suspect this is or will be
a DP case.

Kansas does still have the death penalty, though no one has been executed in Kansas since 1965. As a result, prosecutors rarely ever seek the death penalty.

Kansas does still have the death penalty, though no one has been executed in Kansas since 1965. As a result, prosecutors rarely ever seek the death penalty.
Well, this may be a good time to use it as a barginning chip. I know it used to be death by hanging but I'm not sure if they've switched to something else.

JJB CHARGES...

Just heard back from the Sheriff's Office. Below you will find my email to them along with their response at the top. Hope this clears up any questions regarding JJB's charges. You might have to click on it to view...

JJB_SoldanResponse.jpg

JJB CHARGES...

Just heard back from the Sheriff's Office. Below you will find my email to them along with their response at the top. Hope this clears up any questions regarding JJB's charges. You might have to click on it to view...

View attachment 101419
Well, a little vague but that's not your fault, Terry. I didn't see where he responded to the charge of Capital Murder, however. And why has he not gone before a judge?

There is more to this JJB arrest than LE is willing to say.

My friend lives across the section from where JJB was arrested, and she said he lived there. So supposedly it was in his own home. She knows of him, and her husband always said not to let him in if he ever came over. They saw all of the lights when he was arrested. Creepy to think he was living within seeing distance of her.
Hi Coralyanne-Can you be more specific about the address? And why were 2 young men arrested for helping him escape?

So much secrecy shrouds this case.

Hi Coralyanne-Can you be more specific about the address? And why were 2 young men arrested for helping him escape?

So much secrecy shrouds this case.

It is in the rural Gypsum and Carlton area. She lived not far from LH. I think that is why everyone wanted to believe it was him. That there was a resolution and the "bad guy" behind bars

I think maybe the majority of us feel the same way! We hope he is the guilty party and that way nobody has to worry about him hurting anybody else!

Well, a little vague but that's not your fault, Terry. I didn't see where he responded to the charge of Capital Murder, however. And why has he not gone before a judge?

There is more to this JJB arrest than LE is willing to say.

He did. He said BOTH murder charges were listed in their records as ATTEMPTED!

Does anyone know if a Search Warrant was executed on JJB'S home during his arrest or before or after? They would need the knife, I'd think.

Does anyone know if a Search Warrant was executed on JJB'S home during his arrest or before or after? They would need the knife, I'd think.

I have never heard anything about a search warrant in the local news. I'm sure Terry would know!

I don't think he lived there.. He lived in Salina - not Assaria.. I'm pretty sure it said that his cousins lived there..

all I know is that my friend said he was her neighbor, and her husband had warned her about him, and they live in the Carlton/Gypsum area, which is east of Assaria
Unfortunately, the article listing the 2 men arrested for helping JJB is a Journal article and I can no longer view the article.

Tried the Post but couldn't find the link that takes you to all the stories re this murder. (I use my phone and I suspect I need to download the Post app which I will do later).

The article re JJB'S arrest said Southeast Saline County. My fault. I thought it said in SE Salina. One of the perp's arrested was from the Gypsum area. I wonder if it wasn't his place where JJB was arrested and not JJBs.

I will find those names.

Razz, punch in John James Brown, Salina, Kansas, and the first article deals with his chgs and arrest details!

Terry, there is an RWD in jail, arrested 7/6/16, on some pretty serious chgs. Other than what is listed on the jail website, do you know anything about him?

Lori's story is not going to be on tonite!

Lori's story is not going to be on tonite!
It's about the Dan Markel murder. (FSU professor killed my hitmen hired by ex wife's family). There is a great thread about it here on WS.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen