Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is more bizarre than anything else. Did she move by herself, with the father away?

But, was he still in school while the move occurred?

This might explain why no one in the neighborhood saw him- maybe he was never there?

When did the father leave for this last work trip?

Hinky meter ringing louder and louder now....blaring

ALL OF THIS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just happened to remember that Lucas's mom gave me something that his stepmom had given her (if that makes sense) that is in the original mailing box with stepmom's last address on it. I'm obviously not going to share that information, but I can say that it's not super far from the new house. It's not in the same area, but not across town. It's extremely close to a very large park.

It looks like there’s a large body of water at that park and two large bodies of water on the way to that park.

My heart is sick :( Was so hoping this sweet little guy had been found safe by now :( My question would be, if he was out of school for 10 days, when did someone else (besides the people he lived with) see Lucas?

Especially with no shoes on- there's dead skin and sweat on the bottom of your feet that cause odors to help the dogs track you, if you're missing.

One of the verified SAR experts on here taught me a lot about the dogs, methods, etc. years ago. They would have picked up his scent, imo

I am looking at so many pictures of this beautiful child, I'm falling in love with him. I could just cry right now. He does look so happy in these pictures, this is killing me.

My heart is sick :( Was so hoping this sweet little guy had been found safe by now :( My question would be, if he was out of school for 10 days, when did someone else (besides the people he lived with) see Lucas?

We don't know for sure he's been out of school. No confirmation one way or another about that. Have to be careful not to consider it a fact at this point.

jmo

Seems like about the only thing we know for sure is that Lucas is missing.

It's sucky we don't know the last address, if we did someone might be able to see what kind, if any, shenanigans were going on over there if LE was called to the home.

Or a previous address as they’d just moved to this home in the last week.

“The hunt for a missing five-year-old boy turned desperate on Monday as the search entered its third day.

Lucas Hernandez was reported missing from him home in Wichita, Kansas on Saturday by his 26-year-old stepmother.

The stepmother, who is not being named, told cops that she last saw the boy around 3pm, when she went to take a shower and then fell asleep.

When she woke up three hours later, Lucas was gone and the back door was open, she said.

Lucas lived at the home with his father and was enrolled at Beech Elementary School.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ive-missing-Wichita-Kansas.html#ixzz57apj3LeX

58B3F604-F396-4A5F-8E5B-98D78B3DA9C6.jpeg

If anyone comes across the interview with Lucas's mom and dad PLEASE post it for me. I'm extremely surprised they got an interview with his mom. She's been sending all news reporters to her mom and myself and we are not ready for that right now.
We support you in taking your time & standing up for your family's privacy. You don't owe the public anything. (Media ticks me off in cases like this, even though I am one)
Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Has it been confirmed that Lucas was sick? I thought that was just a FB rumor brought here. I'd love to know for sure, do you have a link?
This was asked at the presser but got a "Not going into details" response.

That could very well be a handy dandy excuse/ Buys some time.

When did Dad leave for his work trip and how long was he gone for before Lucas went missing, I want to know. That might be a good start to a real timeline.

They just moved a week ago, yet there is no scent of him at the new residence. Was Dad at the new residence when they moved?

I missed the press update, does anyone have a link with it recorded please.

Yesterday that would have been a silly question. Today....maybe not so much.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I would have to say yes, that he knew, only because with two kids, that would be a tremendous amount of work to do by yourself without It took me a month to get everything packed, tossing things out that you don't need or want to take with you, etc.

The only other thing I could think of was maybe they got evicted from the other place, if they were renters. Yet it would still take time to find a new place, pack, etc, unless she knew the person she/they were currently renting from and had her own family or friends help her move. But that would mean that someone would have noticed if Lucas was with her or not at least when they moved.

Well, that would explain the searches at the park then. Sadly I think Lucas never was in the new house and LE know it too. The move a week ago really is coming into play here I think. However, they couldn't just plan this move in 1 week right? That is the confusing part. They would have to be given a certain period of time to buy/rent a new house and sell/rent out the current one and also wait for anyone to move out of the new house. Maybe it really is all a coincidence or maybe not? Yep we really need to know if Lucas was in school last week. Surely LE is checking into the old house location as well if they suspect anything at all suspicious All IMO.

As long as a lease was up, it does not take long to rent a new place. Let us assume dad and stepmom lived in an apartment and then moved into a very small home. Even if she had to do it on her own, that would only take a day (2 at the most) to pack up, move and mostly unpack. The only thing she would really have to rely on other people for would be for the heavy stuff which would only be a few things.

Finally caught up from being gone all day. I see they are still searching.

Where are you Lucas?

Hugs to FindLucas and prayers that they find him soon.

Thanks to everyone for keeping the thread updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader