Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to step away and missed that question. Did he say that yes, that was true???

My feed dropped a few times but I don't think he answered that. Just kept repeating that Lucas "was reported to have been last seen at 3 PM Saturday".

They are definitely keeping things close to their vests. Leads me to believe they know a LOT in the case. Which, of course, makes me get a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

My feed dropped a few times but I don't think he answered that. Just kept repeating that Lucas "was reported to have gone missing at 3 PM Saturday".

This was my main takeaway and when he mentioned it initially he looked up pointedly with a ever so slight pause.
I think Lucas’ whereabouts prior to Saturday are very much being investigated.

Chisholm Creek park is massive. How did they finish searching there already??

Did Lucas have to change neighborhood schools after moving?

Has SM’s name / info been released anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What distances are we looking at (sorry on low battery)

How far from the nature preserve, and how far from the home? Can we please map a triangle? Tia.

Were there any lie detector tests given? Not saying anyone did anything wrong just wondering. IMO

Why do they keep calling her the step-mother on the news if they are not married?
Could they have recently married unbeknownst to our VI?
If they have, that is a huge red flag, IMO, MOO.

We scent train hunting labs and I’ve just started the basic FEMA SAR course. The dogs I’ve worked with need a scent on the ground to track. They’ll go back and forth until they hit the scent where the subject in question touched the ground. From my experience, they can only air track (bird off the ground, child being carried) if the scent is very recent. Like a couple/few hours. However, I’m very new to the SAR training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How awesome that you are being trained! (And I say this from the selfish point of view of how much info you'll be able to shed on WS cases. Oh, and because it's really cool, of course)

jmo

Lucas Hernandez missing: FBI joins search for Kansas boy, 5

Authorities searching for a missing 5-year-old Kansas boy have scoured a nature park and set up a tip hotline.

The Wichita Eagle reports that police said they received a call at about 6:15 p.m. Saturday to report Lucas Hernandez was lost in southeast Wichita. When officers arrived, Lucas' 26-year-old stepmother said he was last seen at about 3 p.m. Saturday in his bedroom before she showered and fell asleep.

Officers and dogs have searched his home, neighborhood and the 216-acre Chisholm Creek Park. Officer Charley Davidson said Sunday that police have found no evidence that suggests Lucas was abducted, which is why no Amber Alert has been issued.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucas-hernandez-missing-fbi-joins-search-for-kansas-boy-5/

Thank you for the welcome. I would like to say I’m glad to be here, but hate that this website even has to be around, but glad to know there are others who care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia