Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
chihuahua and the rest here... restless? I am. I really didn't think we would be here, now, still wondering where Lucas is.

chihuahua and the rest here... restless? I am. I really didn't think we would be here, now, still wondering where Lucas is.
:coffeews: I know. I've already made coffee. I felt this way all the time waiting on what we knew the news would be on Caylee. It's waiting on the inevitable. Or even worse yet, no conclusion like Haleigh C.
:( jmo

IMO JH doesn't believe EG has abused Lucas - he has his own instances of violence against adults and children so to him he might not believe EG has done anything wrong.

I agree that JH might not have viewed prior incidents towards Lucas as abuse. I have a feeling his own upbringing was abusive but not thought as such. The problem tho is now his son is missing! That takes on a whole new meaning!

First time posting here, but I first have to say you guys are above amazing in all your efforts and keeping the group professional, factual, and NOT degrading members on their thoughts/opinions! Now, does any one think it MAY be possible that LE scripted JH's interview? I'm not sure why I thought this, maybe just because I can't fathom it any other way.....

:wagon::welcome::welcome6:

:coffeews: I know. I've already made coffee. I felt this way all the time waiting on what we knew the news would be on Caylee. It's waiting on the inevitable. Or even worse yet, no conclusion like Haleigh C.
:( jmo

Yeah. It's constant. I would sit with the radio or some podcast or the news or something playing while I was at work when Caylee was happening. I was a part time lurker here then too. I'm trying to stay positive but each day... you know...

My posts on this thread have only been about my thoughts and opinions about this case. It pains me to know they do nothing to help find dear, sweet Lucas. All of you who have been out there searching for him have captured my heart as much as him. You have become his self-appointed angels and seem tireless. Please let this be the day Lucas is found so you all can get some rest and maybe some peace in knowing that your efforts, care and love for a stranger have been felt by many.

Can't sleep, either.
May today be the day Lucas is found.
Keep the faith.

I noticed city workers among others out doing landscaping work the past few days and this might be nothing but it made me think of those tree burial pods- given her ‘spiritual’ type posts, perhaps other than looking for disturbed ground or a shallow grave (so distasteful to actually type) or being covered by brush, while searching also keep an eye out for a freshly planted tree...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey!

Read some posts, skipped over a bunch others, but came across this:

Glass’s current bond prohibits her from contact with three people identified in the court document as “JAH, LH and MH.” Those match the initials of her husband, her missing stepson and her daughter, the attorney wrote. Glass is asking to be able to have contact with them, the court document says.
She also wants to have her bond conditions changed so that she can “have incidental contact with any other minor children with whom she might have come in contact with” as part of the child-in-need-of-care case.
A court hearing on Glass’s requests is set for 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.

That would be March 14th.

EG lawyer appears to be private....Julia A Leth-Perez, Cameron and Herman PA, 1020 N. Main St, Wichita, KS

The above will lead you to the link which provides the paper work to Modify Bond Reduction. The hearing is March 16,2018 at 9am.

March 16th.

So does that mean EG will have court hearing for today (3/13), Wed. 3/14, AND Friday 3/16 - ???

Wondering if our VIs, PB or FLA know the answer to this and if so, could answer.

When authorities were contacted in El Dorado and New Mexico by family about suspected abuse of Lucas and were told by authorities that it was out of their jurisdiction, did the family then contact Sedgwick County CPS / Wichita Police Dept. to report the suspected abuse? Each time?

I think I remember an earlier report that one family member received a confirmation letter of some sort that it would be looked into/was being investigated. I'm wondering if this is regarding the information originally reported in El Dorado, somewhere in New Mexico, or is this an entirely different incident?

Hey!

Glass’s current bond prohibits her from contact with three people identified in the court document as “JAH, LH and MH.” Those match the initials of her husband, her missing stepson and her daughter, the attorney wrote. Glass is asking to be able to have contact with them, the court document says.
She also wants to have her bond conditions changed so that she can “have incidental contact with any other minor children with whom she might have come in contact with” as part of the child-in-need-of-care case.

EG lawyer appears to be private....Julia A Leth-Perez, Cameron and Herman PA, 1020 N. Main St, Wichita, KS

The above will lead you to the link which provides the paper work to Modify Bond Reduction. The hearing is March 16,2018 at 9am.

March 16th.

So does that mean EG will have court hearing for today (3/13), Wed. 3/14, AND Friday 3/16 - ???

The attorney is court appointed. The hearing this morning will be continued from the bench. Wednesday is the bond reduction hearing. It was originally scheduled for Friday, but was changed to Wednesday

Absolutely! These foot soldiers and the ones coordinating it will have a special place in heaven for their efforts.

I'm anxious for today to get here. X-ing my fingers that today's the day we find Lucas and you can spill your guts to us too. Keep a positive attitude. Something's going to give or someone's going to break and we're going to find him. I just know it.

Hey!

March 16th.

I'm anxious to go to this source, but you didn't provide the link.

Wondering if our VIs, PB or FLA know the answer to this and if so, could answer.

When authorities were contacted in El Dorado and New Mexico by family about suspected abuse of Lucas and were told by authorities that it was out of their jurisdiction, did the family then contact Sedgwick County CPS / Wichita Police Dept. to report the suspected abuse? Each time?

I think I remember an earlier report that one family member received a confirmation letter of some sort that it would be looked into/was being investigated. I'm wondering if this is regarding the information originally reported in El Dorado, somewhere in New Mexico, or is this an entirely different incident?
They make it so hard to do the right thing. :(

I realize we don't know the location TES is searching, but it's probably not a landfill. I've been sick inside thinking about that as the real possibility for the past 2-3 days. I'm so glad TES is back. :praying:

Praying for all of the searcher's today! Hoping today is the day we find Lucas and someone starts talking. Lucas they are coming for you!

:praying:

The attorney is court appointed. The hearing this morning will be continued from the bench. Wednesday is the bond reduction hearing. It was originally scheduled for Friday, but was changed to Wednesday

So, theoretically...

If they get a continuance today but they don’t get her bond reduced tomorrow she kind of screwed herself, right? Meaning she will just sit in jail until the next court date.

Unless they actually do come up with the money to post bond between now and then.

So, theoretically...

If they get a continuance today but they don’t get her bond reduced tomorrow she kind of screwed herself, right? Meaning she will just sit in jail until the next court date.

Unless they actually do come up with the money to post bond between now and then.

I am hoping you are right that she has screwed herself. I don't see a bond reduction, I think the prosecution will see that doesn't happen. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member