Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT. Might be this little girl reported missing today?

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Po...-missing-toddler-in-Hoisington-477448273.html

The Hoisington Police Department asks for help in the search for a toddler, reported missing from her home Tuesday afternoon.

The Barton County Sheriff's Office Ivionna Lewis was reported missing about 3:49 p.m. Tuesday, but was last seen about 10:50 p.m. Sunday.

I just saw an update, same channel maybe even same link, neither parent had her and thought the other one did? Craziness. If someone starts a thread on her toss me the link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT.. Does she have a thread here yet? This is so sad... missing for 2 days before it was reported. These poor sweet babies!

I just seen on news. Why 2 days before a word was said. This is a child under 2. No possible way this child ran away.I have my guesses but will shut up for now.

An excellent attorney will excuse themselves from the case if they believe their client is guilty. How can this woman stand there straight faced and defend that monster?

From what I understand, the attorney is court appointed. To be recused they have to have more reason than ‘I believe/know my client is guilty’

Additionally, her only charge is for endangerment currently. The rest is still under investigation.

I’ve posted the link elsewhere I can find it again if needed but I took a screen shots of the income limits - it’s got an income cap, but there can be a partial pay established also.
b4380a1076bc1d53de31203109760018.jpg

I remember the court docs stating poverty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm. It has been my experience that household often includes all adults and children regardless of relationship. So, maybe they make more than poverty level for free defense, but less than whatever cap would deny her public defense entirely? And the marriage question remains unanswered and irrelevant.

They wouldn’t need to drug test her because she admitted to it.

I think we were talking about other drugs not just Pot. Ex: meth, heroin. Or are you saying she admitted to using those

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THANK YOU!! I lived in Cowley for a short time and I still travel back & forth often. I remember reading that EG has lived in Udall at least for a period of time and figured anyone familiar with the path from Wichita to Udall would be familiar with the path from Wichita to Winfield & Ark City. She may not have gone that route, but you're right -- we do what we can do. I have some specific friends who have told me about searching their properties as far as Cedar Vale, Newkirk, and Ponca City!

I have been asked more than once to move ideas over there, so you are not alone!

I just saw the news covering it for the first time today -- very little info....doesn't feel good right now given the long period of time between last seen and report, so I hope we get a lot more info very, very soon!

It's so hard to say, isn't it? I think EG was fully capable and gutsy enough to do it herself and tend to think her loved ones can't imagine that possibility -- yet someone mentioned earlier that she may have utilized some assistance from someone unknown to the family. I can see that possibility, as she does seem like someone who would prefer not to mix company because it suits her better not to...?
Yes it is hard to say or even think about. IMHO EG likes to "hide what one hand does from the other". I say this from having dealt with many people that display the personality traits that she has put out there on her own SM and in her interview.
She's a chameleon. She changes the face (mask) she chooses to show at any given moment to suit her company.:moo:

I'm working on a new thread. It should be ready in about 10 minutes.

An excellent attorney will excuse themselves from the case if they believe their client is guilty. How can this woman stand there straight faced and defend that monster?

It takes a sick monster to defend a sick monster. Sorry, but that's just how I feel, and not one person on here will change my mind on this. I've often thought that these kind of defenders can't be human, but something very sinister and evil walking around in human form. NO normal human being defends a monster.

I have no idea how, but IMHO the lawyer immediately told EG "this is how the story is going to go and don't tell me anything that will make me have to recuse myself". IOW don't say anything until I ask you a very direct question...and think about it before you open your mouth,
Alas, under our system everyone is allowed a defense.
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member