Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't we hearing anything from either of Lucas's natural parents?

I think that LE has a good grip on this and has advised them on what to do and what to say and what not to say.

I'd be like Mark Klass. I'd demand to take a lie detector test so LE could go out and find the person who abducted my child!
Seriously:gaah:
:moo:

We haven’t heard from them since, his interview with the newspaper right before EG’s bond hearing and really neither since they were advised to deactivate their SM accounts.
I don’t know what they are thinking or feeling or doing but I would be going insane. I’d beg anyone who would listen to help me find my child.
Granted everyone deals with things differently and we don’t know what LE has or hasn’t advised them to do or say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being a parent myself, I would use every chance I had to speak to the public to help find my child, to speak directly to my child in case they could hear me, see me, to beg for his well being, anything.
I think the parents have been told Lucas is no longer with us so there is no need to reach out to the public. They must have some pretty damning evidence too imo.

Ok, I just had a thought about a possible location to search but now I'm not sure what can and can't be said here... also, I'm not sure if it's already been searched or not.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok, I just had a thought about a possible location to search but now I'm not sure what can and can't be said here... also, I'm not sure if it's already been searched or not.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You can message or email Henry with the location. Or GigTu as well I think

It's been a while hasn't it?
ETA I believe the last we heard of JH was when he was saying how he would certainly welcome EG home:thinking:.

As far as I can track dates according to msm reports, both bio parents were interviewed on February 24. Glass spoke from jail on February 26.

On March 12 Lucas' dad said “I am standing by her until either some other information comes out or something about the case breaks. If it involves her, obviously it would be different. Obviously, my thoughts would be changing if she was implicated in any way involving Lucas.”

We also know that has stated that JH was in New Mexico working on the 16th and 17th (see post #10 above). So it appears he isn't involved in Lucas' disappearance. But according to the affidavit released on March 13 EG told JH on February 16 that she was going to smoke a couple of bowls of marijuana and go to OG.

JH was aware that EG was getting high while in charge of the children but apparently felt they were safe with EG. I suspect this was a common occurrence so maybe that's why JH didn't get upset at the time (IMO).

So from JH's prior statements it looks like he was standing behind EG as of March 12 but we don't know if he's read the affidavit and if so whether that has caused him to change his mind.

At this point it very well may be that LE has asked both bio parents to refrain from speaking to the media in order to preserve any potential case they may build against EG. All MOO.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Lu...about-the-search-for-their-son-475069363.html
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html
http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204752704.html
http://s3.amazonaws.com/nxs-ksnwtv-... Child Case_1520964691832_36986193_ver1.0.pdf

I agree we have no idea what JH's current state of mind is concerning EG. True he knew she was smoking bowls. True he knew she sent the message that she was going to OG.
However we don't know if he was aware that Lucas wasn't with her. I also agree that LE has likely advised them on what their approach should be with the media etc.
The redacted part of the affidavit would still be unknown to him or would it at this point? :thinking: :moo:

I agree we have no idea what JH's current state of mind is concerning EG. True he knew she was smoking bowls. True he knew she sent the message that she was going to OG.
However we don't know if he was aware that Lucas wasn't with her. I also agree that LE has likely advised them on what their approach should be with the media etc.
The redacted part of the affidavit would still be unknown to him or would it at this point? :thinking: :moo:

I'd be surprised if it turns out he was aware that Lucas had been left alone at home while EG went out for dinner with her little one - at least I hope he wouldn't think it was acceptable. From following other cases here parents and other relatives of missing children aren't usually kept in the loop of LE's investigation, depending on the circumstances..

I wonder if JH’s opinion about EG changed once he knew about her leaving him at home to go to OG...unless he knew about it before the March 12 interview where he said he would welcome her home. :thinking:

A couple of you have said that JH and JO were advised to go dark on SM. I’ve havent seen anything on that? Is there a link or did a VI give that info and I missed it?

I'd be surprised if it turns out he was aware that Lucas had been left alone at home while EG went out for dinner with her little one - at least I hope he wouldn't think it was acceptable. From following other cases here parents and other relatives of missing children aren't usually kept in the loop of LE's investigation, depending on the circumstances..

Well he knew by the time he was willing to take her back!
I wonder if he thought he could get info out of her if she came home. He knows her pretty well.

Well he knew by the time he was willing to take her back!
I wonder if he thought he could get info out of her if she came home. He knows her pretty well.
Yes he definitely knows her ways and her habits.
Is he naive enough to think he can get info out of her? Maybe LE advised him to try, heck if I know. But personally if he really just wants her home, it's incredibly infuriating.:mad:

Send to Henry2326

A couple of you have said that JH and JO were advised to go dark on SM. I’ve havent seen anything on that? Is there a link or did a VI give that info and I missed it?

I saw it on a site I’m not sure is approved and I seem to remember PB also saying that

If after discovery EG went to OG without Lucas, JH is still standing by EG, I have no hope for him as a parent or a human. Sorry, not sorry.

I saw it on a site I’m not sure is approved and I seem to remember PB also saying that
On the last thread, FLA said she hopes they'll back off so maybe EG will start talking to others inside or even LE. I cna't find the post but it was a "hope" she had, not something she necessarily told them to do.

On the last thread, FLA said she hopes they'll back off so maybe EG will start talking to others inside or even LE. I cna't find the post but it was a "hope" she had, not something she necessarily told them to do.

Yes I remember this.

Yes I remember this.

FLA basically said EG enjoys attention, and that she hopes everyone backs away and EG can't stand it and talks to someone out of boredom, whatever IRRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members