Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I missed it. Do you know how far back, or have the link to the general conversation? This sounds like rumor, and I'd like to get it cleared up.
It was around the time Equusearch came the first time. We were thinking of commonalities, and I'm pretty certain PB said to think about gravel, especially roadside areas. I only remember because after that statement I asked if the parks searched all had gravel parking areas. But I believe I was told no. I'll try to find it...I don't know where to begin.

Just thinking out loud...

We were trying to find a common thread between the parks that had been searched and I think we hit on gravel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, and I can tell you that it was March 15, based on my notes. Someone asked if there was gravel in her tire treads and PB said:

"I have no idea. I’m just curious about the roads andhow remote they might be.

O/T - I live in a fairly rural area and myaccess road is gravel with a lot of brush just off the road. I hate trying tocut it back and maintain it - it’s rough on my hands and hell on my manicure."

JMO

I'm going to have to check with PB, but I think she asked the question about the gravel out of curiosity.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

L.U.C.A.S. = Leverage Unending Chronological Atypical Sleuthing. We will not quit, and we will not be silenced! Together we are Lucas's voice! :websleuther:

I don't remember ever seeing that and I feel confident I've seen 95% of the postings on Lucas' threads. Maybe it was read somewhere else other than WS? Can you please provide a link back to the statement?

It was PB and I discussing it. I’m fairly certain it was removed along with the other search location posts.

She did mention a gravel road. Specifically a gravel road with brush on the side of it.

She may have been speculating but it was brought up.

About an hour ago I passed by the intersection of McLean and Seneca. McLean runs along the Arkansas River and Seneca crosses the river there with a bridge. There was a SIGNIFICANT police presence there -- maybe 12-18 cars, a police van, and some of the cars were parked on the path going down to the river. Any chatter or news? I checked local news and couldn't see it mentioned. More police than I have seen in on place in a long time. Anyone hear anything?

About an hour ago I passed by the intersection of McLean and Seneca. McLean runs along the Arkansas River and Seneca crosses the river there with a bridge. There was a SIGNIFICANT police presence there -- maybe 12-18 cars, a police van, and some of the cars were parked on the path going down to the river. Any chatter or news? I checked local news and couldn't see it mentioned. More police than I have seen in on place in a long time. Anyone hear anything?

This made my stomach drop! I am going to be worried sick until someone posts an update.

This made my stomach drop! I am going to be worried sick until someone posts an update.

UPDATE: I talked with the gas station attendant across the street. Based on an encounter she had moments before the police presence. It was most likely related to an attempted rape.

UPDATE: I talked with the gas station attendant across the street. Based on an encounter she had moments before the police presence. It was most likely related to an attempted rape.

That seems like a lot of LE cars for a attempted rape. jmo

That seems like a lot of LE cars for a attempted rape. jmo

Gas station attendant allegedly called the cops on a creepy customer. He allegedly went across the street on the path by the river. According to the attendant, there were two teenage girls there. He allegedly attempted to rape one while the other came running up the hill screaming for help. Agree it was a huge police presence. But, based on the attendant's statement, that is what she observed.

Gas station attendant allegedly called the cops on a creepy customer. He allegedly went across the street on the path by the river. According to the attendant, there were two teenage girls there. He allegedly attempted to rape one while the other came running up the hill screaming for help. Agree it was a huge police presence. But, based on the attendant's statement, that is what she observed.

Good thing the attendant was paying attention, kudos to them. I pray everyone will be okay!

I don't want LE to give up a single shred of evidence; that's for building a case, not satisfying the public. I simply want them to state -- loud and often -- that they have not forgotten this case, or the many, many people who are invested in finding Lucas and preventing one more similar situation from happening in the future. This is something we CAN demand of law enforcement, and it's in the agency's best interest to do so, too.

Win-win? Count me in.

I don't want LE to give up a single shred of evidence; that's for building a case, not satisfying the public. I simply want them to state -- loud and often -- that they have not forgotten this case, or the many, many people who are invested in finding Lucas and preventing one more similar situation from happening in the future. This is something we CAN demand of law enforcement, and it's in the agency's best interest to do so, too.

Win-win? Count me in.

You said it great.. I don’t want to jeapordize your case. But reminders to the public to keep looking.

We were looking for links, but then I am pretty sure PB said we should consider places with gravel, especially with gravel roadsides. I'll see if I can find the post...I don't even know what thread to begin looking in though. It was around the time TEQ was there the first time.

Just do a google search with "websleuths" and "gravel" in the search terms.

Yes the gravel was mentioned by PB.
:thinking:
Thanks, I tried to quickly search and find it, but I am so busy today, I haven't really gotten a chance. But I am 99.9% certain that's what was stated.

It was PB and I discussing it. I’m fairly certain it was removed along with the other search location posts.

She did mention a gravel road. Specifically a gravel road with brush on the side of it.

She may have been speculating but it was brought up.

I went back, and am fairly certain it was in thread 10, but it was removed because it led to discussion about gravel roads and search areas. I specifically remember someone posting pictures and asking which road material was closer to what she was speaking to. One picture was like pea gravel, the other was more of what I would call a "dirt road."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member