Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JH hasn't lawyered up right? But he has retained a PI to find Lucas! And started a to aid in the expense of the PI.
I hope this works! :please:

The news about EGs pregnancy makes me think back to the 'pullup' included in her description of the afternoon of his disappearance. I've always believed that the only reason for her explanation (emphasis?) of that detail was to make it more believable that he disappeared in the daytime rather than, IMO more likely the night before. Now I think that it has other significance. She would soon have 3 kids to change. Thats a lot for someone who isn't mother material to begin with.
While I do agree that EG is a narcissist of the first order, I do not personally believe that she planned very far ahead at all. Certainly not to the extent of framing JO. I think her actions were spontaneous and full on self protection afterwards.
The only thing I can't fathom is how she has been so lucky in poor little Lucas not being found yet.
Not knowing if LE did any searching of the landfill bothers me a lot.
If someone else was even inadvertently involved, a big reward might help. Does anyone know how much it is now?

It's truly beautiful to find this site and know that not only am I not alone in being unable to let this go as just one more tragic news story. Bless you all

Thanks! Lucas is so adorable in this!

[video=youtube;5NDuX1qgvVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NDuX1qgvVs[/video]

Why is the world would anyone want to dispose of this adorable little boy named Lucas! :tears:

The news about EGs pregnancy makes me think back to the 'pullup' included in her description of the afternoon of his disappearance. I've always believed that the only reason for her explanation (emphasis?) of that detail was to make it more believable that he disappeared in the daytime rather than, IMO more likely the night before. Now I think that it has other significance. She would soon have 3 kids to change. Thats a lot for someone who isn't mother material to begin with.
While I do agree the EG is a narcissist of the first order, I do not personally believe that she planned very far ahead at all. Certainly not to the extent of framing JO. I think her actions were spontaneous and full on self protection afterwards.
The only thing I can't fathom is how she has been so lucky in poor little Lucas not being found yet.
Not knowing if LE did any searching of the landfill bothers me a lot.
If someone else was even inadvertently involved, a big reward might help. Does anyone know how much it is now?

I keep wanting to ask about reward money and forget to ask. Thanks for the reminder. Is there any reward money?

I am not familiar with Klein Investigation on any of the cases on WS. Any of you have an opinion of whether they are effective at what they do or not?

From what little I have read on the Deorr case I didn't see where they really found a definite answer and he has still not been found. jmo

Thanks! Lucas is so adorable in this!

[video=youtube;5NDuX1qgvVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NDuX1qgvVs[/video]

I haven’t commented on this case before now, but I have been here with you all, reading every post. I just had to comment now after seeing this.

Bless his sweet little heart [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

OMG. Finally WSers' are posting what I've been thinking, and have posted already.
JH does not come across to me as a victim. Possibly an enabler.
But I think he knew Lucas was being treated like garbage by EG.

A little child can only take so much abuse before their small bodies give up. Hurts me to type that. :crying:
:moo:

Love your posts. We seem to agree on Lucas and past cases as well. I agree, he's an enabler IMO MOO JMO. I have unkind and classless words for him, so I will just leave it at that.

I literally can’t believe that I can believe this…

Isn’t it always this way? These “types” of women are the ones that become pregnant like it’s nothing. I’ve been trying since last summer… and nothing. Not even a hint of a pregnancy. I know, last summer isn’t as long as some others… but wow, it hurts to see this :(

This angers me so damn much!!!!! Beautiful loving souls like you and several other members on this thread and other threads- wanting babies so badly, while witches like that one pop them out one after another! I just don't understand it. I was blessed with three beautiful children that lived, but my daughter's twin didn't make it, and it hurts like hell that she's not with us. I think of her everyday, can you believe it? Almost 22 years now, and I still hurt and grieve she's not with us- I even put a little stocking out for her for Christmas and on my left ear, I have all of their birthstones, including hers, there.

Then I see women like EG, Casey, and so many others- I just want to ***** slap every one of them. So many loving people that want to be parents that want to give warm hugs, love, laughter and spoiling, but are unable for various medical purposes, while these witches abuse the most precious gifts in the world.

Why oh why?

I'm saying a prayer for you right now that your dream comes true soon and you get a positive result that you deserve. I am so sorry to hear this. :hug:

Yes, per Tricia, you may discuss Klein Investigations and link to their page. Just don't link to JH's , please.

I remember Klein from the Deorr Kunz case. I liked him. He was hired by a member of Deorr’s family and Klein was very open that he’d follow the evidence wherever it led. Unfortunately Deorr hasn’t been found (yet). Klein is no longer on the case.

I hope it’s true that he’s involved in finding Lucas. He’ll call it as he sees it.

I still believe that law enforcement and FBI are handling this case 100% appropriately, so it's unclear to me why a PI is needed when so many seasoned and capable resources have already been deployed. However, I suppose anything that could help bring Lucas justice is worth a try.

I still believe that law enforcement and FBI are handling this case 100% appropriately, so it's unclear to me why a PI is needed when so many seasoned and capable resources have already been deployed. However, I suppose anything that could help bring Lucas justice is worth a try.

It's an open ended statement from the father that he does not believe LE is capable or in possession of reasonable doubt upon his dear and darling girlfriend.

Which is unfortunate; because they've held a hell of a stack back from the rest of us.

If he were my unfound child I would do anything I could to find them. After all the wonderful searchers, SM, LE, TM, fliers and anybody else I didn't mention, if my child still wasn't found you could bet my bottom dollar I would do whatever it took! And I know everybody tried everything they could think of! Thank you all so much!
I've been in more than one situation that I felt the need to hire outside sources that communicated directly with me and listened to my input because I was paying them. Back then there was no such thing as a page. I paid for everything myself. No complaints. My results were reality.

It's an open ended statement from the father that he does not believe LE is capable or in possession of reasonable doubt upon his dear and darling girlfriend.

Which is unfortunate; because they've held a hell of a stack back from the rest of us.

I'm not sure I agree with this. I absolutely respect and look forward to your posts. Just not sure I can agree with this one.

I kept quiet about the endometriosis long enough, but I feel it's time to say something now. If anyone dares to use that as an excuse for hurting or killing one of your children, then they belong in jail and don't deserve to breathe the same air as the kids.

I had it so severe, since my teen years. It was so bad, I'd pass out from the pain. It didn't get any easier after I had my children, either. It got so bad, I had to have my endometrium lining removed in my late 40's. That was the only blessed relief from it, and if any woman on here is suffering from this condition and you are done having children- I recommend this procedure highly- so highly, that I wish they had done them back when my youngest was born, as it would have saved me years of misery and pain several days a month. I can't thank my doctor enough for recommending this surgery to me- my life has changed for the better since I had it done.

I am not saying that EG didn't have it, but that is a piss poor excuse for any abuse towards anyone- especially defenseless children! While I can sympathize with the sheer hell and agony you go through with this condition- I have to wonder in her case, just what was she doing, having more children, if she couldn't control her temper(especially after having her two oldest children already taken away from her) because of endometriosis? Puleeze, this one has a bag of excuses to justify her abusive behaviors.

Me too Steelslady. Once I knew I was done having kids and I was totally "over it" I went to my Dr and demanded a hysterectomy but he told me to try the ablation and removal of endo & scar tissue outside that was adhering to my colon -- totally changed my life! I know no other way to express it, huge burden lifted -- not just from the pain and nausea and light-headedness, but also the severe bleeding and all the inconveniences and restrictions to life that it brings. Now, I do know one woman who has had it done 4x but says she is fine with it because it works for a period of time at least and it's better than the major op and hormonal changes that a full hysterectomy can bring.

I am not familiar with Klein Investigation on any of the cases on WS. Any of you have an opinion of whether they are effective at what they do or not?

From what little I have read on the Deorr case I didn't see where they really found a definite answer and he has still not been found. jmo

I may be a little off on my facts with Deorr as I just read about that situation the other day. Basically Deorr’s family hired Klein ... after months of the parents and I believe, family friend being interviewed and talking with Klein, Klein was noticing stories changing and they all started turning on each other. Basically I think Klein called them out as suspects so they booted him off the case.

Yes, that's why we're trying to confirm if JH is actually behind the and if he has already retained the PI as he says in the . It's hard to confirm where the money is going right now. I'm hopeful that one of our VIs can help us confirm this information or let us know if it's not accurate.
I have yet to receive confirmation on whether Jonathan is in control of this account or whether he is hiring a PI. However, the name on the youtube account that uploaded the video of Lucas in the says to me that we need to be cautious about this.

If this is real and the PI can find him then I support it 100%. If anyone is wanting to donate, I highly suggest donating directly to the PI if possible.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Does law enforcement HAVE to work with a PI? I've never really looked too much into PI's so I am not too informed on how that works. Will LE give the PI whatever info they have? Would they be able to considering it is an active investigation? Can anyone give me some insight on this? Please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89