Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can please ask him why he kept this woman around his son when it was evident she was abusing him? (Sorry, being snarky)

Sitting on my hands.

Eta: It doesn't make any difference any way. Lucas is gone. /$^#&

Until JH quits standing by her, defending her, feeling anger because of the allegations against her, I have no respect! Seriously. My kids are my everything!!!!! I cry for Lucas when I look at my own children. Defending anyone that is even in doubt for hurting my child would be dead to me!!!! IMO

As I read through these threads,my heart keeps breaking over and over. I want this little boy to be found! So many fella sleuthers sitting on their hands....sigh...let's bring this precious boy home and then waiting for the truth to come out..AND it will jmo

I agree! That would be great news.
Sadly, I suspect EG and JH had an argument on the phone either Feb.16th or 17th and after OG, and that EG took out her anger on Lucas again. I'm also wondering if it had been an ongoing argument. The last time Lucas was at school was the day JH left, Feb. 9th. He played with the neighbors on the 11th (?), was not with EG on the 14th, seen by the LL on the 16th, called in missing on the 17th.
I wonder if EG was allowing Lucas and JH any face time calls during this time, from the 9th on.

Could they possibly have fought after LL stopped by--perhaps LL called JH and thought EG was purposefully avoiding because he saw Lucas yet she wouldn't come to the door? Perhaps that's when EG found out about Lucas being seen?

ETA -- Kuyluc, I'm sorry! You said this earlier and I posted before I read yours!!

Could they possibly have fought after LL stopped by--perhaps LL called JH and thought EG was purposefully avoiding because he saw Lucas yet she wouldn't come to the door? Perhaps that's when EG found out about Lucas being seen?

I think that is exactly what happened. Things had already been building.

ETA -- Kuyluc, I'm sorry! You said this earlier and I posted before I read yours!!
Very plausible - especially if it led to him suspecting her of being at OG with someone else (due to her leaving L at hom).

My speculation only.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Whenever we see a case where DCS is involved, and the child is missing or deceased, it's common to want to be mad at DCS for not protecting the child. You know what I'm angry about? That DCS even needs to exist! What happened to families and extended families pitching in and helping to raise a child? I'm not blaming anyone but Emily at this point for Lucas. He was in her custody, and she failed to love him. Does anyone else get pissed about this? I mean, on one hand I know DCS needs a major overhaul. The current system is just not effective. Yet how wonderful if there was no need for them! If someone knew abuse was occurring and they could just keep the child, and raise them with love. Probably a dream. Our society is lacking sadly. I don't know how to change things, I don't have solutions, I don't even know what the basic problem is that needs to be fixed. I am sick and angry that so many darling children are being abused! They are NOT your punching bag! They were not put on this Earth for you bully, abuse, demean, or murder. They are to be loved, protected, and raised with the goal of being a productive member of society when they are grown.

So, coming off my hands to say one thing about this cold pizza because I'm floored. In order for us to know about JHs cold slice of pizza he must have told someone after the fact. WHO could even think of eating while their child is missing let alone mention this? In other words IMO he complained about the treatment he received at the PD. What. The. How about the treatment Lucas received???? These two were made for eachother. All JMO. Okay I'll be quiet now.

Lol. I don't mind. You know what they say! Great minds think alike. ��

Also, if multiple people are coming to the same conclusion, there must be some truth to it. It seems like the most likely story. IMO.

Apparently EG was taking out her venom towards JH on little Lucas, I'm thinking to maybe hurt JH. Obviously he knew she was abusing him. Could it be JH tried to make her happier in hopes she would stop taking her frustrations and anger out on Lucas? Could this be why he took jobs far away that had him gone for up to 20 days at a time? To make better money, to get them a bigger place so her sons could be with them too? She probably figured why should she take care of his son and daughter when they need to take care of her boys too. I'm just trying to figure this out because JH leaving his abused son with the abuser is not making any sense to me so far.

Whenever we see a case where DCS is involved, and the child is missing or deceased, it's common to want to be mad at DCS for not protecting the child. You know what I'm angry about? That DCS even needs to exist! What happened to families and extended families pitching in and helping to raise a child? I'm not blaming anyone but Emily at this point for Lucas. He was in her custody, and she failed to love him. Does anyone else get pissed about this? I mean, on one hand I know DCS needs a major overhaul. The current system is just not effective. Yet how wonderful if there was no need for them! If someone knew abuse was occurring and they could just keep the child, and raise them with love. Probably a dream. Our society is lacking sadly. I don't know how to change things, I don't have solutions, I don't even know what the basic problem is that needs to be fixed. I am sick and angry that so many darling children are being abused! They are NOT your punching bag! They were not put on this Earth for you bully, abuse, demean, or murder. They are to be loved, protected, and raised with the goal of being a productive member of society when they are grown.

I've dealt with Child Protective Services. I went thru the courts too. I tried to save my grandchildren from abuse. My grandchildren were coming to me all the time. There were police reports. We had much documentation and from the children too. CPS said the abuse was unfounded. The caseworker also told us he thought the kids had been coached as far as what to say to him! We asked the court to send their own evaluator. Denied because of the CPS report of abuse being unfounded. CPS was wrong. Trust me. And the caseworker suspected the kids had been coached as far as what to say to him! He knew there was abuse, but couldn't substantiate it because the kids had been coached as to what to say to him. Curdles my blood to this day!

So, coming off my hands to say one thing about this cold pizza because I'm floored. In order for us to know about JHs cold slice of pizza he must have told someone after the fact. WHO could even think of eating while their child is missing let alone mention this? In other words IMO he complained about the treatment he received at the PD. What. The. How about the treatment Lucas received???? These two were made for eachother. All JMO. Okay I'll be quiet now.

I don't think too much about the pizza complaint since JH must have been exhausted at that point. But in fairness to LE this was during the first hours that Lucas was missing and every minute was critical. So LE needed to gather as much information as possible about the circumstances, including JH's relationship with his ex, if anyone had it in for him or the other two women, his relationship with Glass, etc.

I hope JH understood that at the time and was transparent and forthcoming with LE; when your child is missing it's not a time to hold back anything, especially in the first 24 hours. MOO.

If Lucas had injuries that caused his death and a medical provider failed to determine his injuries I think a wrongful death lawsuit would be warranted. MOO
You would never be able to prove that now. He has been gone to long. Obviously there is not much left of him now. As in the Caylee Anthony case.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What if Lucas had peritonitis from a perforated bowel or something from being punched in the stomach. He would be very sick. Vomiting. Sick for days. It would kill him without treatment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Qmfr:

Maybe you can please ask him why he kept this woman around his son when it was evident she was abusing him? (Sorry, being snarky)

Sitting on my hands.

( FTR, sending love to you PB, I hope you know (I'm sure you know lol) that in my post I meant I was being snarky but not to you! :heartbeat: hope that makes sense!)

Jonathan sent it to me in a message this afternoon when I asked what time he arrived back to Wichita. I believe he was frustrated that I was questioning him again. He said about 25 people had verified where he was.

“And just so theres no speculation about it, they gave me 1 slice of cold pizza at 2pm.”

Sitting on my hands.

I won’t be asking him that

I agree! That would be great news.
Sadly, I suspect EG and JH had an argument on the phone either Feb.16th or 17th and after OG, and that EG took out her anger on Lucas again. I'm also wondering if it had been an ongoing argument. The last time Lucas was at school was the day JH left, Feb. 9th. He played with the neighbors on the 11th (?), was not with EG on the 14th, seen by the LL on the 16th, called in missing on the 17th.
I wonder if EG was allowing Lucas and JH any face time calls during this time, from the 9th on.

Where have you read that he was not with EG on the 14th?

I won’t be asking him that

I hear ya, believe me I know and understand lol ! :)
( eta like he'll really want to talk to you then :biggrin: )

I hope you saw post #796, PB :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member