Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forensics, etc is quite advanced these days; I see regularly amazing conclusions drawn from small bits of evidence. However, I do see a lot of "inconclusives" as well...
One positive is that there have been cold nights with this winter not wanting to give up. Hopefuly some force unknown will forge the evidence protected to shine a light of truth for us.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the CASA/GAL info.

Slightly O/T, being a member here has inspired me to volunteer with a local SAR group (in a peripheral role), to institute a recurring monthly gift in support of Texas Equusearch, and just now to send a request to apply to be a volunteer advocate through CASA.

The ripples are happening all the time, everywhere, even when things seem hopeless. Thank you all for inspiring me to get more involved than just with my heart. I know you have to keep digging deep for emotional strength and energy even when you think you have no more. But still you do it, and in so doing you provide immeasurable support and comfort to the suffering, and a catalyst and a guide for helping to the compassionate bystanders who may not have known all the ways they could help.

Much love and gratitude to all of you, and especially to FLA and others who keep reaching out through the pain to help put those ripples into play. [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Good for you. I, too, have been inspired by this community to become active in SAR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

In light of the information that EG told JH that Lucas was with JO on Valentine’s Day, I’m wondering if we should expand the flyer campaign to include the areas south of Wichita to the Oklahoma border. I also remember mentioning that EG was familiar (or at least had visited) the Oklahoma Badlands, which is near the Oklahoma border. JO lived in Oklahoma. Any feedback is appreciated. TIA

ETA: Areas such as Belle Plaine, Riverdale, Wellington, South Haven...

Per the article JO wasn't living in OK

Glass stayed home with the two children while his father, Jonathan Hernandez, worked out of state for weeks at a time. At the time Lucas was reported missing, his biological mother, Jamie Taylor, lived in the Kansas City area.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

Looks like there is no court tomorrow because Emily requested a continuous.

Do you have a link for that? I think the CINC case is on calendar for the 27th but EG has a hearing tomorrow for her criminal case.

Aw yes. I've seen this. For some reason I thought this was the date that the last hearing was continued to. Idk really know tho.

It was continued from 3/13 to 4/16 and the wording in the docket isn’t really clear if it’s the continuation or if it’s being continued again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw yes. I've seen this. For some reason I thought this was the date that the last hearing was continued to. Idk really know tho.

I think you are correct, that from the last hearing it was continued to the 16th. I noticed several of the other cases on the link say the same thing. jmo

Oh! Maybe EG being pregnant is relevant than to Lucas missing. Maybe she went off her meds. Of course, I had the impression that her ex said she was diagnosed with BPD. We don't have proof that she was diagnosed with BPD, just what the ex said.

I agree; the document stated Glass' ex told a police detective that she was diagnosed with BPD but it's not clear if Glass self-reported it as opposed to having a diagnosis from a medical professional and whether or not she even has been prescribd medication for it.

We all have seen a number of cases here where someone claims to have a disorder only to find out they were never diagnosed by a doctor. And that includes physical disorders, not just mental. I'd like to see some proof before I believe Glass has BPD - I'm not saying she doesn't but without further documentation right now I'm not convinced she does. MOO.

Yes, I'm wondering if EG maybe told him that for some reason (more gas lighting?). Wonder if she was diagnosed by a MD and being treated for that? http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

Considering she claimed to have gone to school for nursing - at an institution that doesn't offer nursing courses or degrees, who the heck knows?

She also claimed to have trouble getting pregnant on an old Twitter post - I know endometriosis has been mentioned here but I can't find a link to where that came from and now her FB seems to be down. But in her Twitter post she said "Even though I lost the opportunity to experience this a third time, this absolutely warms my heart and she..." which implies she had trouble getting pregnant - but she is currently pregnant.

https://twitter.com/emily_glass/status/622270287820619776
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thepositivesideag/

She lies so much it's hard to believe much of what she claims. MOO.

Considering she claimed to have gone to school for nursing - at an institution that doesn't offer nursing courses or degrees, who the heck knows?

She also claimed to have trouble getting pregnant on an old Twitter post - I know endometriosis has been mentioned here but I can't find a link to where that came from and now her FB seems to be down. But in her Twitter post she said "Even though I lost the opportunity to experience this a third time, this absolutely warms my heart and she..." which implies she had trouble getting pregnant - but she is currently pregnant.

https://twitter.com/emily_glass/status/622270287820619776
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thepositivesideag/

She lies so much it's hard to believe much of what she claims. MOO.
I agree. We don't really know if she was diagnosed with BPD or if she's pregnant. (But I think she is) We don't know if she was ever diagnosed with endometriosis either. What we do know is Lucas is missing and she is the cause!

Popping in for updates..so sad another week has gone by, another week starting and still no sign of Lucas.

Where are you, sweet, little guy ????

Looks like there is no court tomorrow because Emily requested a continuous.
I wonder if her attorney did that after she was shown discovery.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wonder if her attorney did that after she was shown discovery.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Continuances are pretty standard legal procedures. I did them all the time as an L A when my boss had to be elsewhere for a prior legal commitment or would rather be golfing. I don't attach any significance to them. A lot of times it was my request to accommodate scheduling and my boss wasn't even consulted. Even for felony cases. It's just a thing that happens in the legal world.
Not saying that is good or right, it just is.

Continuances are pretty standard legal procedures. I did them all the time as an L A when my boss had to be elsewhere for a prior legal commitment or would rather be golfing. I don't attach any significance to them. A lot of times it was my request to accommodate scheduling and my boss wasn't even consulted. Even for felony cases. It's just a thing that happens in the legal world.

This will be the 2nd continuance. They cleared calendars and continued from March.

This will be the 2nd continuance. They cleared calendars and continued from March.

Still not uncommon, in my experience. Still not saying it is good or right. I worked a huge wrongful death fishing accident/murder case in AK. Unfortunately it still happened.

It is probably totally unrelated but I noticed while perusing tomorrow’s docket that the man accused in Evan Brewer’s death has trial scheduled for tomorrow (Stephen M Bodine) it’s on page 10 of the docket
http://www.dc18.org/courtscheduling/cratty/crattytomorrow.pdf
d3b22c9007b8b2700199ce4442e6db1a.jpg

It is probably totally unrelated but I noticed while perusing tomorrow’s docket that the man accused in Evan Brewer’s death has trial scheduled for tomorrow (Stephen M Bodine) it’s on page 10 of the docket
http://www.dc18.org/courtscheduling/cratty/crattytomorrow.pdf
d3b22c9007b8b2700199ce4442e6db1a.jpg

How do you look at future dockets? I have tried and tried to do this, googled how to do it, and went on every Sedgwick county website there is and could not figure it out. I see where you can look at what is on the current day docket but nothing else. Help please!

How do you look at future dockets? I have tried and tried to do this, googled how to do it, and went on every Sedgwick county website there is and could not figure it out. I see where you can look at what is on the current day docket but nothing else. Help please!

I just went to the site and there’s a link for 4/16 right there on the top
http://www.dc18.org/courtscheduling/index.shtml
09c9033860f79f9de6b287da93294fb9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics