Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s strange that none of EG friends or supporters haven’t come forward to post her bond. Maybe they know new charges might be filed if they did, or maybe they have a gut feeling that she did something wrong. 5 k isn’t that much money if people pooled their money. Haven’t heard much from her “supporters or groupies” either.

I think more charges are waiting on the table as soon as she would get bonded on the one.

Every word you said and more.
One of the first people on the scene was a homicide detective (which is fairly common).
He wasn't fooled for one moment.
He also appeared at her failed attempt at getting her bond reduced.
Also pretty sure they were told by "someone" that there would be bare foot prints in the snow...
EG where is Lucas?:gaah:

jmo
Can you elaborate on the footprints comment? Or was it a figure of speech?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I think more charges are waiting on the table as soon as she would get bonded on the one.

I agree. I’m about as sure as I can be that LE is positive they have the right person in custody.

But while part of me understands why groupies behave the way they do, a big part of me really can’t grasp why they support anyone capable of such cruelty to an innocent disabled child. I’ve read and understand the psychology behind it, but could never support a person, even a husband, who hurts the near helpless.

And I could never put myself in the position to remain in a violent relationship.

There was so much conflict in JH other relationship. I wonder if there was DV in it as well. Maybe LUCAS faced that every morning and every day he just tried to be a little boy.

Lucas was not disabled, due to a cleft palate he had difficulty with speech but other than that, he was a normal little boy. But unfortunately he didn't have a normal life because that monster was mean and hurt him.
Surely by now she would know what charges she is up against, I'm curious if any deals have been made to her-to let them know where he is. She could stop all of this and let them know where the precious baby is.
I would give anything for Lucas to be okay and just hidden away but the monster that she was and is, it's hard for to me believe he is okay.

Lucas was not disabled, due to a cleft palate he had difficulty with speech but other than that, he was a normal little boy. But unfortunately he didn't have a normal life because that monster was mean and hurt him.
Surely by now she would know what charges she is up against, I'm curious if any deals have been made to her-to let them know where he is. She could stop all of this and let them know where the precious baby is.
I would give anything for Lucas to be okay and just hidden away but the monster that she was and is, it's hard for to me believe he is okay.

I wonder what concrete evidence LE does have. I'll bet it's pretty damning. I hope so. We don't know how she thinks except she seems to be self centered. That can entail a lot to how one manipulates their world. I would think her attorney is being forthright with her about what she's facing. But let's remember, this atty. is dealing with the child endangerment charges regarding her daughter. Currently there are no charges regarding Lucas. Does this same atty. handle the CINC case?

Been on the edge of my seat waiting for the court appearance today. At first my heart sank when I saw it's being continued, but that tells me they (LE) have so much more on her than you can shake a stick at.
From the get go they knew Lucas didn't just disappear into the clear blue yonder.
They are playing their cards very close to their chest.
She must be so POed That nobody is buying her story and that she's in check,and being forced to get a continuance.
There is Hope yet for Lucas,and for justice.

Her attorney requested the continuance

I'm so far behind. Who asked for the continuance? TIA!

6e7f082821cfc5544acb88b083934ebe.jpg

I agree. I’m about as sure as I can be that LE is positive they have the right person in custody.

But while part of me understands why groupies behave the way they do, a big part of me really can’t grasp why they support anyone capable of such cruelty to an innocent disabled child. I’ve read and understand the psychology behind it, but could never support a person, even a husband, who hurts the near helpless.

And I could never put myself in the position to remain in a violent relationship.

There was so much conflict in JH other relationship. I wonder if there was DV in it as well. Maybe LUCAS faced that every morning and every day he just tried to be a little boy.
Lucas. Is. Not. Disabled.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with those who are disabled, but I'm just not seeing why there have been comments saying he is.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I wonder what concrete evidence LE does have. I'll bet it's pretty damning. I hope so. We don't know how she thinks except she seems to be self centered. That can entail a lot to how one manipulates their world. I would think her attorney is being forthright with her about what she's facing. But let's remember, this atty. is dealing with the child endangerment charges regarding her daughter. Currently there are no charges regarding Lucas. Does this same atty. handle the CINC case?

No, it’s a different attorney

Lucas. Is. Not. Disabled.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with those who are disabled, but I'm just not seeing why there have been comments saying he is.

Me either?? I think it started at a comment about being able to qualify for speech therapy.

Can you elaborate on the footprints comment? Or was it a figure of speech?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk
If it has already been posted sorry behind today as usual...
https://www.kfdi.com/news/search-for-missing-wichita-boy-enters-day-four
["We're still searching for a missing, five-year-old, little boy," Officer Davidson said. "That's why we continue to plea and ask our community, if they saw somebody running with no shoes on a couple days ago, or they saw something suspicious, something out of place that might be related to this case, please call us.]

Does anyone have any info on JH background and criminal records. I understand the history of violence as it relates to his relationship with EG.

In these cases sometimes people aren’t legally married because one partner is claiming public assistance if some sort. If they marry it would disqualify their family.

If anything I post violates TOS I appreciate admonishment. It’s kind of awkward to be given the green light to look into him. Underno circumstances will I hurt the family members who did everything humanly possible for LUCAS. or FLA OR .

These cases are evil, ugly and unforgiving. And the truth hurts innocent people.

Having said that, LUCAS is the victim and whatever the truthmay be it is going to be revealed and those guilty must be punished. For LUCAS AND TO PROTECT 4 other innocents. 5 children have their lives forever altered resulting from the misbehavour of 1 or more adult(s)! I could not write a much sadder story.

I think JH’s background will be brought up at the 4-27 CINC heading. This is about the baby that they are both parents of, allegedly..
Is he the “unknown perpetrator,” in the May 16 2017 allegation?
Why was he not picking his son up from school on the 16th of Dec. 2017?
Why didn’t he pick his son up from school on Feb 6th 2018 when LH was throwing up?
JH is LH’s father, why was EG responsible for LH while his father was there?
The CINC hearing concerns both parents.
JH said that the abuse allegations can wait until after LH is found, I think he is going to find out they they aren’t Going to wait.

As far as Lucas being "special needs or disabled in any way" I think the idea was taken out-of-context from sources like this one:http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/02/...s-hernandez-described-as-shy-and-soft-spoken/
[“His speech is different than a normal 5-year-old, because he does have a cleft palate. He speaks well but hard to understand him if you aren’t used to his speech. Anyone should be able to understand him if they listen closely to what he’s saying. He can call for help, yell, scream etc. Everything with his voice is just fine.”Lucas’ father, who drove home from an out-of-town work site after learning the boy was missing, said that all of his son’s belongings, including his shoes and jacket, were still in the home. ]
:moo:

If it has already been posted sorry behind today as usual...
https://www.kfdi.com/news/search-for-missing-wichita-boy-enters-day-four
["We're still searching for a missing, five-year-old, little boy," Officer Davidson said. "That's why we continue to plea and ask our community, if they saw somebody running with no shoes on a couple days ago, or they saw something suspicious, something out of place that might be related to this case, please call us.]
FLA or ,
Can either of you expand in this running with no shoes?
Did EG say someone was doing that? Was she seen doing that?
I totally understand if neither of you can comment any further about it, but I’m wondering if this was a process of elimination or something of concern to this day ?

I always thought the running with no shoes was referring to Lucas as it was stated he just had socks on when he went missing.

He was last seen wearing black sweatpants, white socks and a gray shirt with a bear on it.
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Police-continue-following-tips-in-search-for-missing-Wichita-boy-474598043.html

I have no idea who the running with no shoes comment/request by LE was in reference to.
Since EG claims that Lucas was missing when she woke up and that he was abducted, wouldn't it be likely that she said she ran after him?
Or that he left without his shoes?
I don't put much faith in anything she has said, but there is bound to be a grain of truth in there somewhere.
As for the abduction, LE along with the aid of FBI discounted that almost instantly after basic research/discovery/investigation.
:moo:

I always thought the running with no shoes was referring to Lucas as it was stated he just had socks on when he went missing.

He was last seen wearing black sweatpants, white socks and a gray shirt with a bear on it.
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Police-continue-following-tips-in-search-for-missing-Wichita-boy-474598043.html

I sort of feel like the running with no shoes wasn't referring to Lucas since the police captain said that Lucas didn't just walk out of the house, but I've been mucho incorrecto lately. :eek:

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article203174319.html

FLA or ,
I totally understand if neither of you can comment any further about it, but I’m wondering if this was a process of elimination or something of concern to this day ?
I don't have any extra info to elaborate on the running with no shoes thing, sorry. I'm not sure who they were referring to.

FLA or ,

ALSO....maybe we could please clear up the issue about "footprints in the snow" that keeps being stated. There was NO SNOW....temperatures had been in the 60's to 70's between February 14th and the 17th.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/wichita-ks/67202/february-weather/348426

I sort of feel like the running with no shoes wasn't referring to Lucas since the police captain said that Lucas didn't just walk out of the house, but I've been mucho incorrecto lately. :eek:

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article203174319.html

The reason I thought it was regarding Lucas is the comment about running with no shoes was stated just a few days after Lucas went missing - it is in this article http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article203174319.html in the video section you have to go thru several videos to get to the right one - it is in the video that is 7:48 minutes long - he mentions the socks and then talks about anyone running with no shoes shortly after the reporters ask a few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member