Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am worried like this too. But trying to think positive on the phone pings and LL being a strong witness.

And.... (hopefully) all the evidence LE has and is waiting to pounce with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I may be reaching here but IMO I think that as long as LE obtained a warrant for Emily's phone pings they can still use that and the landlord's statement as probable cause to rearrest her on the spot for endangering Lucas if she goes free from the endangerment charge.

It is very possible that she could have been dealing. I know some folks wondered if she, er, used herself for cash or drugs while JH was away. I wouldn't put it past her to have done something illegal before this, anyway. Only this time, Lucas is missing and there are more questions than answers, and that poor child needs to be found. My heart goes out to all the searchers- how deflating, going out day after day, and still no signs of him.

I won’t lie and say we aren’t having some of our own ups and downs searching and finding nothing, it’s discouraging for sure. But I have an amazing group I do my formal searches with, a smaller group made up of some people on here who are the most dedicated searchers I’ve ever seen and then an extra special support group who keep me from going insane. On day I will have a very long tale to tell about this case but for now, my head is down and my eyes are focused in one direction-on Lucas and bringing him home to his mom.

BBM:Some men are must p whipped and will believe absolutely anything and everything they are instructed to believe. This post may be deleted but it is my opinion and a very strong opinion.

I have my own thoughts as to why he's backing her up, but since he's considered a victim, I shall not mention them. All I will say is this- in my opinion only- no man worth his salt would be whipped by a woman enough to put his love for her over his own flesh and blood. I could see him in the beginning being torn, that's understandable- but after he found out that she left Lucas alone the night before he disappeared and then went missing the next day? Somewhere in his mind, a bell has to be ringing that her story isn't adding up, right?

I won’t lie and say we aren’t having some of our own ups and downs searching and finding nothing, it’s discouraging for sure. But I have an amazing group I do my formal searches with, a smaller group made up of some people on here who are the most dedicated searchers I’ve ever seen and then an extra special support group who keep me from going insane. On day I will have a very long tale to tell about this case but for now, my head is down and my eyes are focused in one direction-on Lucas and bringing him home to his mom.

Thank you for all that you are doing as well as your wonderful fellow searchers. My heart aches for all of you, trying so hard, day in and day out. I have faith that if he is around in the Wichita area, you will all find him.

I have my own thoughts as to why he's backing her up, but since he's considered a victim, I shall not mention them. All I will say is this- in my opinion only- no man worth his salt would be whipped by a woman enough to put his love for her over his own flesh and blood. I could see him in the beginning being torn, that's understandable- but after he found out that she left Lucas alone the night before he disappeared and then went missing the next day? Somewhere in his mind, a bell has to be ringing that her story isn't adding up, right?
I guess he lost my respect when his OWN family pointed out the abuse to him and he denied it!! C'mon!! JH should have seen his son deteriorating between when he was at work and then returning home. I can see it in pictures of him. Grrrr!

I guess he lost my respect when his OWN family pointed out the abuse to him and he denied it!! C'mon!! JH should have seen his son deteriorating between when he was at work and then returning home. I can see it in pictures of him. Grrrr!

I wonder if he's always denied the abuse. Often times the couple will break up and then the bf per say, will let the family in on what abuse could of taken place...then leave family in bewilderment as they get right back with them.

I feel like JH was well aware of abuse on Lucas. He may or may not of tried to help the situation but in all sense he allowed it to continue to happen. I believe he is angry now but angry is what he should of been a long time ago.

We know from the court documents that DCF had tried to contact JH after the alleged incident with her bio kids on 2/4... I have wondered if the two people outside might not be related to that investigation...

if I remember right they were there at 3-4 A M. Doubtful it was DCF at that hour.

if I remember right they were there at 3-4 A M. Doubtful it was DCF at that hour.

If anyone has a link for the time, I would appreciate that. In her interview she just says it was pretty early in the morning. And that she snapped a picture - not going to get much of a picture in the dark.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html
271da5e31bb907ffdb7addd1b039bac8.jpg

VIs, are you able to confirm if EG has a smart phone?

(Snipped)

I'm not a VI but I can answer this for you. In order for EG to use Facebook messenger (the VI's say she texted with JH via FB messenger) it had to be a Smart Phone, logging into a computer on Facebook, a Kindle, a tablet, an iPod, or an iPad. Facebook Messenger can only be used on those devices.

In Caylee's case I think it was LE that messed up the worst. First, there was the dead body smell in the car. Then they had tips on where Casey might hide Caylee's body early on and they didn't check them out. Also, the meter reader raised concerns early on and that was not taken seriously enough. That poor baby could have and should have been found sooner. Time not being the best of friends in a missing child case is exactly what is scaring me the most with Lucas.
I think that case is also a good example of denial by family members.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

This has crossed my mind from the get go. I felt that since she was sharing her intent with JH then surely it was only marijuana, or at lease he thought so. But of course many drugs can be smoked, marijuana can be laced with other drugs, etc. Authorities believe there is drug abuse with EG and there is an obvious history of it.
The CINC case is scheduled to be heard tomorrow. Do you think she might get that continued in hopes of getting some or all of her confession thrown out or would it matter?

IMHO, I am not a lawyer and I don't exactly know what the CINC hearing will entail. I only have the hearing for Sherin Mathews' sister to go by for a possible example.

I don't think the confession matters at all for the CINC case. In this hearing the LL sighting of Lucas being home alone comes into play, and that is far more important in showing how EG treats a child in her care. How EG treats any child in her care becomes relevant in the CINC case, even though the CINC case is about MH. We've already seen some parts of the papers that the media was allowed to look at, and it's 99% about how EG treated Lucas, so I do expect Lucas being home alone to come up in that hearing.

I wonder if he's always denied the abuse. Often times the couple will break up and then the bf per say, will let the family in on what abuse could of taken place...then leave family in bewilderment as they get right back with them.

I feel like JH was well aware of abuse on Lucas. He may or may not of tried to help the situation but in all sense he allowed it to continue to happen. I believe he is angry now but angry is what he should of been a long time ago.
I respectfully disagree with this, since told us earlier he still doesn't believe abuse was happening. If he can't see it now, then he's never been angry.

Just thinking out loud...

I don't think an actual time was ever determined. Somehow we got on the idea it was 3am, but I think all that was confirmed was "pretty early," which could be pretty subjective.

Guys, can you explain this? It's from the Wichita Eagle site. Is it incorrect or does it reflect an update of the charges? Note the 3rd column. Also bear in mind that the Sedgwick county Detention center inmate search page linked to previously has a disclaimer at the bottom that it tries to update regularly but it might not always be daily updated.

http://www.kansas.com/site-services...RLX40NYTH63LJJ0682K5PYCBQD27QC441Y75MD32ZSWN6

Guys, can you explain this? It's from the Wichita Eagle site. Is it incorrect or does it reflect an update of the charges? Note the 3rd column. Also bear in mind that the Sedgwick county Detention center inmate search page linked to previously has a disclaimer at the bottom that it tries to update regularly but it might not always be daily updated.

http://www.kansas.com/site-services...RLX40NYTH63LJJ0682K5PYCBQD27QC441Y75MD32ZSWN6

She was initially arrested on 2 felony charges of endangerment but was actually charged with 1 misdemeanor

I respectfully disagree with this, since told us earlier he still doesn't believe abuse was happening. If he can't see it now, then he's never been angry.

It doesnt make sense that he doesnt believe it when he was hit right in the face himself by her. JMO I think he knows she is responsible and for whatever reason is saying otherwise to everyone else.

"Hernandez said Glass hit him in the face, but told officers he did not want to press charges because he didn't want her to go to jail"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bo...story-violent-fights-police/story?id=53274743

Is everyone forgetting the fact that EG’s older sons told their dad that JH left marks on one of them?

He doesn’t want to implicate himself or risk being held responsible for anything. Simple as that imo

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Is everyone forgetting the fact that EG’s older sons told their dad that JH left marks on one of them?

He doesn’t want to implicate himself or risk being held responsible for anything. Simple as that imo

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

In my opinion, most abusers don’t consider their actions to be wrong because it’s not their fault (in their minds). It’s always the other person’s (the victim’s) fault....if only he/she ate their vegetables, didn’t talk back, didn’t wet the bed, etc.

BBM:Some men are must p whipped and will believe absolutely anything and everything they are instructed to believe. This post may be deleted but it is my opinion and a very strong opinion.

Of all the bits and ends so far, nothing so very barefaced as this simple observation.

In this small thing may whole worlds go unseen, for all it mattered.

I don't think an actual time was ever determined. Somehow we got on the idea it was 3am, but I think all that was confirmed was "pretty early," which could be pretty subjective.

When EG mentioned it was "early morning" she might've meant, imo, 8am.
My lifestyle is different from others in that even 9am is too early for me to consider being bothered with. I'm sleeping, leave me alone!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member