Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does the cousin live? (I know, we probably can’t say, just thinking out loud)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could she have also forged a prescription for something else? Something that would have been given to Lucas to make him sleep?

While I believe that Lucas death was the result of something far more intentional, it's always a possibility and is what I lean to with Caylee.
Sure she could have.
This just has irked me and nagged at me since I first came across these arrest records.
She also could have written notes to get him excused from school IMO.
She has guilty knowledge in some way.
Undeniably.:gaah:
Someone speak up now and quit giving the "shutup" signals to EG for goodness sakes... :(
:moo:

Sure she could have.
This just has irked me and nagged at me since I first came across these arrest records.
She also could have written notes to get him excused from school IMO.
She has guilty knowledge in some way.
Undeniably.:gaah:
Someone speak up now and quit giving the "shutup" signals to EG for goodness sakes... :(

Yeah. I don’t for a second believe this is unrelated. Even if this is unrelated, I doubt this individual is.

Ok, making coffee, getting a pop tart (yes, I’m 5) and hand sitting, anyone else is welcome!

Dangit you ruined my numb-hands party.....

Joking aside, I do think we still need to approach this information with caution. We do NOT know if this is in any way related to LH case. We don't even know if the charges involved the Dr office where she worked. While I'm connecting the same dots as everyone else (and my hands still have 7-up in them from being sat on so long), even if there were notes forged on EG behalf, we still don't know if the forgery was related to LH, and even if it was, we don't know that KE would have assisted her in this awful crime.

I appreciate and agree with the decision to discuss this matter, I just want to tread very carefully.

Time will tell...

Everyone breathes a collective sigh of relief

Bringing my post forward to see if we currently have any locals online that can give me a general idea of where the highest concentration of homeless groups are located???

Downtown. There's a shelter/soup kitchen that is always busy.

Would JH or EG even know she was moving to OK - she was living in KC MO when Lucas disappeared, think on her way to OK but I don't know if she would of shared that info with EG or JH until she got settled in OK?
IMO, I don't think it's likely EG went down there, and I agree with you and think you are spot on that it's most likely EG and JH had no clue about JO's movements. My post was actually in further support of this post (https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Feb-2018-19-*Arrest*&p=14086585#post14086585), which I should have quoted.

Yeah. I don’t for a second believe this is unrelated. Even if this is unrelated, I doubt this individual is.

Ok, making coffee, getting a pop tart (yes, I’m 5) and hand sitting, anyone else is welcome!
Keep it going and save me a pop tart cause I'm a big kid too. :)
Back in a few.
Gotta put a few more comforting items in the room I have for my dear abused friend who is coming to use me as her "safehouse". <3
Love you guys/gals too much
Chi:loveyou:

COULD EG be covering for JH or someone else that abused Lucas? Could he have harmed Lucas before he left for work, and Lucas slowly died from the injuries? I'm just thinking about how he abused one of her sons- could something have happened on that day not only to her son, but his son as well? Is this what EG means by someday she wants to tell her story? If so, when is that day coming?

She told her ex that she allegedly threw JH out of the house after he hurt her son. Was JH seen at the house by neighbors after this incident with her son? I'm trying to think back on any interviews that mention him being there when they moved into the house. We know the neighbors met her boys and Lucas, we know one neighbor saw her weeding her garden with her daughter, we know a neighbor saw her smoking with a man- the neighbor thought that she was single. Was it ever confirmed that that man was JH?

Please know I am not defending EG. I am just wondering if there is a bit more to this story than her doing something to him and hiding his body.

As far as my belief that EG had help in the "removal" of poor Lucas (possibly moribund) from the area, I wouldn't just consider licensed medical friends.
I'd include those in veterinary clinics that just help there and have access to supplies (unfortunately this includes Ketamine and a vast array of drugs along with sutures, syringes, needles and bandages), I would go so far as to consider those on the fringes of funeral services (body removers etc) and street doctors.
IMHO it's very possible and becoming even harder for me to ignore.
I am a retired funeral director and I have seen a whole lot of "shady" stuff go down. Such as several cases of bodies being buried in open pre-prepared graves.
I hated typing that but I felt I had to....:tantrum:

I brought up before about her putting him on top of a newly buried body. The ground would be soft.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The charge of Identity theft defraud to receive benefits greater than 100,000 - trying to figure out how that could fit with LH disappearance. I can only think of one possibility and I don't want to go there. Will wait to see if we find out anything more with regards to this being related to Lucas at all before I go down that path.

(Shudder)

Clearly injuries, moo. Practically gaping sores-ish. Open wounds, bruises, even upwards at fingernails, moo.

Eta: do you guys see a lateral red line on her right inside of arm near the shirt sleeve?
It'd be great it we had someone in the group who was skilled in image enhancement.

(Clearly this wouldn't be me, I couldn't figure out enough technology to get rid of a stinkin' email signature.[emoji23])

This info was approved by a mod prior to posting.

As many of you already know, Emily’s cousin, Kristin Edson, was recently charged with Identity Theft, Forgery, and Theft of Property or Services - two felonies and a misdemeanor. These alleged incidents took place on January 11, 2018.

At first glance, it would appear this is not related to Lucas’ disappearance, as the events took place 2 months prior. However, we know that Emily presented Drs. notes to the school regarding Lucas’ absences. Kristin works in a medical facility and may have had access to items needed to commit the forgery of a note.

Of interest, is that the first action in court was an order to have the case sealed. There are many reasons a court will seal the records from the public. Among a few:

- cases involving minors are always sealed to protect their privacy,
- medical records are sealed,
- to protect the safety of a person involved in the case,
- so as not to jeopardize another criminal investigation

These are certainly not the only reasons a case might be sealed, but it’s interesting.

IF these incidents involved Lucas, that in no way is meant to imply she was involved in his disappearance. It would likely be something that was discovered during the investigation.

Kristin had a court appearance on April 25, 2018 that was continued (at her request) to May 9, 2018. This is five days before EG’s hearing. The media will not be prohibited from the court room.

These are a few screenshots. You have to pay to look at the cases. Here is a link if anyone is interested https://www.kansas.gov/countyCourts/search/

856623fd65edb2f851cb211e696a8205.jpg

fdb8ddee4eeab3f32c6bc14c143da0b0.jpg
7047ea389bd808eb89c054adf316f6d4.jpg
66f7cf61f83089972118fef79ac19dde.jpg
b2c82121ff0630515932f2c319d440ef.jpg
I posted this the other day...I knew it.

If we are to believe the charges on KE are not from Lucas's case...she was arrested 4/11, from something stemmed from January which was when "Lucas fell out of the cousins truck". I find it very hard to believe that this is not Lucas related. LE is digging into information and that makes me very happy.

KE from what I understand has a lot of property around her home, it would be worth looking into. And if E.G. hurt Lucas without intending to hurt him permanently, wouldn't she try contacting a nurse to help her and someone who knew of abuse prior so wouldn't be worried about contacting authorities..cousin again.

Just seems fishy to me, cousin was the one who spoke to reporters-possibly inserting herself into investigation?

They do, and I thought the exact damn thing. Ighhh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For a person of EG's size, 40-45 lbs of dead weight would be pretty hard to manuveur, especially in the locations and way it would take to get a body into a chimney. I am near her size, albeit shorter, and I am probably a bit stronger than most females my size, and I would struggle with say, the 30 lb bag of dog food I purchase, and getting it into a chimney alone. She may have had help, yes, but then she wouldn't be the one with scrapes from the brick.

Probably nerves...or the dog has fleas
Oh my I loved my dog...and miss him.
I shouldn't even call her that.
My dog is offended you compared her to his type of being. [emoji6]

As many of you already know, Emily&#8217;s cousin, Kristin Edson, was recently charged with Identity Theft, Forgery, and Theft of Property or Services - two felonies and a misdemeanor. These alleged incidents took place on January 11, 2018.

At first glance, it would appear this is not related to Lucas&#8217; disappearance, as the events took place 2 months prior. However, we know that Emily presented Drs. notes to the school regarding Lucas&#8217; absences. Kristin works in a medical facility and may have had access to items needed to commit the forgery of a note.
]

Yep- saw this elsewhere and feel myself it is related to Lucas.

The doctor's notes themselves already told me they were forged. HIPPA laws prevent doctor's from stating what the absence was for- just that they were seen and what day or days their absence is to be excused. I am not surprised by this latest court appearance by her cousin. But you and FindLucasAllen already know my thoughts on this person, as I am sure many others here share the same thoughts, too. Thanks for posting this.

Yep- saw this elsewhere and feel myself it is related to Lucas.

The doctor's notes themselves already told me they were forged. HIPPA laws prevent doctor's from stating what the absence was for- just that they were seen and what day or days their absence is to be excused. I am not surprised by this latest court appearance by her cousin. But you and FindLucasAllen already know my thoughts on this person, as I am sure many others here share the same thoughts, too. Thanks for posting this.

So glad you had caught that too. I noticed that when the news was released about the "Dr. notes"! SMH

As far as my belief that EG had help in the "removal" of poor Lucas (possibly moribund) from the area, I wouldn't just consider licensed medical friends.
I'd include those in veterinary clinics that just help there and have access to supplies (unfortunately this includes Ketamine and a vast array of drugs along with sutures, syringes, needles and bandages), I would go so far as to consider those on the fringes of funeral services (body removers etc) and street doctors.
IMHO it's very possible and becoming even harder for me to ignore.
I am a retired funeral director and I have seen a whole lot of "shady" stuff go down. Such as several cases of bodies being buried in open pre-prepared graves.
I hated typing that but I felt I had to....:tantrum:

We recently had a case solved in Colorado when an ex husband finally admitted after 20+ years to putting his wife's body in a grave that had been dug for an upcoming funeral. The family of the deceased was approached, and gave permission to exhume their loved one, and yep, the missing and assumed ddead woman's body was there, iirc. This thought has crossed my mind in Lucas' case previously.

Does anyone remember falling into a hole when a couple months went by and they hadn't found Caylee? I'm in that hole again. I pulled myself out of it eventually, but boy, it's deep.
Those of us here to support you will toss a little dirt into the hole, and little by little it'll raise you up to the top again. *Hugs*

As many of you already know, Emily’s cousin, Kristin Edson, was recently charged with Identity Theft, Forgery, and Theft of Property or Services - two felonies and a misdemeanor. These alleged incidents took place on January 11, 2018.

At first glance, it would appear this is not related to Lucas’ disappearance, as the events took place 2 months prior. However, we know that Emily presented Drs. notes to the school regarding Lucas’ absences. Kristin works in a medical facility and may have had access to items needed to commit the forgery of a note.

Of interest, is that the first action in court was an order to have the case sealed. There are many reasons a court will seal the records from the public. Among a few:

- cases involving minors are always sealed to protect their privacy,
- medical records are sealed,
- to protect the safety of a person involved in the case,
- so as not to jeopardize another criminal investigation

These are certainly not the only reasons a case might be sealed, but it’s interesting.

IF these incidents involved Lucas, that in no way is meant to imply she was involved in his disappearance. It would likely be something that was discovered during the investigation.

Kristin had a court appearance on April 25, 2018 that was continued (at her request) to May 9, 2018. This is five days before EG’s hearing. The media will not be prohibited from the court room.

These are a few screenshots. You have to pay to look at the cases. Here is a link if anyone is interested https://www.kansas.gov/countyCourts/search/

856623fd65edb2f851cb211e696a8205.jpg

fdb8ddee4eeab3f32c6bc14c143da0b0.jpg
7047ea389bd808eb89c054adf316f6d4.jpg
66f7cf61f83089972118fef79ac19dde.jpg
b2c82121ff0630515932f2c319d440ef.jpg
Some of these charges I have seen on Emily's charge sheet . Solicitation Non Drug...

It looks like maybe: They were doing the same thing.

I think she is the other perpetrator.

I also seen on another site she is telling people that this is over someone stealing her purse and stealing her identity. Everyone was laughing about it for obvious reasons.

MOO

LE is doing their job. Working behind the scenes. Still collecting evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member