Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say this but does Casey Anthony ring a bell here? Certainly they've checked ALL cars. And w/ cadaver dogs? I mean, I'd have Dad's car checked too.

Also, I know at some landfill sights they have a "spotter" who watches the trash coming out of the trucks, specifically for dead bodies. Jack Wheeler was found that way. (May he rest in peace) It was in Newark, Delaware. (No not NJ).

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

If Lucas had of been with bio mom when he disappeared then yes, but for me, this is more Kyron/Haleigh.

Yes...see GigTu's detail map....the one to the left of park (when looking at it).

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

thank you!

yes!

That is how I found the close proximity! :seeya:

By the way... :tyou: Henry, and others, for the great screen shots of your maps!
My iPad refuses to pick up links to Google maps anymore! :gaah:

Calling anyone on here who is really good with Google Maps. You know those maps that can be created that "mark" many points of interest in an area? One should be created for this case. Any parks, bodies of water, over/underpasses, anything of possible significance we can find should be marked on the map. Once someone checks there, they should write in and it could be flagged on the map as searched.

Probably could even use its own thread somewhere.

I feel sick now waking up and no news. I like others will bite my tongue. But just wanted to add my boys go chunky and skinny and back and forwards. CPS appear to have issues in all countries. Hugs to AnaPisces and thanks to the Pinks for actual feet on the ground.
The maps are great thank you (lost track of our map person name while speed reading and catching up)
Found it thanks GigTu
And all posters are fantastic hugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calling anyone on here who is really good with Google Maps. You know those maps that can be created that "mark" many points of interest in an area? One should be created for this case. Any parks, bodies of water, over/underpasses, anything of possible significance we can find should be marked on the map. Once someone checks there, they should write in and it could be flagged on the map as searched.

We need Skibaboo!!

If Lucas had of been with bio mom when he disappeared then yes, but for me, this is more Kyron/Haleigh.
I was referring more to transporting a deceased person in the trunk of the car.

I can do this. I have to sign out soonish though, so will get on it later if no one else has already.

I feel sick now waking up and no news. I like others will bite my tongue. But just wanted to add my boys go chunky and skinny and back and forwards. CPS appear to have issues in all countries. Hugs to AnaPisces and thanks to the Pinks for actual feet on the ground.
The maps are great thank you (lost track of our map person name while speed reading and catching up)

:heartbeat: Thank you, Horror.

Steels, sorry, no, this wasn't towards you. I appreciated you giving me an insight into day to day for a SW. My job is far from being as important. I couldn't even try to comprehend.

I am extremely angry at the state of CPS/DCF etc right now, of course. It seems that (for whatever reason, incompetence or over worked) there are major issues within these departments.

I guess I just feel as if people are taking my comments about what happened to our girl as if I am being disrespectful towards all SW's. (Btw, I'm not sure if I messed up earlier and said something incorrect or confusing, but BabyC was my family member, but not my niece - Sorry for the confusion!)

My head has been a complete mess since hearing more and more about Lucas' life before this. I don't think I am wording anything well. I hope you all understand, I mean well. It's hard to express when the case cuts so deep.

No worries about the confusion, It can sometimes be hard to convey online what is going on through our hearts and minds- we miss the physical cues and body language- tears in our eyes to full blown crying, pained expressions filled with heartache, anger, frustration, etc. All emotions we can't portray on a keyboard.

Hugs to you hun, and I honestly don't think anyone was attacking you, just presenting their own frustration and heartache over their profession, to which they know is faulty due to laws and protocols, lack of help, case overload. If you read their posts again from their perspective, you will see their own anguish at trying daily to make a difference without much help from the system- they're agreeing with you more than you think. :rose:

I am more than willing to help with the searching part.

I live within 10 minutes of all of the points of interest and work within walking distance to the park they are currently searching.

If that is what has happened, then yes.
That's what I"m getting at. Check the trunks with cadaver dogs. If nothing else, to rule that out. It seems likely he was transported....somewhere. That would eliminate a bunch of questions.

No worries about the confusion, It can sometimes be hard to convey online what is going on through our hearts and minds- we miss the physical cues and body language- tears in our eyes to full blown crying, pained expressions filled with heartache, anger, frustration, etc. All emotions we can't portray on a keyboard.

Hugs to you hun, and I honestly don't think anyone was attacking you, just presenting their own frustration and heartache over their profession, to which they know is faulty due to laws and protocols, lack of help, case overload. If you read their posts again from their perspective, you will see their own anguish at trying daily to make a difference without much help from the system- they're agreeing with you more than you think. :rose:

Thank you, your support has been second to none today. Once I am more level headed (hopefully tomorrow) I'm sure I will read things in a different light.

The FBI’s Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team is on the case, but no Amber Alert - doesn’t add up. I’m glad to hear they have an upwards of 100 personnel working the case, using drones, canines, searching on foot and horseback and searching parks and river. Please let this be different than what we’ve learned to expect.

http://people.com/crime/lucas-hernandez-kansas-missing-boy/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The case doesn't qualify for an Amber Alert in the state of KS

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I was referring more to transporting a deceased person in the trunk of the car.

or a moving truck. I'm not saying anyone did anything to him because I have to hold out hope for my own sanity however, the moving a week prior is throwing me off a bit.

I find it rather odd how people still don't know what information is needed for an Amber Alert, after all these years.

I have been following along since yesterday. I am just so scared for this little guy. Hoping against hope and praying......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372