Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interview, in response to question about his bruises, besides blaming the cousins she also said he fell while cooking dinner IIRC
I don’t know if that’s what you’re referring to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I do recall this about cooking... reminding me that by the time she got home from OG she’d have to get dinner for Lucas. Did something happen while cooking? Just another thought.

I have no idea how to post photos. I did drive on Woodlawn today past the park. It would be easy to access any time of day. For example we are at a bbq place to the east of the park. We could've crossed the street day or night with no issue getting into the park. Also a person could park at home depot and use the crosswalk. I'm not sure if this is helpful or not.

It is very helpful IMO because there could be camera footage if she did!

Yes, she had deteriorated, but she is seriously angry in this photo.
What we are seeing, IMHO, is a horrible all-too-familiar glimpse into the eyes of a true psychopath who's mask has been ripped off.
It is like looking into the never-sleeping, always hunting eyes of a shark.
{and then she took a nap...}
:moo:

Chilling description that rings true from all I've seen and read. I so agree with everything you said. I've been thinking about how diabolical she's been described and wonder if a quick end would be enough for a person of this character type. One of my theories involved her taking him from the house alive and leaving him somewhere in the woods in the middle of the night knowing he'll never make it out alive. When I really think about how others have described her I wonder if a quick hit out of anger would have been enough for her but then again her temper fits with a quick end scenario. I hate typing any of this and just want him found so justice can be served!!!

Her name was Jennifer Marshall Whte! Supposedly police in ER county and all surrounding couldn’t find her and exactly one month from date missing, after the PI took control of a search where SHE thought Jennifer was based on cell pings etc, she found her! It’s worth bringing her in at least to consult with whom y’all are using currently!

Dawn Hendricks, she’s in Alabama and absolutely fantastic.

Chilling description that rings true from all I've seen and read. I so agree with everything you said. I've been thinking about how diabolical she's been described and wonder if a quick end would be enough for a person of this character type. One of my theories involved her taking him from the house alive and leaving him somewhere in the woods in the middle of the night knowing he'll never make it out alive. When I really think about how others have described her I wonder if a quick hit out of anger would have been enough for her but then again her temper fits with a quick end scenario. I hate typing any of this and just want him found so justice can be served!!!
From seeing poor Lucas' deterioration in his very last photos we can seen, she was a brutal monster to him. Just brutal. The latest info on his tremendous bruising that the nurse went along with about falling off the monkey bars etc. just cinched it with me...absolutely.
This "female" (can't even call her woman at this point, and barely human can roll off my tongue) is capable of extreme brutality no matter what JH or anyone else may think/pretend to themselves.
Taking a sick, lost, possibly moribund Lucas out to the countryside/woods/etc is certainly not beyond her scope of inflicting pure heck on him.
"Emily doesn't like me anymore"....
We have all surely read this, but I have to try to sleep in a bit and it is going to be very difficult.
I am not trying to raise the tensions here in any way, but I am just once again going to demonstrate this monster's brutality-----
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html
RSBM:
March 2017: "Someone saw Lucas with “temporary tattoos that were hiding bruises.” Lucas was reported to have been covered “from head to toe in bruises,”" person said Lucas had a bruise on his bottom “that looked like the shape of a clothes iron. … Lucas reportedly stated (Glass) had caused the bruises":banghead:
Dec. 3, 2017:"Lucas said that Glass “became angry and threw a water bottle at his face,” the document says. The bruise on his forehead was reported to be about 2 1/2 inches long and an inch wide."
Jan. 22, 2018:Lucas and his stepmother said he had fallen off monkey bars, but the school nurse said, “It looked like he had been in a fight.” ---- EG IS NOT his stepmother :( ----
"
The nurse measured the abrasions or bruises on his left elbow, right knee, forehead, left upper eyelid, left eyebrow, left cheek, right eyelid, right cheek and nose. The bruises on his cheek and right eyelid were swelling. The largest injury — the scrape on his nose — was about 3 inches long." :maddening:

I am sorry but I am physically, mentally and spiritually sickened by the evil this live-in girlfriend truly is at heart.
And I am angry at JH, so it is probably for the best to take a break for the rest of the night.
And just try to not think, just for one second, of the sheer horrific nature of what really happened to Lucas.
What he obviously had been subjected to at an alarmingly increasing rate which seems to have come to a full boil that coincided with the arrival of EG's newest baby.....she didn't want or need Lucas for anything anymore. Nada.
Oh how disgusted I am that she is pregnant with another innocent baby. I just might puke. Seriously.

Chi (about to cry hot hot tears right now)

And Dawn Hendricks worked the case pro bono .. not for 25k

Her name was Jennifer Marshall Whte! Supposedly police in ER county and all surrounding couldn’t find her and exactly one month from date missing, after the PI took control of a search where SHE thought Jennifer was based on cell pings etc, she found her! It’s worth bringing her in at least to consult with whom y’all are using currently!

Wow. That’s interesting. My husband mentioned /asked if they have checked cell pings. I assumed that would be part of the LE investigation. I too hope that they can get her or someone just as good on this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is very helpful IMO because there could be camera footage if she did!

That was exactly why I was asking and why I posted the map. It seems like there isnt any place to park that wouldn't have security cameras. I really hope that LE checked with the businesses all around the park!

Today I am of the mind that JH did something infuriating "to" the witch.
Did he step out on her? Was the bar tab his and ? Was he out on VD with someone else from his work area?
Knowing she was pregnant, did she go taz devil?
Did Lucas bear this brunt?

Yes I do recall this about cooking... reminding me that by the time she got home from OG she’d have to get dinner for Lucas. Did something happen while cooking? Just another thought.

I HIGHLY doubt she planned on doing any cooking after taking herself out to dinner. He’d be lucky if she heated something up in the microwave. Don’t forget we’re not dealing with a maternal female. AT ALL.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

From seeing poor Lucas' deterioration in his very last photos we can seen, she was a brutal monster to him. Just brutal. The latest info on his tremendous bruising that the nurse went along with about falling off the monkey bars etc. just cinched it with me...absolutely.
This "female" (can't even call her woman at this point, and barely human can roll off my tongue) is capable of extreme brutality no matter what JH or anyone else may think/pretend to themselves.
Taking a sick, lost, possibly moribund Lucas out to the countryside/woods/etc is certainly not beyond her scope of inflicting pure heck on him.
"Emily doesn't like me anymore"....
We have all surely read this, but I have to try to sleep in a bit and it is going to be very difficult.
I am not trying to raise the tensions here in any way, but I am just once again going to demonstrate this monster's brutality-----
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html
RSBM:
March 2017: "Someone saw Lucas with “temporary tattoos that were hiding bruises.” Lucas was reported to have been covered “from head to toe in bruises,”" person said Lucas had a bruise on his bottom “that looked like the shape of a clothes iron. … Lucas reportedly stated (Glass) had caused the bruises":banghead:
Dec. 3, 2017:"Lucas said that Glass “became angry and threw a water bottle at his face,” the document says. The bruise on his forehead was reported to be about 2 1/2 inches long and an inch wide."
Jan. 22, 2018:Lucas and his stepmother said he had fallen off monkey bars, but the school nurse said, “It looked like he had been in a fight.” ---- EG IS NOT his stepmother :( ----
"
The nurse measured the abrasions or bruises on his left elbow, right knee, forehead, left upper eyelid, left eyebrow, left cheek, right eyelid, right cheek and nose. The bruises on his cheek and right eyelid were swelling. The largest injury — the scrape on his nose — was about 3 inches long." :maddening:

I am sorry but I am physically, mentally and spiritually sickened by the evil this live-in girlfriend truly is at heart.
And I am angry at JH, so it is probably for the best to take a break for the rest of the night.
And just try to not think, just for one second, of the sheer horrific nature of what really happened to Lucas.
What he obviously had been subjected to at an alarmingly increasing rate which seems to have come to a full boil that coincided with the arrival of EG's newest baby.....she didn't want or need Lucas for anything anymore. Nada.
Oh how disgusted I am that she is pregnant with another innocent baby. I just might puke. Seriously.

:loveyou: and feel the same exact feelings every single day. I am a very understanding person but this - this I do not understand. Others that do this to people make me sick. I can’t even say men, women or humans at this point. I’ve put them in the “other” category.

Thank you for just being you. The work you to personally and for being there for all of us when we need it the most. Lean on us in the frustrating times. We’re here for you. xoxo

That was exactly why I was asking and why I posted the map. It seems like there isnt any place to park that wouldn't have security cameras. I really hope that LE checked with the businesses all around the park!

I drove around there today. You can walk in the park in many different locations. But parking would be a problem. There is a neighborhood close where she could have parked and walked across Oliver into the park. All the other parking lots close may have cameras. That would make it harder to not be seen.

It's so frustrating trying think of a simple and plausible scenerio.

I think it's because it is a bit of a distance away. Now, that is not saying that she didn't do this, but she would have had to have had help, I would think. Also, what places of interests do you have in mind? Maybe there's a way to get a search group in that area going, looking in places that you and others believe he might be?

Actions speak louder than words, friend. If you truly believe in your heart and soul that this may be the case, start recruiting helpers that live in her area, get organized and start searching. I am sure others here will help with maps and destinations possible.

Actually,Wichita to Ed Dorado area is only 11 minutes further at 30 minutes than Wichita to Andover, at 19 minutes. Both Andover & El Dorado are in Butler County, which is 1447 square miles of land, 17 square miles of water. The area is not densely populated and has miles and miles of roads that lead to nowhere. If I were EG, that's exactly where I would have headed. She went to high school in Andover. Most kids that grew in Butler County spend a few nights partying on these roads. Familiar & not heavily traveled, easy to travel there and back within 1.5-2 hours. Needle meet haystack.

Am I the only one hoping and praying Lucas’ family employs the same PI as Jennifer White (that PI found her body within 1hr of searching). I want closure for his loved ones and can imagine their pain and frustration cannot be quantified!

I agree. That was amazing how fast her and the Jeep volunteers found her. I wish there was a way Lucas' family could bring her in to see if she can find Lucas.

Actually,Wichita to Ed Dorado area is only 11 minutes further at 30 minutes than Wichita to Andover, at 19 minutes. Both Andover & El Dorado are in Butler County, which is 1447 square miles of land, 17 square miles of water. The area is not densely populated and has miles and miles of roads that lead to nowhere. If I were EG, that's exactly where I would have headed. She went to high school in Andover. Most kids that grew in Butler County spend a few nights partying on these roads. Familiar & not heavily traveled, easy to travel there and back within 1.5-2 hours. Needle meet haystack.

I believe they were referring to Oklahoma. JO was living there when Lucas went missing.

[/FONT]

Oh Chi, I feel your pain and feel the same way. IMO she had used JH and Lucas as a means to get unsupervised visitation with her son's and the arrival of baby girl coupled with the Oct 2017 order meant she no longer had a need for him AT ALL. IMO those 2 very significant events were enough to cause the sudden increase in abuse. The fact that Lucas said something to the effect of "Emily doesn't like me anymore" tells me he did feel like she liked him at one point. She never liked him IMO but she needed him and then she didn't. Poor baby... tears for Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove